Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think you are full of shit.

*My opinion, you asked for it.*

Your opinion seems to stink....... but lets get back to the pseudoscience of evolution that our students are FORCED into accepting if they want degrees. Is there any evidence for evolution...NO..any transition species..NO, any benefical mutations...No, any reason to think that it takes billions of years of luck and chance to produce, life, or cell walls, or anything living.... NO.

Evolution is a religion that has to be accepted by faith, and everyone must put down any that do not submit to its dogma of luck and chance and chaos.

I differ, but thats my opinion as a scientist, as a rational thinker, and as a realist and biologist and outdoorsman.

My opinion is not just based on this thread.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Yes Evolution is a mere unproven theory and that does not qualify it as a Science, it is just a religion that millions are forced into submitting to...

Science was created by the Lord, it did not creat itself, neither did laws creat themselves and balance themselves out, until new laws evolved to harmonize with old laws... etc etc...

Explosions did not creat the design we see and can prove in every living creature.

But we should allow the adherrants of evolution to speak their peace and espouse their religion, even if they have nothing to back it up.

I shall shortly post the DESIGN that proves a DESIGNER.

Its math, its science, its rational, its proveable.
20-08-2015, 05:35 PM
(20-08-2015 05:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Your opinion seems to stink....... but lets get back to the pseudoscience of evolution that our students are FORCED into accepting if they want degrees. Is there any evidence for evolution...NO..any transition species..NO, any benefical mutations...No, any reason to think that it takes billions of years of luck and chance to produce, life, or cell walls, or anything living.... NO.

Evolution is a religion that has to be accepted by faith, and everyone must put down any that do not submit to its dogma of luck and chance and chaos.

I differ, but thats my opinion as a scientist, as a rational thinker, and as a realist and biologist and outdoorsman.

It follows a familiar pattern.
20-08-2015, 05:37 PM
(20-08-2015 05:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Your opinion seems to stink....... but lets get back to the pseudoscience of evolution that our students are FORCED into accepting if they want degrees. Is there any evidence for evolution...NO..any transition species..NO, any benefical mutations...No, any reason to think that it takes billions of years of luck and chance to produce, life, or cell walls, or anything living.... NO.

Thanks for getting under control and being civil and writting accordingly.

We shall start new threads..... and see if you have answers or questions in science.

Much appreciated
20-08-2015, 05:39 PM
I thinked you need to be educated.

There is evidence of evolution here, i know i typed some. GwG also typed them, and everyone here has sources. Don't talk about evolution till you are educated.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
20-08-2015, 05:40 PM
(20-08-2015 05:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My opinion is not just based on this thread.

Thanks for getting under control and being civil and writting accordingly.

We shall start new threads..... and see if you have answers or questions in science.

Much appreciated

Are you high?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
20-08-2015, 05:42 PM
(20-08-2015 05:35 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes Evolution is a mere unproven theory and that does not qualify it as a Science, it is just a religion that millions are forced into submitting to...

Science was created by the Lord, it did not creat itself, neither did laws creat themselves and balance themselves out, until new laws evolved to harmonize with old laws... etc etc...

Explosions did not creat the design we see and can prove in every living creature.

But we should allow the adherrants of evolution to speak their peace and espouse their religion, even if they have nothing to back it up.

I shall shortly post the DESIGN that proves a DESIGNER.

Its math, its science, its rational, its proveable.

Spare us this and present your «theory» to several of the known scientifical publication. If you can't publish it in a scientifical publication, publish it in a popular publication like National Geographic that cover that sort of news. We will read it there. Don't publish it in a creationist or intelligent design publication. We don't waste money on those.
20-08-2015, 05:42 PM
(20-08-2015 05:39 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I thinked you need to be educated.

There is evidence of evolution here, i know i typed some. GwG also typed them, and everyone here has sources. Don't talk about evolution till you are educated.

Im educated, it was forced indocrination at the university level, and the professor wanted to FAIL me, because I wouldnt believe in evolution as the prof had no evidence and absolutely refused to answer any questions before the class or afterwards. He was shaky as hell, as evolutionists even evolutionary profs have never examined their faith. Its their life, their love, their religion and they demand all believe or else. The dean saw my exams and thesis and realised I knew the material and so PASSED me.

But it doesnt take hardly any intelligence to see the huge GAPS in evolutionary theory. NO evidence, no dating method, no transition species, no nothing...and yet they believe.
20-08-2015, 05:44 PM
(20-08-2015 05:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Thanks for getting under control and being civil and writting accordingly.

Much appreciated

Are you high?

No, just being civil even though your civility has turned on you and was short lived.

Consider depth and deeper understanding as a cure. Thanks....

If your condition persists, I may have to avoid responding to you, and that would be a loss for you in getting answers, rather than for me.

The decision is in your court
20-08-2015, 05:44 PM
(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes it was a theory postulated by Darwin, but after all these years, still no proofs, no evidence, no missing links, no transition species, no nothing except continued faith ina theory that isn;t rational or scientific.

So, I just want to be clear: you're seriously going to post that sentence directly under a post containing links to transitional forms and missing links? That's really where you're going to go with that?

Quote:Explosions do not create a better organism,

Can you name a single mainstream source in evolutionary biology that claims otherwise?

In fact, can you explain what explosions have to do with evolution at all?

Quote:magical beneficial mutations do not happen or produce better adapted organisms,

Well, no, not magical ones. But mundane beneficial mutations happen all the time; in fact, human beings have at least sixty mutations at the time of their births. If they didn't, they'd just be clones of their parents. Do a search for Nylonase one of these days, if you're interested; I suspect you aren't, but on the slim chance that you are, hey.

Quote:transition systems do not wait around millions of years before that last mutation makes them viable and the outmoded system dis-integrates,

Almost true; a lot of the time those systems serve other functions prior to transitioning into their current ones. However, actually, some of the time they do just wait around: have you much familiarity with vestigial organs, for example?

Quote:sexual development does not happen in one and wait for fertility mutations to make the other finally reproduce.

Eh, not quite. You are aware that organisms can produce both sexually and asexually at the same time, right? It's not one or the other, they aren't mutually exclusive.

Quote:Darwins catastrophic changes is valid, but slow changes over millions and billions and trillions fo years is just an insane amount of time that hopefully makes the impossible possible...

Not slow changes, small changes. The changes themselves can happen in as little as one generation, but the emphasis of those changes, and their spread throughout the gene pool from the individual, take time, just as with anything.

Quote:Evolutionists still think they are going to find some substance to validate their theory. Its just faith, hope and love for their innate god.

Stupid question, but have you actually looked at any resources on evolutionary biology before you said this?
[+] 3 users Like Esquilax's post