Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(23-08-2015 09:21 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 08:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That is comical in that all creation was started by God.
Prove it you silly cunt.
Prove that it was not you deceived and deceiver. Thanks. Good to hear from you yet again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2015, 10:28 AM
(23-08-2015 09:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Prove that it was not

Try again.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
23-08-2015, 10:41 AM
At work.

Oh Pops, you missed a live one with Davidjayjordan.

They were all kinds of crazy...... but really staid compared to your quality stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
23-08-2015, 11:41 AM
(23-08-2015 09:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 09:21 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Prove it you silly cunt.
Prove that it was not you deceived and deceiver. Thanks. Good to hear from you yet again.
You made the claim you prove it, that's how it works. Take a writing class as well, fuckin' 'ell but your illiteracy does you no favors kid. I have zero idea what you are even trying to say. Are you saying I have been deceived? Are you implying I'm Satan? English motherfucker, do you speak it?
I mean I can disprove both those things if that's what your trying to say but I have no idea if it is because of your inability to communicate above the level mentally retarded fish on PCP. That said I don't really feel the need to justify myself to a serial rapist. Drinking Beverage

Prove your god exists, we have been asking for what? 2 months now? Stop being a smarmy cunt and prove your bullshit child.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
23-08-2015, 12:09 PM
(23-08-2015 11:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 09:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Prove that it was not you deceived and deceiver. Thanks. Good to hear from you yet again.
You made the claim you prove it, that's how it works. Take a writing class as well, fuckin' 'ell but your illiteracy does you no favors kid. I have zero idea what you are even trying to say. Are you saying I have been deceived? Are you implying I'm Satan? English motherfucker, do you speak it?
I mean I can disprove both those things if that's what your trying to say but I have no idea if it is because of your inability to communicate above the level mentally retarded fish on PCP. That said I don't really feel the need to justify myself to a serial rapist. Drinking Beverage

Prove your god exists, we have been asking for what? 2 months now? Stop being a smarmy cunt and prove your bullshit child.
No. You repeatedly make the false claim that there is no higher power.

You prove it.
23-08-2015, 12:19 PM
(23-08-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No. You repeatedly make the false claim that there is no higher power.

You prove it.

Most atheists don't make that claim. Most atheists are agnostic atheists and don't see any evidence for a higher power.

I know that you are talking to someone else, but personally speaking I'm not like the majority of atheists though and I do claim that there is no higher power. This is because not only is there is no evidence for a higher power, but the evidence that we do have suggests for all intents and purposes that a higher power cannot exist.

Want me to demonstrate?

OK, question 1) What do you mean by a higher power? You can't do anything until you know what you are looking for.
23-08-2015, 12:22 PM
(23-08-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No. You repeatedly make the false claim that there is no higher power.

You prove it.

I'm rubber, you're glue.... sorry, that level of debate is probably too advanced for you.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
23-08-2015, 12:45 PM
(23-08-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 11:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You made the claim you prove it, that's how it works. Take a writing class as well, fuckin' 'ell but your illiteracy does you no favors kid. I have zero idea what you are even trying to say. Are you saying I have been deceived? Are you implying I'm Satan? English motherfucker, do you speak it?

No. You repeatedly make the false claim that there is no higher power.

You prove it.

Still wrong.

(23-08-2015 12:19 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Most atheists don't make that claim. Most atheists are agnostic atheists and don't see any evidence for a higher power.

Quibble: agnostic atheism does not claim that we don't have evidence for a higher power, but that we can't have evidence for (or against) a higher power. Agnosticism is the idea that the truth value of a given claim is inherently unknowable. Conversely, gnosticism is not the claim that we do know whether or not a given god exists, but that it is possible to know.

Most people here are actually gnostic atheists. The only kind of god that the position of agnosticism could possibly be relevant for is the deist kind - and that, as we have recently discussed elsewhere, is a garage dragon, and thus does not exist by definition.

Agnosticism about any claim, whether related to gods or otherwise, is an admission that the claim in question is a garage dragon, and garage dragons don't exist.

But, as I said, it's just a minor quibble about vocabulary. Gnostic atheists don't have to claim that they know that there is no god, either - just that it's possible to know one way or the other.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
23-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Unbeliever - Precisely, and it is why I say I am an agnostic atheist. The former is a philosophy that the question is inherently unknowable, since the existence of a supernatural entity is by definition beyond the realm of proof either way, while the latter is my opinion, "based on the explanations of deities I have seen put forth, there is nothing that remotely constitutes a viable concept to believe, so it is my view that all gods are the invention of man's imagination".

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
23-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Welp ... another spammer banned.

Moving along ...

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!