Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(24-08-2015 12:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Here's evolution at work. The evolution of manned flight.

[Image: History%20of%20Aviation%200086.JPG]

Let's see here...I recognize the

Ornithropter
Balloon...

Yup that is about it!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2015, 05:25 AM
Sadcryface

But... what about the Caproni-Campini N1(Cap/Cam Ca 183 bis) ?

Sadcryface

Or, or.... the Savoia-Marchetti S.55 ?

Sadcryface

Or... the Focke-Wulf Fw 61?

Sadcryface
24-08-2015, 06:04 AM
I see a blimp.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-08-2015, 06:10 AM
(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  His whole thing, this whole time, has been ; PROOVE IT!!!!!! CERIAL RAPIST.

Oh good, some cereal to go along with the word salad. Seems like an odd combination but I'll try anything once...

When you rape cereal do you prefer fruit loops or cheerios?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-08-2015, 10:31 AM
(24-08-2015 06:10 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Oh good, some cereal to go along with the word salad. Seems like an odd combination but I'll try anything once...

When you rape cereal do you prefer fruit loops or cheerios?

Cheer-ios?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
24-08-2015, 10:44 AM
(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Chas,

If that is not what he claims; then how can the weight of evedince lie on me?

His whole thing, this whole time, has been ; PROOVE IT!!!!!! CERIAL RAPIST.

SO HEAR!

This thing we speak of...All of it....is but one of various direction.

The fact is that these two directions are opposite to one another; so is the way of forever, or infinity.

The negative direction is from greed alone.

Greed itself comes from an outside source( as in other worldly either by alternative dimension, or way of space travel as we know it(except that is seemingly impossible with the amount of observation equipment for the physical, or material realm.)

The straightforward direction is infinitely more powerful in that is has and shows abundance. It has and shows power through all evident creation in every conceivable way, and yet unconseivable ways. It is always direct and obvious; such as the Universe minus greed/ and all its related negativity.

It is obvious that we must strive for good for our very existence. It is mathematically accurate in that due to the very opposing nature of existence it consumes itself, seemingly slowly in a way, but never the less, giving the circumstances, we must use the gift of all creation under the direction of the Creator/ giving/ rightious/ obvious/good/ existence, as opposed to void and the absence there of.

We must be ever vigilant because the term "I Am" can decievingly turn to "I on"

This is slavery of existence, is greed, and will lead to early, abrupt, catastrophic end for humanity and it's particular beautiful chance.

Look around the galaxy, our chances are not the first. And will not be the last.

We can be for existence for the sake there of(us) under the One Creator, or we can be for the negative greedy materialistic aspects of the physical realm and be tormented and eventually be wiped from existence that will no doubt continue on without us.

Thank you. I know, I'm sorry.

All praise is through creation, towards the Creator/ the 1 God.

Fuck. We are all now more stupid for having read that.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
24-08-2015, 10:57 AM
(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Chas,

If that is not what he claims; then how can the weight of evedince lie on me?

His whole thing, this whole time, has been ; PROOVE IT!!!!!! CERIAL RAPIST.

SO HEAR!

This thing we speak of...All of it....is but one of various direction.

The fact is that these two directions are opposite to one another; so is the way of forever, or infinity.

The negative direction is from greed alone.

Greed itself comes from an outside source( as in other worldly either by alternative dimension, or way of space travel as we know it(except that is seemingly impossible with the amount of observation equipment for the physical, or material realm.)

The straightforward direction is infinitely more powerful in that is has and shows abundance. It has and shows power through all evident creation in every conceivable way, and yet unconseivable ways. It is always direct and obvious; such as the Universe minus greed/ and all its related negativity.

It is obvious that we must strive for good for our very existence. It is mathematically accurate in that due to the very opposing nature of existence it consumes itself, seemingly slowly in a way, but never the less, giving the circumstances, we must use the gift of all creation under the direction of the Creator/ giving/ rightious/ obvious/good/ existence, as opposed to void and the absence there of.

We must be ever vigilant because the term "I Am" can decievingly turn to "I on"

This is slavery of existence, is greed, and will lead to early, abrupt, catastrophic end for humanity and it's particular beautiful chance.

Look around the galaxy, our chances are not the first. And will not be the last.

We can be for existence for the sake there of(us) under the One Creator, or we can be for the negative greedy materialistic aspects of the physical realm and be tormented and eventually be wiped from existence that will no doubt continue on without us.

Thank you. I know, I'm sorry.

All praise is through creation, towards the Creator/ the 1 God.

Welcome back to posting form Pops. Smile

Go to bed Pops, you're under the influence again.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
25-08-2015, 07:55 AM
(24-08-2015 03:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  To be honest I was a little disappointed that the best propeller fighter plane ever, the P51-D Super Mustang, wasn't on the poster.
You'll get lots of arguments against that one. The problem with "The Best" it's much too general a specification, even narrowed down to "The Best Fighter". Most kills per mission? most kills per losses? least losses by low time pilots? etc.

The consensus from the pilots I know who've flown multiple piston fighters is that the F8F Bearcat was the hands down winner, even though it had few combat hours. But its design principle was basic: bolt a pilot seat and control stick to the most powerful engine in production and use the least possible aluminum sheet to make the thing steerable. So it was very exciting to fly one, especially since its aerodynamics were a decade advanced beyond the Gee Bees, which were designed using the same principle but very difficult to control (all the original Gee Bees crashed).

Incidentally, the Cessna 172, that most pedestrian and least glamorous of production light 4 place airplanes, is the most produced airplane in history at 43,000 and still counting. It's that rare design that's at the optimum cusp of performance, safety AND cost efficiency. The joke is that it's such a blend of compromise it doesn't do anything well - and that's so - but it doesn't do anything poorly (within its design intentions), and that makes it an extraordinary winner.
[+] 3 users Like Airportkid's post
25-08-2015, 08:14 AM
Did all my primary flight training in 152/172/172RG. Love that aircraft.

Say what you want about their lack of sexiness... they are great planes for their purpose.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
25-08-2015, 06:05 PM
(23-08-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 11:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You made the claim you prove it, that's how it works. Take a writing class as well, fuckin' 'ell but your illiteracy does you no favors kid. I have zero idea what you are even trying to say. Are you saying I have been deceived? Are you implying I'm Satan? English motherfucker, do you speak it?
I mean I can disprove both those things if that's what your trying to say but I have no idea if it is because of your inability to communicate above the level mentally retarded fish on PCP. That said I don't really feel the need to justify myself to a serial rapist. Drinking Beverage

Prove your god exists, we have been asking for what? 2 months now? Stop being a smarmy cunt and prove your bullshit child.
No. You repeatedly make the false claim that there is no higher power.

You prove it.
Wrong bitch and I know you know that's wrong because I've explained this at least a dozen times to you. I've made the ENTIRELY ACCURATE claim that you have provided zero evidence that your god exists. I haven't said "there is no higher power" I've said you, ya dumb fuck, have failed to show that YOUR higher power exists.

The fact that now MONTHS later, after fucking MONTHS of me explaining this simple fact to you you are STILL trying to dishonestly shift the burden of proof. PROVE. YOUR. SHIT. COCKSUCKER.

It's not up to us to disprove your delusions you lying little cunt, and you fully know this.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post