Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(25-08-2015 07:55 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  The consensus from the pilots I know who've flown multiple piston fighters is that the F8F Bearcat was the hands down winner, even though it had few combat hours. But its design principle was basic: bolt a pilot seat and control stick to the most powerful engine in production and use the least possible aluminum sheet to make the thing steerable. So it was very exciting to fly one.....

I love pilot euphemisms. Big Grin

(25-08-2015 07:55 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  ....... Especially since its aerodynamics were a decade advanced beyond the Gee Bees, which were designed using the same principle but very difficult to control (all the original Gee Bees crashed).

I thought there were only two Gee Bee's ever made?

That sort of run sounds more 'experimental' than anything else. You build and fly ten to a hundred, that sounds more like 'Production and work the bugs out' to me.

Also, I vaguely remember a replica being around? Not sure if it was flying/flyable... Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
25-08-2015, 06:25 PM
(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If that is not what he claims; then how can the weight of evedince lie on me?
Because you are making assertions so you have to back them up. If you say a higher power exists YOU have a burden of proof to demonstrate this BY FUCKING DEFAULT. I can ENTIRELY reject your position that a higher power exists while you have failed to demonstrate that it does and my rejection of your assertion does NOT require me to prove the opposite of your position.
If you can not demonstrate your position then it does not require a refutation, your failure to support it largely does that it's self.

(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  His whole thing, this whole time, has been ; PROOVE IT!!!!!! CERIAL RAPIST.

SO HEAR!
^^^
Here is where you acknowledge that the ENTIRE purpose of my communication with you is to get you to accept that you have a burden of proof, to meet that burden of proof, and to provide evidence.
And right here.....
vvv

(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  This thing we speak of...All of it....is but one of various direction.

The fact is that these two directions are opposite to one another; so is the way of forever, or infinity.

The negative direction is from greed alone.

Greed itself comes from an outside source( as in other worldly either by alternative dimension, or way of space travel as we know it(except that is seemingly impossible with the amount of observation equipment for the physical, or material realm.)

The straightforward direction is infinitely more powerful in that is has and shows abundance. It has and shows power through all evident creation in every conceivable way, and yet unconseivable ways. It is always direct and obvious; such as the Universe minus greed/ and all its related negativity.

It is obvious that we must strive for good for our very existence. It is mathematically accurate in that due to the very opposing nature of existence it consumes itself, seemingly slowly in a way, but never the less, giving the circumstances, we must use the gift of all creation under the direction of the Creator/ giving/ rightious/ obvious/good/ existence, as opposed to void and the absence there of.

We must be ever vigilant because the term "I Am" can decievingly turn to "I on"

This is slavery of existence, is greed, and will lead to early, abrupt, catastrophic end for humanity and it's particular beautiful chance.

Look around the galaxy, our chances are not the first. And will not be the last.

We can be for existence for the sake there of(us) under the One Creator, or we can be for the negative greedy materialistic aspects of the physical realm and be tormented and eventually be wiped from existence that will no doubt continue on without us.

Thank you. I know, I'm sorry.

All praise is through creation, towards the Creator/ the 1 God.
...is where you do the exact opposite of that. AGAIN. I'm asking you to prove your baseless, infantile, idiotic, nonsensical bullshit and your response is to regurgitate the EXACT SAME fucking baseless, infantile, idiotic, nonsensical bullshit assertions that you have been asked to prove in the first place. I'm not interested in your dumb fuck story time and repeating your assertion does not prove your assertion dumbfuck. So every last word I just quoted, every single ignorance saturated letter, every delusion laden syllable that you just typed...PROVE IT COCKSUCKER.

You have come in here and asserted that the colour blue tastes like pomegranates. When asked to provide evidence that blue can even have a taste let alone that it tastes like pomegranates your response has been to spend several months copy pasting blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates.

WHICH IS NOT EVIDENCE THAT BLUE TASTES LIKE POMEGRANATES IT'S JUST EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE A DUMB CUNT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION.

You can continue to repost and repost and repost that blue tastes like pomegranates and all you will ever get is: prove it bitch.

So prove it bitch.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-08-2015, 06:33 PM
(25-08-2015 06:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  It's not up to us to disprove your delusions you lying little cunt, and you fully know this.

I'm not so sure he does. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-08-2015, 08:22 PM
(25-08-2015 06:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If that is not what he claims; then how can the weight of evedince lie on me?
Because you are making assertions so you have to back them up. If you say a higher power exists YOU have a burden of proof to demonstrate this BY FUCKING DEFAULT. I can ENTIRELY reject your position that a higher power exists while you have failed to demonstrate that it does and my rejection of your assertion does NOT require me to prove the opposite of your position.
If you can not demonstrate your position then it does not require a refutation, your failure to support it largely does that it's self.

(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  His whole thing, this whole time, has been ; PROOVE IT!!!!!! CERIAL RAPIST.

SO HEAR!
^^^
Here is where you acknowledge that the ENTIRE purpose of my communication with you is to get you to accept that you have a burden of proof, to meet that burden of proof, and to provide evidence.
And right here.....
vvv

(23-08-2015 09:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  This thing we speak of...All of it....is but one of various direction.

The fact is that these two directions are opposite to one another; so is the way of forever, or infinity.

The negative direction is from greed alone.

Greed itself comes from an outside source( as in other worldly either by alternative dimension, or way of space travel as we know it(except that is seemingly impossible with the amount of observation equipment for the physical, or material realm.)

The straightforward direction is infinitely more powerful in that is has and shows abundance. It has and shows power through all evident creation in every conceivable way, and yet unconseivable ways. It is always direct and obvious; such as the Universe minus greed/ and all its related negativity.

It is obvious that we must strive for good for our very existence. It is mathematically accurate in that due to the very opposing nature of existence it consumes itself, seemingly slowly in a way, but never the less, giving the circumstances, we must use the gift of all creation under the direction of the Creator/ giving/ rightious/ obvious/good/ existence, as opposed to void and the absence there of.

We must be ever vigilant because the term "I Am" can decievingly turn to "I on"

This is slavery of existence, is greed, and will lead to early, abrupt, catastrophic end for humanity and it's particular beautiful chance.

Look around the galaxy, our chances are not the first. And will not be the last.

We can be for existence for the sake there of(us) under the One Creator, or we can be for the negative greedy materialistic aspects of the physical realm and be tormented and eventually be wiped from existence that will no doubt continue on without us.

Thank you. I know, I'm sorry.

All praise is through creation, towards the Creator/ the 1 God.
...is where you do the exact opposite of that. AGAIN. I'm asking you to prove your baseless, infantile, idiotic, nonsensical bullshit and your response is to regurgitate the EXACT SAME fucking baseless, infantile, idiotic, nonsensical bullshit assertions that you have been asked to prove in the first place. I'm not interested in your dumb fuck story time and repeating your assertion does not prove your assertion dumbfuck. So every last word I just quoted, every single ignorance saturated letter, every delusion laden syllable that you just typed...PROVE IT COCKSUCKER.

You have come in here and asserted that the colour blue tastes like pomegranates. When asked to provide evidence that blue can even have a taste let alone that it tastes like pomegranates your response has been to spend several months copy pasting blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates.

WHICH IS NOT EVIDENCE THAT BLUE TASTES LIKE POMEGRANATES IT'S JUST EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE A DUMB CUNT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION.

You can continue to repost and repost and repost that blue tastes like pomegranates and all you will ever get is: prove it bitch.

So prove it bitch.
So, yeah, you say there is no possible way that there is a God, although it is really obvious to some that there is.

This is your belief. You prove it.

See how fucking retarded that sounds.

It is a shady way to initiate a stand off usually coupled with assumptions, accusations, and general negativity aimed at someone who is attempting a productive conversation.

Your petty, childish, cowardice defence tactics are boring and lame. Grow up, or grow old.

Your pretty much the only willfully ignorant individual here who strictly adheres to only emperalic data, and the three physical dimensions.
25-08-2015, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 08:53 PM by Free.)
(25-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So, yeah, you say there is no possible way that there is a God, although it is really obvious to some that there is.

Pops, using logic here, the problem with that assertion is that not one of those who claim that a God exists can actually provide any evidence of it.

You see, Pops, whenever anyone makes a claim about something existing, they then carry the burden of proof to supply evidence that their claim is true.

Those of us who reject the claim, such as a claim that God exists, are not obligated to prove that God doesn't exist for the simple reason that there is no evidence of the existence of a God for anyone to dispute.

You see, it's not that we believe God doesn't exist, but rather we do not believe that God exists. It's not a belief with atheists, but a complete and total lack of beliefs.

I can say to you that I am 100% certain that God does not exist, for the simple reason that no one has ever supplied any evidence at all to demonstrate the existence of your God, at any time in history.

Pops, the attempts to prove that God exists are in the millions, and have gone on for thousands of years. Yet, of all those millions of attempts over the past 3 thousand years or so, not one single person in history has ever proven that any of the thousands of gods claimed to exist, actually exist.

Pops, that is a 100% failure rate 100% of the time, millions of times. After millions of failed attempts to prove that a god exists, do you not think that just maybe there is no God after all?

Therefore, with millions of failed attempts, why would you expect anyone to believe that any god actually exists?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
25-08-2015, 08:53 PM
(25-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So, yeah, you say there is no possible way that there is a God, although it is really obvious to some that there is.

Frusty

No! That is not, patently NOT what most people here are saying. They are saying they see no EVIDENCE for ANY deity.

You are the one claiming a deity... hence YOU provide the evidence that makes you believe in this, said, deity.

(25-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  This is your belief. You prove it.

See how fucking retarded that sounds.

Because YOU are the one saying it and then expecting 'Us' to some how go along with your created 'Straw man'.

(25-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is a shady way to initiate a stand off usually coupled with assumptions, accusations, and general negativity aimed at someone who is attempting a productive conversation.

Your petty, childish, cowardice defense tactics are boring and lame. Grow up, or grow old.

Nope Pops... You just have to slow down and grok what people are posting.

Please, show us (Links, posts etc) your evidence for this deity.

(25-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your pretty much the only willfully ignorant individual here who strictly adheres to only emperalic data, and the three physical dimensions.

Blink

Wait...what? There's some how 'more' to reality than what we can percieve? Or experience through our physical selves?

Please, enlighten folks.

Explain what all this 'extra' stuff is and how one interacts with it.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
25-08-2015, 08:56 PM
(25-08-2015 06:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ... blue tastes like pomegranates ...
So that's what that taste is; I always thought it was taupe.

Meanwhile ...

(25-08-2015 06:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ... I can ENTIRELY reject your position that a higher power exists while you have failed to demonstrate that it does and my rejection of your assertion does NOT require me to prove the opposite of your position ...

This burden of proof refrain bubbles up in half the posts or more in these threads and it's like suds: trying to pop the bubbles only makes more. Now there's an entire bubble bath of blue pomegranates sloshing in this thread.

So let's clarify: even if the burden of disproof were ACCEPTED it would be IMPOSSIBLE because the thing to be disproved HAS NOT BEEN DEFINED. It isn't a matter of proving or disproving a negative, it's a matter of proving or disproving an actually meaningful concept - and absent definition there just ain't no meaning to stick a toe into.

When the nimrod says "Prove God doesn't exist" the CORRECT response is: "Glad to. Define the damn thing and I will. How tall is it? How many times a day does it pick its nose? Does it have a nose? How tall is its nose?" Etc.
[+] 3 users Like Airportkid's post
25-08-2015, 09:13 PM

I literally, like 2 posts back got done telling you that I have never made any claim like that and most certainly have never said that "there is no possible way that there is a god". I have never espoused that belief I have never implied that belief so now you are just back to actively and knowingly lying about my position.

I have said, repeatedly, that YOU have failed to meet YOUR burden of proof that YOUR god exists and thus it is perfectly reasonable to reject YOUR assertion about YOUR god as baseless, unproven bullshit.

(25-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  See how fucking retarded that sounds.
Actually yes you stupid fucking idiot I DO see how fucking retarded that sounds, it sounds fucking retarded because I never said that ever. It's not my position, it's not my belief, I have never written that, spoken, that, or sent fucking single fires to that effect. You are actively and willfully lying as you KNOW that's not my position and that I have never said that. If you make up bullshit that never happened and then then point to the stuff YOU made up and say it's fucking retarded then you have no business in a discussion with adults.

It's not up to us to disprove your bullshit, the fact that you are asking us to prove the nonexistence of something means your quadruple fuck retarded and need to graduate kindergarten but lets point something else out for you to not comprehend and stare at your monitor until your impotent rage slams shut your drooling slack jaw.

Let's pretend (I know you can obviously) that I said flat out that your god does not, and can not, exist. Now lets pretend that you tell me to prove that claim so I set out to do that......and I fail. Guess what? My failure to prove he does not exist does not prove that he does. YOU still have to meet your burden of proof that your statement is correct. My inability to meet my burden of proof does not magically absolve you of your burden of proof.
You still have to prove your shit bitch.

(25-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is a shady way to initiate a stand off usually coupled with assumptions, accusations, and general negativity aimed at someone who is attempting a productive conversation.

Your petty, childish, cowardice defence tactics are boring and lame. Grow up, or grow old.
1.) You have a history of deliberately lying about me and my positions which you continue in THIS VERY POST.
2.) I had to put you on ignore to keep your from spamming my personal inbox with inane harassment after I repeatedly requested you stop doing that.
3.) I have support damn near every single "assumption" and "accusation" and statement I have made about or too you. I have never once resorted to making ad hominem attacks in place of actual arguments which is exactly what you just did and i'm now responded to. I might call you a stupid cunt, and you are a stupid cunt, but I have gone out of my way to document and demonstrate EXACTLY when you have been a dishonest lying cunt. You on the other hand just assert it without a single example or refutation of any argument.

I'm completely dismissing your whining evidence and argument free nonsense on the grounds that it's just more shit your making up and not supporting. Just provide some evidence and this can easily be a productive conversation asshole.

(25-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your pretty much the only willfully ignorant individual here who strictly adheres to only emperalic data, and the three physical dimensions.
I've simply asked you to show demonstrable, testable, and falsifiable evidence backing up your claims. That's it nothing more. The fact I don't accept your childish bullshit at face value, the fact that I don't accept your feeeeeeeeelings as evidence, and the fact I'm not at all intrigued by you treating demonstrated MYTH as fact, the fact i don't allow you to define evidence as whatever the fuck you think it should be at any given moment to justify your stupidity like it's a godsdamn Rubik cube you can twist into the pattern you need at that moment is NOT a motherfucking character flaw. At all.
If you can't provide tangible evidence that can be evaluated then you don't have anything new or of value to offer to this fucking CENTURIES old question/debate. Your beliefs are indistinguishable from delusion and they won't be entertained as true/facts/rational/reasonable/not complete bullshit until you have provided evidence that they are not delusions.

The fact that you can't or wont is a failing on YOU. Not us shithead.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-08-2015, 09:22 PM
(25-08-2015 06:17 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  ... I thought there were only two Gee Bee's ever made ...
Google "Granville Bros." and "Super Sportster" for the full story of the Gee Bees, including the replicas (both now in museums).

Back to the regularly scheduled topic now ...
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
25-08-2015, 09:53 PM
(25-08-2015 09:22 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  ... Informative stuff...

Hug

Big Grin