Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(26-08-2015 08:24 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Unfogged,

God's attributes are all positive things.

Like sending people to hell? Consider

Quote:A way to falsify my belief would be to view it as if it is the power of the individual as opposed to the power given under the direction of God.

'Views' don't falsify anything - evidence does.

Quote:The physical world is real and very misleading. Greed is real yet not physical and yet wholly damning.
Consciousness is the connection with reality yet most cannot see.
The right direction through existence is observed and observable through all existence.

Word salad.

Quote:The damning nature of our selfish, greedy side is evident throughout existence as it pertains to our self made suffering.

Well, at least there is some truth to that. Thumbsup

Quote:He'll is not a threat. It is also reality. It is not meant to scare you into conformity, it is just a warning of the gravity of our particular situation.

That assertion requires evidence, otherwise it will be dismissed.

Quote:I fear absolutely nothing, lest I fall from the right path and stay veered from it due to selfishness.
If all God's are of the one God, then Sheol, hell, or whatever you want to call the place that damning negative energy goes in wait of destruction are all the same to.

You will need to provide evidence that 'negative energy' exists.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-08-2015, 09:55 AM
(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Change while you can, or join the fellowes of the fire. In your particular case... I'm indifferent, unfortunately.

And there it is, the threat of hell and the declared indifference to others' eternal suffering.

You're not only an idiot, you're an arrogant asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2015, 10:40 AM

Really?

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7 (KJV)

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
Find all posts by this user
26-08-2015, 10:41 AM

A way to falsify my belief would be to view it as if it is the power of the individual as opposed to the power given under the direction of God.

None of that is what I was talking about. Learn something about the scientific method and falsifiability. Your response, including the word salad that followed, demonstrates your complete ignorance of how to even begin to determine if something is real or imaginary.

Quote:He'll is not a threat. It is also reality.

Prove it. Provide even the slightest shred of evidence for it. Remember, your "feels" are irrelevant.

Quote:It is not meant to scare you into conformity, it is just a warning of the gravity of our particular situation.

An imaginary consequence of an imagined situation is hardly compelling. Evidence, pops, evidence. I don't care at all what you believe. I care about what you can demonstrate to be reasonable to believe via evidence.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
26-08-2015, 11:42 AM
(26-08-2015 08:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It pertains to lessons in order to guide in the right direction. He isn't jealous of you. It is a reference to false God's and there capacity through false worship to Damn God's creation.

Why are you making me hit you?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
26-08-2015, 12:18 PM
(26-08-2015 11:42 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 08:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It pertains to lessons in order to guide in the right direction. He isn't jealous of you. It is a reference to false God's and there capacity through false worship to Damn God's creation.

Why are you making me hit you?
Eh...sorta
26-08-2015, 12:20 PM
(26-08-2015 12:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 11:42 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Why are you making me hit you?
Eh...sorta

Entirely.

The relationship that you describe God as having with his faithful is precisely that of an abusive domestic partner and his victim.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
26-08-2015, 12:21 PM
(26-08-2015 12:20 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 12:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Eh...sorta

Entirely.

The relationship that you describe God as having with his faithful is precisely that of an abusive domestic partner and his victim.
Not at all as it is completely gratifying confirming and holy good and uplifting. Thank you.
26-08-2015, 12:33 PM
(26-08-2015 12:21 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 12:20 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Entirely.

Not at all as it is completely gratifying confirming and holy good and uplifting.

And now you sound as though you are that partner, and are simply in denial about the reality of your situation.

[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
26-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Not his partner as I am lead and do not lead him.
He is my rightious guide though. To be in denial one must lie to themselves. Something that I am nearly incabable of under his near constant direction and will that I succumb to.