Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 05:46 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 05:42 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:39 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I thinked you need to be educated.

There is evidence of evolution here, i know i typed some. GwG also typed them, and everyone here has sources. Don't talk about evolution till you are educated.

Im educated, it was forced indocrination at the university level, and the professor wanted to FAIL me, because I wouldnt believe in evolution as the prof had no evidence and absolutely refused to answer any questions before the class or afterwards. He was shaky as hell, as evolutionists even evolutionary profs have never examined their faith. Its their life, their love, their religion and they demand all believe or else. The dean saw my exams and thesis and realised I knew the material and so PASSED me.

But it doesnt take hardly any intelligence to see the huge GAPS in evolutionary theory. NO evidence, no dating method, no transition species, no nothing...and yet they believe.

No, you are not educated. You went to a university a fool, and came out a fool. You were going to fail for being a fool. I have a list of transitional fossils here. Know what proconsul is? Of course not. You still need to be educated.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-08-2015, 05:46 PM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen.
It is not true. Evolution is not built on Faith and Hope. It(evolution theory) is based on evidence.
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  It's followers
firmly believe with all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created
them, and they couldn't care less if there is no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in
their Diety called, Evolution.
Let's assume they do believe this. How does it make evolution built on Faith and Hope and not on evidence?
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  And although, they have never seen her nor talked with her,
How can you talk to evolution and why do you need to talk to evolution?
Are you denier of the truth(evidence)?

P.S. there are many theories. They do not have 100% of the truth. But nobody says that theories are 100% truth.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-08-2015, 05:47 PM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen.

So you know fuck all about evolution then?

Sorry, I don't give a rats ass what the hell the rest of your post was, because you've demonstrated in your first sentence that you speak from the perspective of abject ignorance. You can go wrestle with your strawmen somewhere else. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-08-2015, 05:49 PM
(20-08-2015 05:44 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you high?

No, just being civil even though your civility has turned on you and was short lived.

Consider depth and deeper understanding as a cure. Thanks....

If your condition persists, I may have to avoid responding to you, and that would be a loss for you in getting answers, rather than for me.

The decision is in your court

You are a Blowme sock, aren't you?

Bummer - you are going to stop responding to me...but, but...

How can I live without you......sing it with me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Is this the episode where Fred runs into a snotty, self-important, moronic, holier-than-thou neighbor? Because I've seen that one a few times already and it's pretty boring.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
20-08-2015, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 05:54 PM by DLJ.)
(20-08-2015 05:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. there are many theories. They do not have 100% of the truth. But nobody says that theories are 100% truth.

Therebe evolutionists cop out when they have no evidence, and keep leagthening their timelines, and drawing their hypothetical skulls, and crooked fingers.

Its just a theory !!!! Then why do they absolutely force this damnable unthinking religion on students until they MUST BELIEVE or get FAILED.

I can show design, real biology is deisgn, the laws show design and connections, why are we suppose to automatically believe that it all occured by magic through billions of years of magic.

Not my cup of tea, makes no sense to me.... and yet believers will be believers, as they hang onto their last straw... its only a theory. or its the best theory we have...

Yikes.... I hate to base my life or my biology on luck and chance
20-08-2015, 05:55 PM
(20-08-2015 05:06 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:00 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Well, no.

It is, in fact, based on evidence.

You may want to read any of the threads in the Creationism subforum. Various posters have supplied quite a lot of evidence for evolution, and answered more than a few questions.

That you are a very silly man indeed.

Its silly to believe in the silliness and insanities of evolution, but Im a believer and seer of design and laws, rather than in magic and luck and chance.

In time, I shall post my design proofs, but not here. This thread is about the religion of evolution. On other ones we shall prove DESIGN. On this one, we shall see that evolution has no evidence and is merely a religion and pseudoscience, For evolutionist professors or high priests of this religion can not allow questions to be asked them of their religion. Its a complete total indocrination, so the vongregation does not ask questions, and just assumes that the white coats must be telling them the truth.

You seem unaware of the vast amount of evidence for evolutionary theory.

I suggest you read a book or two on evolution. Drinking Beverage

In sum, my opinion is that you are incredibly ignorant.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
20-08-2015, 05:56 PM
(20-08-2015 05:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. there are many theories. They do not have 100% of the truth. But nobody says that theories are 100% truth.

Therebe evolutionists cop out when they have no evidence, and keep leagthening their timelines, and drawing their hypothetical skulls, and crooked fingers.

Its just a theory !!!! Then why do they absolutely force this damnable unthinking religion on students until they MUST BELIEVE or get FAILED.

I can show design, real biology is deisgn, the laws show design and connections, why are we suppose to automatically believe that it all occured by magic through billions of years of magic.

Not my cup of tea, makes no sense to me.... and yet believers will be believers, as they hang onto their last straw... its only a theory. or its the best theory we have...

Yikes.... I hate to base my life or my biology on luck and chance

Try that again with spelling.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

20-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Hypothetical Skulls

Band name for anyone looking. Thumbsup

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2015, 05:58 PM
We also got "it's just a theory!!!" for anyone looking to cross off squares on their creationist bingo cards. Rolleyes
[+] 7 users Like Esquilax's post