Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(26-08-2015 05:19 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Being knowledgeable and happy sound pretty good to me. Thank you.

You may be happy, but you are not knowledgeable. At least you have not demonstrated that here. Delusional and happy would be nearer the mark.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Good point. God has the potential to replace all false happiness such as addictions, greed, general negative energy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2015, 05:21 PM
(26-08-2015 12:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not his partner as I am lead and do not lead him.
He is my rightious guide though. To be in denial one must lie to themselves. Something that I am nearly incabable of under his near constant direction and will that I succumb to.
Cook some eggs!
26-08-2015, 05:22 PM
(26-08-2015 05:19 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Being knowledgeable and happy sound pretty good to me. Thank you.

You may be happy, but you are not knowledgeable. At least you have not demonstrated that here. Delusional and happy would be nearer the mark.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Does it not make sense to you that someone doing what is naturally right with naturally make them happy? Does it make more sense to you that someone who is going along the wrong path and somewhat miserable is really doing the right thing?
26-08-2015, 05:25 PM
If someone was doing what was naturally right they would feel happier. This is somewhat beside the point, but it is true.
26-08-2015, 05:26 PM
(26-08-2015 05:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Does it not make sense to you that someone doing what is naturally right with naturally make them happy? Does it make more sense to you that someone who is going along the wrong path and somewhat miserable is really doing the right thing?

It makes sense to me that somebody who is in the midst of a delusion could THINK that they have the answers and that they are doing what is "naturally right" and be happy. Being happy does not mean you understand what is real. Being unhappy does not mean that you don't. That is just part of your delusion.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-08-2015, 05:29 PM
(26-08-2015 05:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Idiots don't lie. They don't know how.
The fact that I do not lie has little to do with the capacities that I held before now

What's that mean? You used to be an idiot? 'Cause that's how it reads.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-08-2015, 05:30 PM
(26-08-2015 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If someone was doing what was naturally right they would feel happier. This is somewhat beside the point, but it is true.

No. If someone believes that what they are doing is right, they will feel happier.

The actual "rightness" of the action does not enter the equation.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 5 users Like Unbeliever's post
26-08-2015, 05:33 PM
(26-08-2015 05:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:19 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You may be happy, but you are not knowledgeable. At least you have not demonstrated that here. Delusional and happy would be nearer the mark.

Does it not make sense to you that someone doing what is naturally right with naturally make them happy? Does it make more sense to you that someone who is going along the wrong path and somewhat miserable is really doing the right thing?

Unfortunately, 'happiness' and reality do not necessarily correlate.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-08-2015, 05:33 PM
(26-08-2015 05:30 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If someone was doing what was naturally right they would feel happier. This is somewhat beside the point, but it is true.

No. If someone believes that what they are doing is right, they will feel happier.

The actual "rightness" of the action does not enter the equation.
Yeah maybe and you're ignorant pretend world.
26-08-2015, 05:34 PM
(26-08-2015 05:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Does it not make sense to you that someone doing what is naturally right with naturally make them happy? Does it make more sense to you that someone who is going along the wrong path and somewhat miserable is really doing the right thing?

Unfortunately, 'happiness' and reality do not necessarily correlate.
I assure you they indeed can.