Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(26-08-2015 05:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:30 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  No. If someone believes that what they are doing is right, they will feel happier.

The actual "rightness" of the action does not enter the equation.
Yeah maybe and you're ignorant pretend world.

WUT

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-08-2015, 05:40 PM
(26-08-2015 05:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Unfortunately, 'happiness' and reality do not necessarily correlate.

I assure you they indeed can.

I didn't say they can't correlate, I said they don't necessarily do so.

My point was that happiness has no bearing on reality: they may intersect, but it is not a happy -> reality causal relationship.
I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who think they are Napoleon Bonaparte and are perfectly happy; it does not charge the reality that Napoleon is dead and they are distinctly not him.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
26-08-2015, 05:45 PM
(26-08-2015 05:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Unfortunately, 'happiness' and reality do not necessarily correlate.
I assure you they indeed can.

What part of "not necessarily" didn't you understand?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-08-2015, 05:47 PM
(26-08-2015 05:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I assure you they indeed can.

I didn't say they can't correlate, I said they don't necessarily do so.

My point was that happiness has no bearing on reality: they may intersect, but it is not a happy -> reality causal relationship.
I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who think they are Napoleon Bonaparte and are perfectly happy; it does not charge the reality that Napoleon is dead and they are distinctly not him.
All I'm saying is that regardless of life's trials, you can be both really happy with complete inner honesty, and be more knowledgeable. It is more real of an existence then the false Bs society has played out before us.
26-08-2015, 05:47 PM
(26-08-2015 05:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah maybe and you're ignorant pretend world.

WUT

"Yeah, maybe in your ignorant, pretend world"

I'm scared that I'm starting to be able to decipher his ramblings.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
26-08-2015, 05:49 PM
(26-08-2015 05:47 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  WUT

"Yeah, maybe in your ignorant, pretend world"

I'm scared that I'm starting to be able to decipher his ramblings.

Time to back away...save yourself.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-08-2015, 06:29 PM
(26-08-2015 05:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:30 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  No. If someone believes that what they are doing is right, they will feel happier.

The actual "rightness" of the action does not enter the equation.
Yeah maybe and you're ignorant pretend world.

I assume that you meant "in your ignorant, pretend world".

This is all I have to say in return.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
26-08-2015, 06:38 PM
(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am tired of you word games that somehow are always exceedingly negative.
I'll just copy paste if that's all your gonna do:

1.) You have a history of deliberately lying about me and my positions which you continue in THIS VERY POST.
2.) I had to put you on ignore to keep your from spamming my personal inbox with inane harassment after I repeatedly requested you stop doing that.
3.) I have support damn near every single "assumption" and "accusation" and statement I have made about or too you. I have never once resorted to making ad hominem attacks in place of actual arguments which is exactly what you just did and i'm now responded to. I might call you a stupid cunt, and you are a stupid cunt, but I have gone out of my way to document and demonstrate EXACTLY when you have been a dishonest lying cunt. You on the other hand just assert it without a single example or refutation of any argument.

When you continue to lie, have to be put on ignore to stop your harassment, and act like a general cunt, AND tell me you are indifferent to the notion of me being horribly tortured over an opinion.... you do NOT get to whine about the "negativity" of other people bitch.

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My God is the same 1 God Creator as everyone else in all of existence.
blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates.blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates. blue tastes like pomegranates.
[Image: tumblr_m2hwu22hKo1rrtnevo1_400.gif]

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Where is the confusion in that?
The confusion, which is yours by the way dumbfuck, is that I didn't ask you if your god was the same god. I didn't ask you what the qualities of your god are. I didn't ask you if your god was a creator, a destroyer, if he likes Poptarts or Toaster Strudels better, what the name of his ferret is, or what's the colour of his favorite smell. Do you know why? (redundant question, I know you do cause I've explained why to you 15892356789235678902346 times now) Because I don't care what fucking qualities your imaginary friend has until you prove that he is not imaginary.

What I did ask you was to PROVE YOUR FUCKING SHIT BITCH!

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is none, it's just you running in circles accomplishing nothing good.
Running in circles accomplishing nothing is kinda what happens where you are actively chasing a cowardly motherfucker who refuses to answer basic fucking questions 'cause he is to stupid to understand them.

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yet you say you aren't technically an atheist and then say it's all pretend. Which is it?
Neither idiot because I never claimed either of those. Do you even speak or read English or do you just shout gibberish at your keyboard and it just types stuff out in the hopes the abuse stops?

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It's like I said. You are blind to the obvious, and willfully so.
Yet I'm not the one out of the two of us that feels the need to repeat lies I've already been caught in, harass the other in private messages, ignore almost every single question asked of me, make up obvious bullshit, and dodge the responsibilities I've already acknowledged I have.
Why it's almost liek what i quoted is complete and absolute buuuuuuullshit! Weird.Rolleyes

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Those instances that I tryed to help you are done.
Were those instances before or after you started lying about me? Drinking Beverage

The only way you could have ever tried to do anything helpful in this "debate" is if you took the time to PROVE YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT BITCH.

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Change while you can, or join the fellowes of the fire.
Oh noes! Made up threats! How scary!Rolleyes You know a threat only works if you can demonstrate the ability to carry out the threat, or that the victim of your threat views you as having any kind of authority over the subject matter at hand which....hahaha.....oh my hahaha.. I really REALLY don't.

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  In your particular case... I'm indifferent, unfortunately.
Which kinda says a lot about the quality of your character doesn't it if you are completely indifferent toward the prospect of other people being horribly tortured, for eternity no less, for the crime of not agreeing with your unproven opinions.
Did they finally get electricity up to you there in North Korea Kim Jong-Un? Drinking Beverage

(25-08-2015 11:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You win.
You thought that this was a competition? That you had a chance of "winning"?
[Image: oh+honey.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-08-2015, 06:43 PM
(26-08-2015 12:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not his partner as I am lead and do not lead him.
He is my rightious guide though. To be in denial one must lie to themselves. Something that I am nearly incabable of under his near constant direction and will that I succumb to.

Yet you are perfectly capable of, and more than happy to, lying TO other people and ABOUT other people.

Weeeeeiiiiirrrrrd!

26-08-2015, 06:48 PM
(26-08-2015 05:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Does it not make sense to you that someone doing what is naturally right with naturally make them happy?

This young fellow looks rather happy!
[Image: happy_hitler_by_fretkos.jpg]

Be stupid, less hard.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post