Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(29-08-2015 11:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is one creator God. I know that. The rest is irrelevant. Whether he spoke to self, us, Satan, or Christ is irrelevant. The One Creator is the God of God's and all other creation.

Zeus, right?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-08-2015, 11:49 AM
(29-08-2015 11:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 11:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is one creator God. I know that. The rest is irrelevant. Whether he spoke to self, us, Satan, or Christ is irrelevant. The One Creator is the God of God's and all other creation.

Zeus, right?
If that's what you want to call the one Creator, then that's your business I suppose. Names are irrelevant and cause bloodshed b the name of God as opposed to unity under said one God.
29-08-2015, 11:51 AM
(29-08-2015 11:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 11:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Zeus, right?
If that's what you want to call the one Creator, then that's your business I suppose. Names are irrelevant and cause bloodshed b the name of God as opposed to unity under said one God.

Who created the creator?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-08-2015, 11:52 AM
I found it!

They're using the Creationist/ID/IC Word Salad Generator, found here:

http://www.oddmanin.net/wordsalad/

Try it out, it's fun!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 11:54 AM
(29-08-2015 11:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I found it!

They're using the Creationist/ID/IC Word Salad Generator, found here:

http://www.oddmanin.net/wordsalad/

Try it out, it's fun!

Ha! Okay I am keeping that link. Smile

Banjo.
29-08-2015, 12:24 PM

Prove it bitch. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
29-08-2015, 12:29 PM
(29-08-2015 12:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

Prove it bitch. Drinking Beverage
29-08-2015, 12:32 PM
(29-08-2015 12:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 12:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Prove it bitch. Drinking Beverage

That's pretty weak. You basically just admitted having no answer.

Banjo.
29-08-2015, 12:53 PM
(28-08-2015 08:42 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Grass absorbs certain light energy the light energy it does not absorb it reflects hence the green color. I never have, and never will claim to be all knowing for that is only God and I will never be God. Have never claimed that others are stupid there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Thank you.

Well I'm glad you know that about grass. Or in the very least did a quick google search. I just pulled the grass question out of my ass because it's a popular question that most people have asked. And it becomes clearer when the fundamentals of chemistry are applied to it.

It seems my satire was lost on you however. So i'll explain.

You don't have to say the exact words to project feelings or stances. An example of your "I know everything!" and "Others are stupid."claim comes off in many of your posts.

(26-08-2015 08:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Contrary to popular belief I know reality more than you can probably fathom.

In this quote the way you stated it you are placing your knowledge (of reality) and ability of that knowledge (of reality), above that of everyone here. "Contrary to popular belief.." This let's us know you think that everyone here (the populace of TTA) doesn't think you have a grasp on reality. "..I know reality more than you can probable fathom." Is you saying "my understanding it so beyond yours you couldn't begin to know what I know." hence (You Stupid, Me Smart!)

Another example would be

(26-08-2015 12:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  He is my rightious guide though. To be in denial one must lie to themselves. Something that I am nearly incabable of under his near constant direction and will that I succumb to.

As you well know we are majorly Atheist in this forum. We take a stance of "lack of a belief in a/ny deity" In this quote you make the claim of having "Holy" guidance from the god you adhere to. You feel that GOD is the head boss. And because you feel that you are on the side of this deity, you are better then us. We've never seen this deity, we've never seen any actions that can be attributed to this deity, and have no hard evidence for this deity.
"Something that I am nearly incapable of..." Is you inflating your chest. You are making a statement of yourself (or at least trying)that your better then everyone around you. You make no mistakes.
hence

Quote:Poopsthebuilder: HA HA you so stupid. You don't know why the grass is green. I do. I would tells you but me so smart and your so dumb you wouldn't understand.

More clarification of this would be" HA HA you don't know what I know. You don't know the answer to the question. I do thou that makes me better then you in every way."

Since you feel that you have the high road. We feel, you feel, we should feel lucky to even be in the room with you. To be with one of your gods chosen lambs.

Now maybe you don't feel that way.

But that's how you come off.

In my joke I created a meme of you. A person that is stuck in his ways that is self fulfilling, ignorant and blatantly wrong about his position. Projecting himself in a light that is blatantly clear that he is not what he say's he is. Someone when presented with opposition chooses to hold to his position of self importance and self grandeur, and feels he doesn't need to explain or demonstrate anything he's projecting. It's clear to anyone that would talk to such a person that this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

So maybe you don't see yourself as this meme in what I was trying to project in this joke. But this is how (I can't speak for everyone but) we see you.

*Also on a side note I am glad you don't think yourself a god, or have the ability to came become one. Being a believer I would ask you to talk to Alla, she seems to believe that she has the ability.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
29-08-2015, 03:33 PM
(29-08-2015 11:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 09:51 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Gasp

Blink

Laugh out load

Facepalm

Laugh out load

[Image: 9kcq6h.jpg]

Your dishonesty is just .......amusing. It's your bible, read it....don't modify what it clearly says........gods.......our image....mhmmm.....continue trying to get out of that one...Laughat
There is one creator God. I know that. The rest is irrelevant. Whether he spoke to self, us, Satan, or Christ is irrelevant. The One Creator is the God of God's and all other creation.

mhmmmmm Now put on your thinking hat...oh wait....well borrow mine...now realize you don't KNOW that there is one creator god. You may BELIEVE that, you may HOPE that is true, you may WISH it is true, you may even have FAITH it is true....but you don't KNOW it is true....do you know why? There is ZERO evidence.

Now, lets recap...

Faith - the belief in something without evidence.

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. A belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Religion - The embracement of delusion.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post