Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(29-08-2015 03:33 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 11:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is one creator God. I know that. The rest is irrelevant. Whether he spoke to self, us, Satan, or Christ is irrelevant. The One Creator is the God of God's and all other creation.

mhmmmmm Now put on your thinking hat...oh wait....well borrow mine...now realize you don't KNOW that there is one creator god. You may BELIEVE that, you may HOPE that is true, you may WISH it is true, you may even have FAITH it is true....but you don't KNOW it is true....do you know why? There is ZERO evidence.

Now, lets recap...

Faith - the belief in something without evidence.

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. A belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Religion - The embracement of delusion.
Flawed argument. You think that I don't know because you don't know otherwise.

I experience therefore I know.

I feel with all my being at times that this is indeed true.

Just because you can't connect to your conscience because you nearly, subconsciously think it would destroy your false grasp on your selfish reality, doesn't mean that I don't have a firm grasp on real reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2015, 07:02 PM
(29-08-2015 06:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Flawed argument.
Wrong, and lets go over why below.

(29-08-2015 06:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You think that I don't know because you don't know otherwise.
No we are aware that you don't KNOW for two reasons the first being your laughably incompetent inability to demonstrate your claims. ALL knowledge is by it's very nature demonstrable. You do not have knowledge you have belief, and this view is further compounded with the fact that most of the time, if not all of the time, when you use the word "knowledge" it doesn't actually make sense either logically or in English with the rest of your claim. The word "belief" does make sense though.

Repeatedly claiming it's knowledge when you can't even met the basic criteria of the word or use it correctly contextually or with the correct definition won't make it more true. Your claims to knowledge do not become more true the more you claim it. Knowledge is demonstrable, so demonstrate it.
Prove your shit in other words.

(29-08-2015 06:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I experience therefore I know.
And has been pointed out to you time and time again that's a fucking worthless sentence because you have failed to demonstrate that you have experienced anything at all. Given that you have a documented history of dishonesty and a tendency towards outright fabrication and lying you require more evidence to back up your claim then a regular person.

It's far more likely that the lier with zero evidence is telling a lie then it is that he is not, and that is on REGULAR claims not the kind of slapstick idiotic nonsense that you are arguing.

(29-08-2015 06:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I feel with all my being at times that this is indeed true.
Feelings have no bearing on the question of if your claims are true or not. You are also mentally imbalanced so your feelings are even more unreliable then a regular person.
I feel with all my being, and all the evidence, that you are entirely wrong. Now what?

(29-08-2015 06:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  doesn't mean that I don't have a firm grasp on real reality.
No it's the fact you argue from a position that has both been PROVEN to not reflect reality in MANY ways and that you have failed to prove does in ANY way is what shows you don't have a firm grasp on reality.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
29-08-2015, 07:10 PM
(29-08-2015 06:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I feel with all my being at times that this is indeed true.

Your feelings are not evidence.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 5 users Like Unbeliever's post
29-08-2015, 07:24 PM
(29-08-2015 06:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just because you can't connect to your conscience because you nearly, subconsciously think it would destroy your false grasp on your selfish reality, doesn't mean that I don't have a firm grasp on real reality.

All right, dude. You gotta tell me. Window Pane, Lucy, Yellow Sunshine, Paper Mushrooms, Blotter, Mind Bleach, Purple People Eaters, what?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-08-2015, 07:48 PM
(29-08-2015 07:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 06:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just because you can't connect to your conscience because you nearly, subconsciously think it would destroy your false grasp on your selfish reality, doesn't mean that I don't have a firm grasp on real reality.

All right, dude. You gotta tell me. Window Pane, Lucy, Yellow Sunshine, Paper Mushrooms, Blotter, Mind Bleach, Purple People Eaters, what?
Wayyyy back in the gap it would have have been pink elephant, green demon, tarts, shrooms, and others but that was long ago. At least 8 years.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
30-08-2015, 02:58 AM
You know what else is Pseudoscience and a myth?! Evolution deniers brains!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
30-08-2015, 06:01 AM

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad to see somebody that awash in delusion.
Get some help Pops, You really need it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-08-2015, 06:52 AM
(30-08-2015 06:01 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad to see somebody that awash in delusion.
Said the lost and confused to the seemingly lost and confused.
30-08-2015, 07:17 AM
(30-08-2015 06:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 06:01 AM)unfogged Wrote:  It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad to see somebody that awash in delusion.

See, children? Drugs DO stay in your system.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
30-08-2015, 07:56 AM
(30-08-2015 06:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 06:01 AM)unfogged Wrote:  It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad to see somebody that awash in delusion.

Except that yours accusations are just assertions without proof and MANY of us have proven your rampant confusion and detachment from reality.

How does it feel to have your defense reduced to "I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I?" ?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post