Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(30-08-2015 02:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No practical use!?

If world peace for all existence and limitless technological breakthroughs aren't bemificial enough,

world peace for all existence? Limited technological breaktrhoughs? You have really gone off the deep end pops. You really do need medications. See a doctor. Soon.

Quote:then how about not burning in hell until God destroys you with all the rest of the negative in existence and starts new because we were too selfish to grasp simple lessons in life that are displayed constantly to us all.

Please show evidence that hell exists and isn't another of your little fantasies. You need to understand that threats of hellfire are worthless against people that don't believe hell is a real place.

If you had any actual evidence for your beliefs you wouldn't need to resort to such childish tactics. Your little hellfire tantrums are a sure sign of how weak your position is. Grow a pair and face reality.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-08-2015, 02:32 PM
(30-08-2015 02:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If to stupid to read the benefits I stated prior to hellish tourment then I really don't know what to say.
You just *love* to think of us skeptics, those of us who think you're full of shit, burning in hell, don't you? Christlike, you are.

Quote:Hey, I've got an idea; why don't you accuse me of blatant ignorance while ignoring everything I say. That's what you should do.
That is what you are kid, you're a nitwit. And paying more attention to your posts other than dismissing them is pointless, you write drivel. It's good occasionally to point out why it's drivel, just so that if you *are* trying to proselytize, your weak bullshit is exposed for what it is, in case anyone hasn't seen through it. Not that I think that's likely. Maybe it's just an experiment to see if you'll ever understand how fucken thick you are?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-08-2015, 02:37 PM
(30-08-2015 02:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If to stupid to read the benefits I stated prior to hellish tourment then I really don't know what to say.

Show any reason to believe that any of those benefits are possible. You make many sweeping claims with absolutely no basis and seem surprised that you get called on your bullshit. Not everybody is as frightened or gullible as you are.

Quote:Hey, I've got an idea; why don't you accuse me of blatant ignorance while ignoring everything I say. That's what you should do.

No need to make the accusation. Your posts to date highlight your ignorance quite well for all to see. As for ignoring what you say, that's only sensible since so far it has been nothing but unsupported assertions. Based on performance to date, the chances of you saying anything worth listening to are effectively zero.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-08-2015, 02:55 PM
(30-08-2015 02:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You can say we are but the sum of our parts but that just isn't the case. Some of us have a soul, or a spirit that is not materialistic at all.

Souls do not exist.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
30-08-2015, 02:59 PM
(30-08-2015 02:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  then how about not burning in hell until God destroys you with all the rest of the negative in existence and starts new because we were too selfish to grasp simple lessons in life that are displayed constantly to us all.

If I may quote the comedian Josh Thomas; "As an atheist, having a Christian threaten me with hell is like having a hippie threaten to punch me in my aura."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
30-08-2015, 03:29 PM
(30-08-2015 02:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 02:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  then how about not burning in hell until God destroys you with all the rest of the negative in existence and starts new because we were too selfish to grasp simple lessons in life that are displayed constantly to us all.

If I may quote the comedian Josh Thomas; "As an atheist, having a Christian threaten me with hell is like having a hippie threaten to punch me in my aura."

[Image: 55e2b23d286a3.jpeg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 6 users Like JDog554's post
30-08-2015, 06:33 PM
(30-08-2015 03:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 02:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  If I may quote the comedian Josh Thomas; "As an atheist, having a Christian threaten me with hell is like having a hippie threaten to punch me in my aura."

[Image: 55e2b23d286a3.jpeg]
It's not a threat. It is a warning for your own good.
30-08-2015, 06:34 PM
(30-08-2015 06:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 03:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: 55e2b23d286a3.jpeg]

May I ask why you care? Why the need to issue this warning to those who don't believe? What purpose does it serve? I really don't understand.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
30-08-2015, 06:42 PM
(30-08-2015 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 06:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It's not a threat. It is a warning for your own good.

May I ask why you care? Why the need to issue this warning to those who don't believe? What purpose does it serve? I really don't understand.
It's based on a hope that through attempted leveled conversation, I can help one person at a time. It is for the sake of existence, and the betterment of civilization. And is expressly my duty to warn, yet not take responsibility for those who do not hear. There are some that will never hear, and who will always declare me to be a lier. But I have at least made some think. That is the point.
30-08-2015, 06:49 PM
(30-08-2015 06:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 03:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: 55e2b23d286a3.jpeg]

Well I appreciate the "warning" but it is an unneeded, unsubstantiated warning, like someone warning me a vampire is going to suck my blood when I go to sleep.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post