Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes it was a theory postulated by Darwin, but after all these years, still no proofs, no evidence, no missing links, no transition species, no nothing except continued faith ina theory that isn;t rational or scientific.
What would constitute a proof for you?

What is your definition of:
- evidence
- missing link
- transition species
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 05:59 PM
(20-08-2015 05:58 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  We also got "it's just a theory!!!" for anyone looking to cross off squares on their creationist bingo cards. Rolleyes

What you did there, I saw it. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-08-2015, 06:00 PM
(20-08-2015 05:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:06 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Its silly to believe in the silliness and insanities of evolution, but Im a believer and seer of design and laws, rather than in magic and luck and chance.

In time, I shall post my design proofs, but not here. This thread is about the religion of evolution. On other ones we shall prove DESIGN. On this one, we shall see that evolution has no evidence and is merely a religion and pseudoscience, For evolutionist professors or high priests of this religion can not allow questions to be asked them of their religion. Its a complete total indocrination, so the vongregation does not ask questions, and just assumes that the white coats must be telling them the truth.

You seem unaware of the vast amount of evidence for evolutionary theory.

I suggest you read a book or two on evolution. Drinking Beverage

In sum, my opinion is that you are incredibly ignorant.

I have read biology books, and math books and geometery books, and they make sense and are inter-connected and rational. Evolution has none of these traits, and is based on pure speculation without any proofs.

I think you are unaware of all the precepts of design and law and harmony, and distances, and speeds, etc. etc....

Shall help you on this later...
20-08-2015, 06:01 PM
(20-08-2015 05:22 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:11 PM)Aliza Wrote:  If only I thought this was a serious poster, I might have enjoyed a discussion with him.

Nerd, I am serious, I expect serious responders..

Ask your question or give your proofs..

Read a book. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-08-2015, 06:03 PM
(20-08-2015 06:00 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  You seem unaware of the vast amount of evidence for evolutionary theory.

I have read biology books, and math books and geometery books, and they make sense and are inter-connected and rational. Evolution has none of these traits, and is based on pure speculation without any proofs.

I think you are unaware of all the precepts of design and law and harmony, and distances, and speeds, etc. etc....

Evolution isn't rational? And a magical genie that lives in the sky is rational?
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
20-08-2015, 06:04 PM
(20-08-2015 05:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Its just a theory !!!! Then why do they absolutely force this damnable unthinking religion on students until they MUST BELIEVE or get FAILED.
I don't know. But you can not deny facts/evidence/truth.
(20-08-2015 05:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I can show design, real biology is deisgn, the laws show design and connections, why are we suppose to automatically believe that it all occured by magic through billions of years of magic.
I don't think evolution theory talks about magic. About billions of years. There is evidence. Not Faith and Hope. You can't love the truth(evidence) and deny it at the same time.
(20-08-2015 05:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yikes.... I hate to base my life or my biology on luck and chance
What do you like to base your life or your biology on?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-08-2015, 06:04 PM
(20-08-2015 06:03 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Evolution isn't rational? And a magical genie that lives in the sky is rational?

I prefer 'trans-dimensional emotionally stunted space wizard' myself... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Such an enchanting combination of pompous ass and ignorance. We need more just like him around here.

Never mind...we already have plenty.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2015, 06:07 PM
(20-08-2015 06:00 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  You seem unaware of the vast amount of evidence for evolutionary theory.

Clearly you haven't read an English book. If you can't even spell "create" or "geometry" how can we expect you to even comprehend evolution?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
20-08-2015, 06:11 PM
(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Is there any evidence for evolution...

The distribution of endogenous retroviral insertions in the genomes of homo sapiens, pan troglodytes, gorilla gorilla and pongo abelii is evidence of evolution. Not only is it evidence of evolution it is evidence these species share a common ancestor. It is exactly the kind of evidence we would expect to find if evolution was true. If you don’t accept the distribution of endogenous retroviral insertions in the genomes of these primates as evidence of evolution then please present an alternative hypothesis and support it with evidence.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post