Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Whats your opinion..... ?

That you have decided that wallowing in ignorance is more comfortable than facing what seems like an unpleasant truth. If you aren't a poe you are is serious denial. Also that you have no interest in actually listening to anything anybody says and no intention of ever considering anything that contradicts your uneducated beliefs.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
20-08-2015, 06:21 PM
(20-08-2015 05:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. there are many theories. They do not have 100% of the truth. But nobody says that theories are 100% truth.

Therebe evolutionists cop out when they have no evidence, and keep leagthening their timelines, and drawing their hypothetical skulls, and crooked fingers.

Its just a theory !!!! Then why do they absolutely force this damnable unthinking religion on students until they MUST BELIEVE or get FAILED.

I can show design, real biology is deisgn, the laws show design and connections, why are we suppose to automatically believe that it all occured by magic through billions of years of magic.

Not my cup of tea, makes no sense to me.... and yet believers will be believers, as they hang onto their last straw... its only a theory. or its the best theory we have...

Yikes.... I hate to base my life or my biology on luck and chance

Your incredulity and predilections do not an argument make.

Read a book. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-08-2015, 06:29 PM
(20-08-2015 06:00 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  You seem unaware of the vast amount of evidence for evolutionary theory.

I suggest you read a book or two on evolution. Drinking Beverage

In sum, my opinion is that you are incredibly ignorant.

I have read biology books, and math books and geometery books, and they make sense and are inter-connected and rational. Evolution has none of these traits, and is based on pure speculation without any proofs.

I think you are unaware of all the precepts of design and law and harmony, and distances, and speeds, etc. etc....

Shall help you on this later...

You won't be helping.
Read a real biology book then come back. You are too ignorant to have an actual discussion with.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Do you have downs?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-08-2015, 06:37 PM
(20-08-2015 06:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Do you have downs?

That's an insult to anyone who does.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2015, 06:50 PM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen. It's followers
firmly believe with all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created
them, and they couldn't care less if there is no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in
their Diety called, Evolution.

And although, they have never seen her nor talked with her, but still they just believe and encourage
one another in their worship services whether at university, or coffee shops, or even on-line. They
usually can't explain exactly when they believe, and so direct questions about their faith, to their white
coated high priests called scientists. And therefore, religious evolutionists are usually completely ignorant
and innocent of the facts of real science and just base their beliefs and their love and devotion on the
opinions of others. So in this way, they shut down all their mental reasoning and just follow the flow of
their congregations. preaching to the converted. And so without thinking, they become scientific
religious groupies, without any individualistic thinking among them. For none are allowed to disagree
with their basic premise and dogma under the penalty of ex-communincation from their hallowed halls of
the religious faithful.

Few have ever questioned their faith and so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most
basic questions to them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but
when asked what it is, they become very evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their
religion.

They are extreme fundamentalists that have isolated themselves from the reality of this world whether
in science, spirituality, or even with life itself. They pin all their hopes and dreams upon Evolution's
mysterious unexplainable ways and means which will somehow, someway rescue them from their
plight and non-thinking via luck and chance. And it is almost impossible to carry on a rational
conversation with them, let alone a mathematical or scientific one. For with every sentence they will
evoke their faith in the impossible, if given enough time. And when that time frame oesn't work, they
extend it from not just millions of years but to billions and now trillions of years. Their evolutionary
goddess in their opinion is just so slow, she needs time to do her divine mutations and more time to
select because of her lack of foreknowledge.

And yet, they are so deeply in love with their goddess and their religion of Evolution, that's it hard to
break her spell over them. They try to say its a science of luck and chance rather than laws and design,
but their faith has no connection to the real world. And sadly there is usually no way to bring them out
of their religious dementia and lack of thinking, and yet as Christian scientists, who believe in logic and
reason and facts and the real created world, we have to try.

In my opinion

David Jay Jordan

Whats your opinion..... ?

You are right about one thing: That is indeed an opinion.

Fortunately, the opinions of laymen have no bearing on science.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-08-2015, 06:56 PM
(20-08-2015 06:00 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I have read biology books, and math books and geometery books, and they make sense and are inter-connected and rational. Evolution has none of these traits, and is based on pure speculation without any proofs.

Have you read any biology books that actually pertain to the subject of evolution? If so, then you're lying when you say there's no evidence for evolution: whether you agree with the evidence or not, you could hardly have read a book on evolution and come out with the opinion that there's no evidence at all.

And if you haven't read any books on evolution, then don't you think you should do that before disagreeing with the subject?
[+] 1 user Likes Esquilax's post
20-08-2015, 07:08 PM
(20-08-2015 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 06:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Do you have downs?

That's an insult to anyone who does.

EXACTLY ANJELE, so you do have a heart and consideration for others... See you can have class and civility.

Name calling and demeaning downs people is truly low class and dis-respectful. And the poster that wrote such a name to me, should be blasted for such word bashing.

Downs people can be very friendly and loving........ they might be simple but then again simplicity can sometimes enable them to speak simple concise truths.

Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained truth.
20-08-2015, 07:10 PM
So you went into a biology class with an a priori belief in creationism and conviction that evolution is false, got a professor who wanted to fail you because of it, and appealed to the dean who passed you to avoid having to deal with a fit or possible lawsuit. Of course it is possible that you went to one of those universities that have administrations that are young earth creationists.

I accept evolution as the best current explanation of the diversity of life. The mechanism of natural selection makes sense and is demonstrable. There is no logical reason why the small changes that are observed currently occurring could not accumulate over time. There is no biological reason that they could not. It makes sense when considering the distribution of current animals and plants, as well as those in the fossil record. It is the only explanation that fits all the facts as neatly as it does.

If there was a better explanation of our origins, I would be open to it. If there was some evidence to support another explanation, I would be open to it. But I have not heard it. I have not seen anything more strongly or logically supported than evolution. And I do have a strong understanding of math and of science.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
20-08-2015, 07:11 PM
(20-08-2015 06:56 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 06:00 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I have read biology books, and math books and geometery books, and they make sense and are inter-connected and rational. Evolution has none of these traits, and is based on pure speculation without any proofs.

Have you read any biology books that actually pertain to the subject of evolution? If so, then you're lying when you say there's no evidence for evolution: whether you agree with the evidence or not, you could hardly have read a book on evolution and come out with the opinion that there's no evidence at all.

And if you haven't read any books on evolution, then don't you think you should do that before disagreeing with the subject?

I know the fallacies and errors and misconceptions and huge missing links and GAPS of evolution, any thinking person soon realises it is a mere theory and a very poor one at that. Hence it is a religion that has to force people into its pews, and bring them into total mental submission and total denial of the dementia that passes as a science.