Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 07:11 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 06:56 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  Have you read any biology books that actually pertain to the subject of evolution? If so, then you're lying when you say there's no evidence for evolution: whether you agree with the evidence or not, you could hardly have read a book on evolution and come out with the opinion that there's no evidence at all.

And if you haven't read any books on evolution, then don't you think you should do that before disagreeing with the subject?

I know the fallacies and errors and misconceptions and huge missing links and GAPS of evolution, any thinking person soon realises it is a mere theory and a very poor one at that. Hence it is a religion that has to force people into its pews, and bring them into total mental submission and total denial of the dementia that passes as a science.

Dodging the question only makes you look suspicious, an impression that is compounded by your severely limited grasp of what evolution actually describes.

So I'll ask again: have you read any books or resources specifically about evolutionary biology, or haven't you?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 07:24 PM
Yes, now, quote your bible and support your claim that evolution is not a religion and is in fact a science.

But do realise I dont have millions of years to wait for your response, and dont expect magic mutations to magically write something up for you.

Go ahead.... start NOW
20-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Copypasta from your website...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Evolutionisareligion.html

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Hmmm...shades of Jeremy Walker shining through...Drinking Beverage

Be true to yourself. Heart
20-08-2015, 07:29 PM
(20-08-2015 07:24 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes, now, quote your bible and support your claim that evolution is not a religion and is in fact a science.

But do realise I dont have millions of years to wait for your response, and dont expect magic mutations to magically write something up for you.

Go ahead.... start NOW

About two pages back, you were linked to several resources that contain specific examples of transitional forms. In my first post in this thread I pointed you to Nylonase, which is an example of evolution in action. You were happy to continue along asserting that nobody has ever given you evidence of evolution, ignoring where we already had done so.

Why on earth should I repeat myself when you won't even seriously engage with anybody who tries? If all you have is mocking- while whining that people are mocking you without a shred of self awareness- then why should I be the only one in the exchange actually engaging?
20-08-2015, 07:30 PM
(20-08-2015 07:24 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes, now, quote your bible and support your claim that evolution is not a religion and is in fact a science.

Go ahead.... start NOW

You are quoting yourself, you fraud.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-08-2015, 07:31 PM
See, I just avoided the Christmas rush and started hating this troll immediately.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
20-08-2015, 07:31 PM
(20-08-2015 07:29 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  About two pages back, you were linked to several resources that contain specific examples of transitional forms.

Hell, I did this on the first page.

He's ignoring all replies outright. There's no point in attempting to engage him.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-08-2015, 07:35 PM
(20-08-2015 07:31 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  See, I just avoided the Christmas rush and started hating this troll immediately.

lol I've really liked your posts in this thread. I would go to post something and then finally I gave up and said to myself...willhopp probably said something to that effect.
Laugh out load

Good posts.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-08-2015, 07:39 PM
(20-08-2015 07:31 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  See, I just avoided the Christmas rush and started hating this troll immediately.

Labeling or character assination does not objectively prove anything, and hating me makes it even worse. Just stay objective and try facts and dont try to stir up the congregation against outsiders.

Give evidences and answer their questions.

Or I shall have to start posting PROOFS OF DESIGN