Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 07:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Copypasta from your website...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Evolutionisareligion.html

lol!

By the way DJJ, how is it that you're still around to post your drivel? Shouldn't you have been whisked away at the start of the tribulations already?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 07:42 PM
OK I have proven that the evolutionary church system gets quite upset when they get challenged in their faith...as a religion.

I haven;t gotten into details yet or their fictional modus operandi that supposedly propels the take forever changes they say have occured and are occuring, as we and they wait for their next magical mutation.

The congregation has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they definitely oppose anyone that speaks against their DEITY.

Thanks for proving my point
20-08-2015, 07:43 PM
If you have evidence of something else, or reason to doubt evolution, then present it. As it stand it is the best theory out there to explain the facts that we are currently presented with. The fact of evolution, the variation of alleles among groups, is not contested. So it must be the common ancestry bit that is bothering you, and I don't really understand the why. You have presented nothing substantial to counter it, and have presented no alternative that would explain the facts. If you have something better then please, present it. I actually care about what is true.

EDIT: I find it odd that you call evolution a deity. What is the definition of deity that you are working with? Because most definitions require agency, which no one here has attributed to evolution or to natural selection.
20-08-2015, 07:45 PM
(20-08-2015 07:42 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  OK I have proven that the evolutionary church system gets quite upset when they get challenged in their faith...as a religion.

I haven;t gotten into details yet or their fictional modus operandi that supposedly propels the take forever changes they say have occured and are occuring, as we and they wait for their next magical mutation.

The congregation has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they definitely oppose anyone that speaks against their DEITY.

Whatthefuckever - buh bye now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-08-2015, 07:45 PM
(20-08-2015 07:42 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  OK I have proven that the evolutionary church system gets quite upset when they get challenged in their faith...as a religion.

'Religion'.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
20-08-2015, 07:50 PM

Since you don't seem to have any intention of backing up your assertions against evolution with evidence, could you at least give evidence for your alternative?
Don't tell me you will get to that later.
20-08-2015, 07:51 PM

You didn't i will show why for the next 8 days starting tomorrow

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-08-2015, 07:58 PM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen. It's followers
firmly believe with all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created
them, and they couldn't care less if there is no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in
their Diety called, Evolution.

And although, they have never seen her nor talked with her, but still they just believe and encourage
one another in their worship services whether at university, or coffee shops, or even on-line. They
usually can't explain exactly when they believe, and so direct questions about their faith, to their white
coated high priests called scientists. And therefore, religious evolutionists are usually completely ignorant
and innocent of the facts of real science and just base their beliefs and their love and devotion on the
opinions of others. So in this way, they shut down all their mental reasoning and just follow the flow of
their congregations. preaching to the converted. And so without thinking, they become scientific
religious groupies, without any individualistic thinking among them. For none are allowed to disagree
with their basic premise and dogma under the penalty of ex-communincation from their hallowed halls of
the religious faithful.

Few have ever questioned their faith and so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most
basic questions to them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but
when asked what it is, they become very evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their
religion.

They are extreme fundamentalists that have isolated themselves from the reality of this world whether
in science, spirituality, or even with life itself. They pin all their hopes and dreams upon Evolution's
mysterious unexplainable ways and means which will somehow, someway rescue them from their
plight and non-thinking via luck and chance. And it is almost impossible to carry on a rational
conversation with them, let alone a mathematical or scientific one. For with every sentence they will
evoke their faith in the impossible, if given enough time. And when that time frame oesn't work, they
extend it from not just millions of years but to billions and now trillions of years. Their evolutionary
goddess in their opinion is just so slow, she needs time to do her divine mutations and more time to
select because of her lack of foreknowledge.

And yet, they are so deeply in love with their goddess and their religion of Evolution, that's it hard to
break her spell over them. They try to say its a science of luck and chance rather than laws and design,
but their faith has no connection to the real world. And sadly there is usually no way to bring them out
of their religious dementia and lack of thinking, and yet as Christian scientists, who believe in logic and
reason and facts and the real created world, we have to try.

In my opinion
David Jay Jordan
Whats your opinion..... ?

You're entitled to your opinion. You're entitled to believe in fairies and wizards if you so decide.

The fact is, every major university in the entire world teaches it as the best explanation we have. There are mountains of evidence to support it, and nothing to support rejection of it. DNA proves it is true. "Luck" had nothing to do with anything. You clearly know no math or science or genetics or probability.

If "Jebus done it'' floats your boat, then wallow in your ignorance.
No skin off our nose.

Evolution is based on evidence. Evidence that you are too ignorant to even begin to discuss. You are to be pitied.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-08-2015, 08:05 PM
I concur with Anjele, you're full of shit Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
20-08-2015, 08:08 PM
(20-08-2015 07:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen. It's followers
firmly believe with all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created
them, and they couldn't care less if there is no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in
their Diety called, Evolution.

And although, they have never seen her nor talked with her, but still they just believe and encourage
one another in their worship services whether at university, or coffee shops, or even on-line. They
usually can't explain exactly when they believe, and so direct questions about their faith, to their white
coated high priests called scientists. And therefore, religious evolutionists are usually completely ignorant
and innocent of the facts of real science and just base their beliefs and their love and devotion on the
opinions of others. So in this way, they shut down all their mental reasoning and just follow the flow of
their congregations. preaching to the converted. And so without thinking, they become scientific
religious groupies, without any individualistic thinking among them. For none are allowed to disagree
with their basic premise and dogma under the penalty of ex-communincation from their hallowed halls of
the religious faithful.

Few have ever questioned their faith and so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most
basic questions to them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but
when asked what it is, they become very evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their
religion.

They are extreme fundamentalists that have isolated themselves from the reality of this world whether
in science, spirituality, or even with life itself. They pin all their hopes and dreams upon Evolution's
mysterious unexplainable ways and means which will somehow, someway rescue them from their
plight and non-thinking via luck and chance. And it is almost impossible to carry on a rational
conversation with them, let alone a mathematical or scientific one. For with every sentence they will
evoke their faith in the impossible, if given enough time. And when that time frame oesn't work, they
extend it from not just millions of years but to billions and now trillions of years. Their evolutionary
goddess in their opinion is just so slow, she needs time to do her divine mutations and more time to
select because of her lack of foreknowledge.

And yet, they are so deeply in love with their goddess and their religion of Evolution, that's it hard to
break her spell over them. They try to say its a science of luck and chance rather than laws and design,
but their faith has no connection to the real world. And sadly there is usually no way to bring them out
of their religious dementia and lack of thinking, and yet as Christian scientists, who believe in logic and
reason and facts and the real created world, we have to try.

In my opinion
David Jay Jordan
Whats your opinion..... ?

You're entitled to your opinion. You're entitled to believe in fairies and wizards if you so decide.

The fact is, every major university in the entire world teaches it as the best explanation we have. There are mountains of evidence to support it, and nothing to support rejection of it. DNA proves it is true. "Luck" had nothing to do with anything. You clearly know no math or science or genetics or probability.

If "Jebus done it'' floats your boat, then wallow in your ignorance.
No skin off our nose.

Evolution is based on evidence. Evidence that you are too ignorant to even begin to discuss. You are to be pitied.

No, DNA proves we came from a original couple.... FULL STOP

Earth timelines do not go back billions of years !!!

There are no transition species, even though evolutionists try to dig them up. None are present now when the world should be full of them. A Major SET BACK for evolutionists. NO present living changing species.. Only inbreeding and man made
genetic manipulation....

Yes every university is
money oriented and controlled by money and power oriented

Yes to get a job there you must preach the same religion as others and cow tow to the religion absolutely....