Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 07:35 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:31 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  See, I just avoided the Christmas rush and started hating this troll immediately.

lol I've really liked your posts in this thread. I would go to post something and then finally I gave up and said to myself...willhopp probably said something to that effect.
Laugh out load

Good posts.

Aw shucks, thanks.

Funny thing is, I usually get kudos for being so patient on here, but I just knew this guy was a troll from Post 1 and decided the high road was too far out of my way this time.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 08:12 PM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Whats your opinion..... ?

There are only three possible choices:

1. You exist.
2. You don't exist.
3. You are a figment of Stevil's imagination.

If you exist, it would be impossible for you to be this fucking stupid. Therefore, your existence is out of the question.

If you don't exist, then I am 100% insane, and I know that I am only 99%, so that means it is not possible you don't exist.

The only remaining option is this:

Do you have a cunt?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
20-08-2015, 08:12 PM
(20-08-2015 07:39 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:31 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  See, I just avoided the Christmas rush and started hating this troll immediately.

Labeling or character assination does not objectively prove anything, and hating me makes it even worse. Just stay objective and try facts and dont try to stir up the congregation against outsiders.

Give evidences and answer their questions.

Or I shall have to start posting PROOFS OF DESIGN

You have no character and I wasn't trying to prove anything by hating your presence on here. I'm up for a debate, but what you want to do is spew your ignorance and use your woo bullshit as a method of proselytizing.

You're just full of shit and since your responses are neither forthcoming nor helpful, I just choose to treat you with contempt. Ridiculous claims deserve ridicule. You, sir, are ridiculous.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Well, here's the latest version of nutball to visit this forum, so this nutball believes:

The moon landings were a hoax

Astrology is a thing

Numerology

Science is insane, but crystal energy is real

And here he claims that pyramids posses some kind of mystical power
Though everyone of his links go to a defunct geocities site that Rickrolls you on every link.

I call Poe.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 5 users Like TheInquisition's post
20-08-2015, 08:14 PM
(20-08-2015 08:14 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Well, here's the latest version of nutball to visit this forum, so this nutball believes:

The moon landings were a hoax

Astrology is a thing

Numerology

Science is insane, but crystal energy is real

And here he claims that pyramids posses some kind of mystical power
Though everyone of his links go to a defunct geocities site that Rickrolls you on every link.

I call Poe.

The pyramid one is fucking real Angry

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
20-08-2015, 08:16 PM
(20-08-2015 08:08 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  DNA proves we came from a original couple.... FULL STOP

"Full stop" just proves you *need* to believe your own crap. Stating something without explaining it, is meaningless. The fact is science is very competitive. Any scientist that could prove what you claim, would get an immediate Nobel prize, millions of dollars in book revenue, and would not need a job. So just explain your crap ... and you will be rich. Right ? Hahahaha. You fool.

(20-08-2015 08:08 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Earth timelines do not go back billions of years !!!

They do. And all the dating systems generally agree. The probability they are all wrong, and all wrong in the SAME way, is zero. So you've been sucking a creationist's dick, I see.

There are many transitional species known, and even theist scientists don't agree with your childish nonsense.

Take a class some day child.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-08-2015, 08:18 PM
Eeeehhhhh.....

DNA shows that all women have a common matrilineal ancestor that lived about 100,000-200,000 years ago, and that all men have a patrilineal ancestor that lived 200,000-300,000 years ago. These two never met and lived thousands of years apart.

If earth does not go back billions of years then it was made to look that way. Decay of some of the radioactive elements with longer decay times shows them dating back 4.5 billion years. For this to be wrong the decay rate would have to have been VERY different at some point in the past. Either that or it was made partially decayed, which leads to last-Thursday-ism.

There are many fossil forms that seem transitional. I don't understand what you mean by "the world should be full of them now." All living animals are complete in themselves. It is only in retrospect that we can label them as transitional. Many species today ARE changing, both by man-made and natural selection.

As to "having to cow tow" to the establishment, I currently work as a research assistant to a professor. His goal is to try to find out new things, to overturn old knowledge about his field. If someone could use these methods to cast doubt on evolution then it would be big news. BIG news.
20-08-2015, 08:24 PM
*sniffs bait...

...swims away.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
20-08-2015, 08:27 PM
(20-08-2015 08:18 PM)natachan Wrote:  Eeeehhhhh.....

DNA shows that all women have a common matrilineal ancestor that lived about 100,000-200,000 years ago, and that all men have a patrilineal ancestor that lived 200,000-300,000 years ago. These two never met and lived thousands of years apart.

If earth does not go back billions of years then it was made to look that way. Decay of some of the radioactive elements with longer decay times shows them dating back 4.5 billion years. For this to be wrong the decay rate would have to have been VERY different at some point in the past. Either that or it was made partially decayed, which leads to last-Thursday-ism.

There are many fossil forms that seem transitional. I don't understand what you mean by "the world should be full of them now." All living animals are complete in themselves. It is only in retrospect that we can label them as transitional. Many species today ARE changing, both by man-made and natural selection.

As to "having to cow tow" to the establishment, I currently work as a research assistant to a professor. His goal is to try to find out new things, to overturn old knowledge about his field. If someone could use these methods to cast doubt on evolution then it would be big news. BIG news.

And he would be offered grants, publishing offers, and speaking gigs all over the world, if he could actually demonstrate it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-08-2015, 08:32 PM
(20-08-2015 05:35 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes Evolution is a mere unproven theory and that does not qualify it as a Science, it is just a religion that millions are forced into submitting to...

Science was created by the Lord, it did not creat itself, neither did laws creat themselves and balance themselves out, until new laws evolved to harmonize with old laws... etc etc...

Explosions did not creat the design we see and can prove in every living creature.

But we should allow the adherrants of evolution to speak their peace and espouse their religion, even if they have nothing to back it up.

I shall shortly post the DESIGN that proves a DESIGNER.

Its math, its science, its rational, its proveable.

.... math.

MATH.

.... okay. Challenge accepted.

I know you're inevitably going to post some ID screed. But first, let's see how much math you actually know.

(1) What is the definition of an event that has virtually zero probability?
(2) Can a set of events that each have virtually zero probability individually have, in combination, a probability distinguishable from zero?
(3) What is the difference between a stable and unstable equilibrium?
(4) What is a Markov chain? How might this be applicable to this discussion?
(5) What objections do you have to evolutionary game theory? Why does it still produce valid results?
(6) What is the definition of entropy in information theory? If one were to apply information theory to biological evolution, what would qualify as information and what would be entropy? What about in the model of a designer? What would qualify as information or entropy there?
(7) Is evolutionary science as described by its proponents continuous?
(8) Is the model of evolutionary science better modeled with chaos theory or complexity theory?
(9) In technical terms, what does it mean for something to be infinite?
(10) (This one from computer science, which is often regarded as a sub-discipline of math. Not without controversy, save your flames!) Does a genetic algorithm qualify as an artificial intelligence, and do the products of a genetic algorithm count as intelligently designed? Why or why not?

I know it's tempting for everyone else to jump in and answer, but please, give him a chance to reply first. I want to see if he's got the chops to address evolution using math.
[+] 5 users Like Reltzik's post