Poll: I hide behind the pseudoscience of evolution because...
...I fear God, and I do not want to admit that Jesus is my savior
...Im not very smart to be able to realize that Jesus exists.
...I do it for the easy money to take advantage of people.
...Conservapedia is fucked in the head!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Evolution is an excuse to break biblical laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Evolution is an excuse to break biblical laws
http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page
Is your evolutionary pseudoscience merely window dressing for your rebellion to biblical authority?
[Image: criminal.JPG]
Evolutionary belief is being questioned everywhere.[4]
Evolutionists, as you can see, next time you go to get your local supermarket to get your Discover Magazine evolutionary pseudoscience fix, your evolutionary belief may be challenged. Can you satisfactorily answer the 15 questions for evolutionists?

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 06:10 PM by Eternal.)
RE: Evolution is an excuse to break biblical laws
Me so stupid.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
06-04-2012, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 07:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Now Rev-er-END, is THIS YOU ? Why, I do b'lieve it rightly is you. Have you got yer ser-mun reddy fer Sundy yet ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...a93Wg#t=5s

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-04-2012, 06:08 PM
The first time I saw that farting preacher video me and my young son were laughing our heads off.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
06-04-2012, 06:08 PM
(06-04-2012 05:16 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page
Is your evolutionary pseudoscience merely window dressing for your rebellion to biblical authority?
Evolutionists, as you can see, next time you go to get your local supermarket to get your Discover Magazine evolutionary pseudoscience fix, your evolutionary belief may be challenged. Can you satisfactorily answer the 15 questions for evolutionists?
The late renowned atheist Antony Flew. some years before his death turned to Deism.
He wrote that a vivifying force was necessary to explain chemical complexity.

That said, any initiating force need not be "perfectly good", as the Christians want it, far from it.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
06-04-2012, 06:20 PM
(06-04-2012 06:08 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 05:16 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page
The late renowned atheist Antony Flew. some years before his death turned to Deism.
He wrote that a vivifying force was necessary to explain chemical complexity.

That said, any initiating force need not be "perfectly good", as the Christians want it, far from it.

Too bad he never looked at super computer simulations of the formation of the universe/structures, and the solutions to Chaos Theory equations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTf4Ed551vI
http://csmres.jmu.edu/geollab/fichter/Ge...Alife.html
http://www.worldscibooks.com/physics/4222.html

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

06-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Ok they've caught me... all the evidence behind evolution is false.

Sorry for believing in the lies Sad

Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.

Enlightenment is liberating.
[+] 1 user Likes ALovelyChickenMan's post
06-04-2012, 07:44 PM
(06-04-2012 06:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 05:41 PM)Eternal Wrote:  It baffles me why people think that if they point out some alleged flaws in evolution that this makes there absurd assertions correct.

Let's presume evolution is a lie. What piece of evidence do you provide to then believe in god. Your god and holy books are complete rubbish. There are so many contradictions and flaws that it can be nothing more than fiction from desert dwellers a very long time ago.

Why do you also think that because we can't answer a question we must use god to answer it. It is ok to say we don't know. 500 years ago we didn't have the knowledge we have now. Every discovery made has shown no evidence of god, it is therefore a fairly safe assumption that future ones won't either.

If you are so sure of yourself answer a few questions for me.

Why is there evil in the world?
If god knows everything past and present then isn't praying questioning his judgement?
Why did god order murder and rape?
Why is there no record of Jesus ever having lived, even the Romans who were fastidious record keepers never wrote a single line about him, apart from the works of Josephus that were tampered with?
Why if god has spoken is everyone not convinced?
If the bible is the word of god why is it such bullshit?
Explain all the other god men who lived lives virtually the same as Jesus that came before him? Isn't it far more likely that these stories were used to create the Jesus myth?

I could go on all day.

So no, I don't have all the answers. That does not make me automatically believe complete rubbish though.
Your options on your poll are also not very flattering. For instance, did you know that on average atheists are higher earners, better educated and generally smarter than the average member of the populace? So saying we are not smart because we don't believe in Jesus is just petty.

I could say your dumb for believing a fairy tale with absolutely no basis in reality apart from a fatally flawed book and some brainwashing.

I would also like to point out that nobody takes advantage of people financially more than religious institutions.

Eternal .. this one is a JOKE ! Tongue ... (Not that they all aren't).

Now Rev-er-END, is THIS YOU ? Why, I do b'lieve it rightly is. Have you got yer ser-mun reddy fer Sundy yet ?

Ive been shoveling beans down my pie hole for the last 12 hours brother! OH GAH-LORY!

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
06-04-2012, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 08:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-04-2012 07:44 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 06:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Eternal .. this one is a JOKE ! Tongue ... (Not that they all aren't).

Now Rev-er-END, is THIS YOU ? Why, I do b'lieve it rightly is. Have you got yer ser-mun reddy fer Sundy yet ?

Ive been shoveling beans down my pie hole for the last 12 hours brother! OH GAH-LORY!

It's so great to know that the symmetry in the universe remains intact. Until today, we only had a non-farting preacher, (Erxomai). Now, we can all sleep better, knowing the ballance of nature is restored. But be VERY careful. If you two ever meet, you may self-annihilate.

07-04-2012, 07:32 AM
(06-04-2012 07:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 07:44 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  Ive been shoveling beans down my pie hole for the last 12 hours brother! OH GAH-LORY!

It's so great to know that the symmetry in the universe remains intact. Until today, we only had a non-farting preacher, (Erxomai). Now, we can all sleep better, knowing the ballance of nature is restored. But be VERY careful. If you two ever meet, you may self-annihilate.
Sort of like when matter meets antimatter huh? after that the only evidence of our existence would be the black and white fuzz you get when you turn the TV to a non-channel