Evolution promotes the religion of atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2011, 05:30 AM
RE: Evolution promotes the religion of atheism
I disregarded my native tongue when I passed high-school.
Don't feel bad about it.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2011, 08:06 AM
(31-01-2011 12:35 AM)DoE Wrote:  also - yes. i now feel stupid for not being able to speak my native tongue well enough to say that right the first time

Me fail English? That's unpossible! - Ralph Wiggum

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
07-02-2011, 01:34 AM
(28-01-2011 10:37 AM)TruthAddict Wrote:  http://www.goddiscussion.com/39710/feder...f-atheism/

Just thought I'd share.

I'll Only say this once!
Atheism is Not a Religion! It is the Lack Thereof!!!!!

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
10-02-2011, 05:08 PM

(07-02-2011 01:34 AM)Chesstime Wrote:  
(28-01-2011 10:37 AM)TruthAddict Wrote:  http://www.goddiscussion.com/39710/feder...f-atheism/

Just thought I'd share.

I'll Only say this once!

Thank you! I thought I was the only one that noticed "the religion of atheism."

What really bothers me about this article though is this...

"(3) Evolutionists theorize the human brain evolved from lower forms. Over 50 years into the age of computers, machines can crunch numbers far better and faster than humans, recognize and use language and tools, and beat us in chess. Yet science has yet to build even a rudimentary computer that can contemplate its own existence, the hallmark of the human brain. (Contemplating your existence is best understood as imagining what will remain after your death.) And no animal, no matter how "intelligent," can do this either."

The last part in particular. How does this supposed biologist even know if an animal can contemplate its existence? We know very little about the world or the universe, let alone what animals are even thinking. This guy is an idiot.
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Anyone else notice me stalking around in the background of her video?

Buddy Christ is no stranger to restraining orders.

I can't stand females with accents that thick. Her and Hotforwords just grind the language so badly, my ears bleed.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
11-02-2011, 01:27 AM
(10-02-2011 05:08 PM)Quintix Wrote:  
(07-02-2011 01:34 AM)Chesstime Wrote:  

Just thought I'd share.

I'll Only say this once!

Thank you! I thought I was the only one that noticed "the religion of atheism."

What really bothers me about this article though is this...

"(3) Evolutionists theorize the human brain evolved from lower forms. Over 50 years into the age of computers, machines can crunch numbers far better and faster than humans, recognize and use language and tools, and beat us in chess. Yet science has yet to build even a rudimentary computer that can contemplate its own existence, the hallmark of the human brain. (Contemplating your existence is best understood as imagining what will remain after your death.) And no animal, no matter how "intelligent," can do this either."

The last part in particular. How does this supposed biologist even know if an animal can contemplate its existence? We know very little about the world or the universe, let alone what animals are even thinking. This guy is an idiot.
I love that Girl! I'm a Utube and Facebook friend of hers.

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
11-02-2011, 02:37 AM
(10-02-2011 06:07 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Anyone else notice me stalking around in the background of her video?

Buddy Christ is no stranger to restraining orders.

I can't stand females with accents that thick. Her and Hotforwords just grind the language so badly, my ears bleed.

Are You Kidding me?

16-02-2011, 01:05 PM

**Because no Creator means no God. In other words, evolution taught without a possible alternative is Atheism.**

If evolution were the theory of "how we all could have gotten here if there were no God", that would be true. As it is, Evolution is "NON-theistic". That is to say, it is Atheistic in the same sense that Chemistry is Atheistic; but neither is chemistry the theory of "how chemicals chemicals might work if there is no God."

**Now Atheism rests on an article of faith (A strong belief that cannot be proven but is nonetheless believed).

Therefore Atheism is a religion
.**

What article of faith does it rest on?

I'm a Roman Catholic, I believe in the real presence, THAT is an article of faith; something that can't be proven, and; but for doctrine, could not be believed.

Atheism is the affirmation that God is not necessary in order to explain being. That's not an article of faith, that's a conclusion.
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Atheism simply means that one does not believe in a god or gods. It is not a conclusion, it is just a choice in not believing in something that there is no evidence or proof of. It is that simple and that clear.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.