Evolution vs. God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Evolution vs. God
Do you think science has proved that the theory of evolution is true? Perhaps you should watch the movie Evolution vs. God. You can download it here:

http://evolutionvsgod.com/

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Evolution vs. God
If an idea that man comes up with even threatens an omnipotent and omniscient being, it probably isn't much of a being. It's probably better to say that one human idea is challenging another. And one of those ideas, is from pre-Bronze age men and women.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
02-08-2013, 10:55 AM
(02-08-2013 10:36 AM)theophilus Wrote:  Do you think science has proved that the theory of evolution is true?

Yes, the evidence is overwhelming.

Quote: Perhaps you should watch the movie Evolution vs. God. You can download it here:

Maybe when I have nothing else to do, I will watch it.
Since there is no evidence for the existence of any gods, I don't see the utility.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-08-2013, 11:00 AM
(02-08-2013 10:36 AM)theophilus Wrote:  Do you think science has proved that the theory of evolution is true? Perhaps you should watch the movie Evolution vs. God. You can download it here:

That movie is bad and you should feel bad.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
02-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Another bullshit example of leading questions and snarky editing. All yours for twenty bucks. Did you do it, theo? Did you pay twenty bucks for this crap? Your buddy Ray Comfort is laughing all the way to the bank.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-08-2013, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 11:15 AM by ghostexorcist.)
I checked out the trailer. Now that I see Ray Comfort is involved, I don't have the slightest interest in watching the movie. Comfort has been caught maliciously editing his interviews many, many times. He habitually lies for Jesus. Here is an example of such a video:

02-08-2013, 12:33 PM
I love the "Shaking the foundations of faith" tag line. Way to follow the 10 Commandments, buddy!

“One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.”

- Bertrand Russel
02-08-2013, 01:05 PM
And here I thought this might be a serious thread.

Oh well...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-08-2013, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 01:14 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Heeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeesssssssss.........BANANA MAN!!!!!

$10 says it's going to be the same stupid, tired arguments we've heard and debunked a hundred times over.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-08-2013, 01:21 PM
"Commended by Ken Ham and Kirk Cameron", (that paragon of scientific brilliance).
That's all I needed to see to know it's a stinking pile of crap.
How stupid do these idiots think we are ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche