Evolution with God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2013, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 01:16 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Evolution with God?
(06-02-2013 12:46 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 12:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This would be a lot funnier, if it wasn't so goddamn pathetic. Egor is trying to have an imaginary dick measuring contest with King, and King isn't having anything to do with it. Tongue

King is confident in his faith, and he treats the rest of us with respect. Many of us don't agree with him or his beliefs (but I do believe that he does believe), but I respect him personally because he has proven his character time and again. He is a welcomed guest here.

Egor, not so much. Between the prosthelytizing and douchebaggery, he has worn out any good will or benefit of the doubt long ago. Now he's attempting to pick a fight over his preferred interpretation of his imaginary best friend? Like I said, this would be funnier, if it wasn't so goddamn pathetic.

I'm pretty sure my imaginary best friend Phil could beat your God at arm wrestling while winning a dance competition with your Holy Spirit. But that idea alone is enough to amuse me, I don't feel the need to go around proving that Phil exists or getting into fights with others over Phil's inherent properties. Phil and I are perfectly fine, regardless of what others think of Phil...
....but how well can Phil do the limbo?

While Phil was doing the dance competition and the arm wrestling, both he and Jesus were also judging a limbo competition being held between Xerxes I of Persia, Nichola Tesla, Paul Revere, Genghis Khan, and some dude from Georgia. Xerxes won, after Genghis was disqualified for attempting to disembowel Tesla. The guy from Georgia came in second, Tesla third, and Revere suffered a DNF after he sprained a leg muscle.

Phil would have won had he competed, but thought it would be more fun to hang out with Jesus as a judge, rather than to rub his nose in it.

Phil is cool like that...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2013, 12:59 AM
I understand, there wasn't enough excitement in just plain, old limbo. I think I found a picture of your boy Phil celebrating after a particularly splendid day of human sacrifices offered for him.

[Image: limbo+king.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-02-2013, 01:00 AM
(06-02-2013 12:30 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 11:50 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You are right, though. My belief does excuse them. Which I'm okay with. I can't judge anyone. That is for God to do. Likewise, someone's salvation isn't on my hands because I can't save them... that is only up to God; therefore, I have no reason to not socialize with anyone and everyone.

Tell that line of BS to someone who doesn't have the Holy Spirit on their side--because I'm not buying it. You belong here in this forum. You are as lost as they are. That's why they love you. They are the German soldier walking past you on the steps.

Either that or you're a Poe. Which I think is probably the case--because I feel nothing but hatred when I think you are legit. And either way, it doesn't matter to me. Since starting my ministry, the Lord has led me away from various previous ties. You're the latest one. You belong in this stinking rotten hell of a forum. You belong here performing like a carnival freak for the atheists.

Dude, we don't love KC.

We tolerate him. Big Grin

So... When to do plan on gathering your followers and marching on the Calvinists?

you know, like churches used to do when they had power?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-02-2013, 01:14 AM
(06-02-2013 12:59 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I understand, there wasn't enough excitement in just plain, old limbo. I think I found a picture of your boy Phil celebrating after a particularly splendid day of human sacrifices offered for him.

[Image: limbo+king.jpg]

Nah, human sacrifice is WAY too messy (and not very nice at all). Phil is happy if you'd just share your Cheetos and not spit in the punch.

06-02-2013, 01:16 AM

(06-02-2013 12:42 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Yes, you're self-promoting. Which means you're a liar and douchebag, in addition to being disgusting and crazy. Also advertising is usually treated as spam on most forums.

You know what? Everyone from this forum who is going to join my forum has already done so. No one else is going to from here. I am killing time here.

So, in answering your question: Yes, I am leaving soon, and I won't be back.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
06-02-2013, 01:22 AM
(06-02-2013 01:16 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 12:42 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Yes, you're self-promoting. Which means you're a liar and douchebag, in addition to being disgusting and crazy. Also advertising is usually treated as spam on most forums.
I am killing time here.
Yeah, that's kind of what we have been trying to tell you for the past year.

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
06-02-2013, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 01:39 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-02-2013 01:16 AM)Egor Wrote:  

You know what? Everyone from this forum who is going to join my forum has already done so. No one else is going to from here. I am killing time here.

Both Phil and I find this hilarious, and while I am inclined to believe you, Phil thinks you're talking shit. He thinks you just can't stay away from a group of people with beliefs so diametrically opposed to your own, and you come here to rant for self validation. I think Phil has a point, but I would prefer the peace and quit to watching the perpetual train wreck that is Egor. Phil can't wait for the next show, and he's already left to go make some popcorn (and enough to share with me of course).

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Hmmmm...

Interesting turn of events...

meh

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
06-02-2013, 01:39 AM
THE PLOT THICKENS

Only for an anti-climatic end.

[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
06-02-2013, 02:12 AM
(06-02-2013 01:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 01:16 AM)Egor Wrote:  You know what? Everyone from this forum who is going to join my forum has already done so. No one else is going to from here. I am killing time here.

Both Phil and I find this hilarious, and while I am inclined to believe you, Phil thinks you're talking shit. He thinks you just can't stay away from a group of people with beliefs so diametrically opposed to your own, and you come here to rant for self validation. I think Phil has a point, but I would prefer the peace and quit to watching the perpetual train wreck that is Egor. Phil can't wait for the next show, and he's already left to go make some popcorn (and enough to share with me of course).

This is made ten times better by the fact that Phil is one of my alternate online names and I agree with most everything Phil has said.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post