Evolution with God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Evolution with God?
(02-02-2013 04:23 PM)Egor Wrote:  EDIT: Hmmm. I see the "Donation" button has disappeard. Wonder what's up with that?
You probably broke it by using it too often. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 04:35 PM

(02-02-2013 06:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 01:37 AM)Egor Wrote:  Have you even been to college? Just a question. Are you from England? Do you at least have some A-level exams under your belt? Do you have anything except your party's line on the origins of life? Just asking. You have wasted enough time on all the people of the world and throughout all of history who have believed in God, not to mention Jesus Christ, himself, and you just know they's all juz ijits--and you're the bright one. So, what are your qualifications. It's the internet--feel free to lie.
I'm from Germany, actually. I'm not sure what the equivalent of the US American college in Germany is, but I'm going to start studying at a nearby University later this year. I've learned about evolutionary biology in 13th grade and have read two works about it. That education already suffices to determine that you have no clue what you're talking about.

I thought as much.

(02-02-2013 06:52 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Egor - your god is an imaginary god, like all of the others.

Oh yeah? How do you know? Shocking
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 04:38 PM

(02-02-2013 12:07 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 04:27 AM)Egor Wrote:  Yes, you are guilty of the most common and most heinous sin of all: You reject Christ.

You may think you're holy because you're not out raping children or torturing animals, but you'd be better off to do that and believe in Christ, than to be Mother Teresa and Ghandi all rolled into one and reject him. In rejecting Christ, you choose to be the seed that doesn't sprout, the mirror that doesn't reflect, the human that doesn't transform. You will burn in hell for that.

That alone goes to show that your completely fucked in the head. You'd rather people rape and torture animals with a belief in jesus christ than be upstanding citizens that lack belief.

No, I'd rather people did not do those crimes and went on to put their faith in Christ.
02-02-2013, 04:43 PM

(02-02-2013 04:34 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 04:23 PM)Egor Wrote:  EDIT: Hmmm. I see the "Donation" button has disappeard. Wonder what's up with that?
You probably broke it by using it too often. Drinking Beverage

Maybe. Maybe it looks totally crappy for atheists to not support their own site and theists to step up to the plate to do so.

If you won't put your money where you mouth is--even if it's only a dollar. If you won't put your money where your mouth is you are background noise--that's it, nothing more. If what you espouse means nothing to you, if you value it so little, then don't expect anyone else to give it any credence.
02-02-2013, 05:09 PM
(02-02-2013 04:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 06:52 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Egor - your god is an imaginary god, like all of the others.

Oh yeah? How do you know? Shocking
Well until you provide evidence for his existence Egor it can only be assumed that he is a product of your mind and nothing more.

To believe otherwise would be silly.

(02-02-2013 04:38 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 12:07 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  That alone goes to show that your completely fucked in the head. You'd rather people rape and torture animals with a belief in jesus christ than be upstanding citizens that lack belief.

No, I'd rather people did not do those crimes and went on to put their faith in Christ.
Avoidance. You just said on the previous page it would be better for them to do them and believe than live nicely and not believe. Obviously you would rather we believe and not do that shit, but assuming that is not an option, you would pick the first, assuming you still stick to what you said.

Or are you going to backpedal?
[+] 1 user Likes hedgehog648's post
02-02-2013, 05:48 PM
(02-02-2013 04:43 PM)Egor Wrote:  Maybe. Maybe it looks totally crappy for atheists to not support their own site and theists to step up to the plate to do so.

If you won't put your money where you mouth is--even if it's only a dollar. If you won't put your money where your mouth is you are background noise--that's it, nothing more. If what you espouse means nothing to you, if you value it so little, then don't expect anyone else to give it any credence.
I would donate to this site if I had any money. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Oh how Xtian - money is the answer to everything. It may not buy you love, but it sure as hell can get you forgiveness. Indulgences anyone? Wanna buy some indulgences? You pay for two and get the third one for free. Anyone?

If interested, send me a PM and we'll work the details out.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
02-02-2013, 06:24 PM
(02-02-2013 04:43 PM)Egor Wrote:  If you won't put your money where you mouth is--even if it's only a dollar. If you won't put your money where your mouth is you are background noise--that's it, nothing more. If what you espouse means nothing to you, if you value it so little, then don't expect anyone else to give it any credence.

How man pieces of silver would add value? Thirty? Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-02-2013, 06:32 PM
(02-02-2013 06:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh how Xtian - money is the answer to everything. It may not buy you love, but it sure as hell can get you forgiveness. Indulgences anyone? Wanna buy some indulgences? You pay for two and get the third one for free. Anyone?

If interested, send me a PM and we'll work the details out.

I'll take a "Plenary" + "Papal" one please. I know I can get one on eBay, but I'd rather buy one from a friend.
As long as you can ASSURE me I get out of jail free, and it PAYS (the cosmic bookkeeper) for ALL my past sins.
Do you take VISA/MC/AMEX ? Paypall ?
http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/indulge/plenary.htm
Egsy, ya gotta get some products, and product endorsements, or yer chuch will be a flop.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-02-2013, 06:41 PM
(02-02-2013 06:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'll take a "Plenary" + "Papal" one please. I know I can get one on eBay, but I'd rather buy one from a friend.
As long as you can ASSURE me I get out of jail free, and it PAYS (the cosmic bookkeeper) for ALL my past sins.
Do you take VISA/MC/AMEX ? Paypall ?
http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/indulge/plenary.htm
Egsy, ya gotta get some products, and product endorsements, or yer chuch will be a flop.

I can even do you one better. Just 'cause I like you, I have a very special and very limited offer - one that will absolve you not only of all your past sins, but of all your future ones too.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: ACT NOW! (And then sin to your heart's content. You can rape and torture animals all you want, even engage in Xtians' all-time favourite activity - the torture and subjugation of anyone who disagrees with them - and your soul will still be safe and all ready to ascend to sky daddy's lap when your time here is up)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."