Evolution with God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Evolution with God?
(06-02-2013 01:16 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 12:42 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Yes, you're self-promoting. Which means you're a liar and douchebag, in addition to being disgusting and crazy. Also advertising is usually treated as spam on most forums.

You know what? Everyone from this forum who is going to join my forum has already done so. No one else is going to from here. I am killing time here.

So, in answering your question: Yes, I am leaving soon, and I won't be back.
If you are leaving I'd like to say I never hated you, but your arguments were frustrating. You have been a fun person on these forums. Weeping

With that said I hope that what ever version of the bible you wrote is compatible with science, and allows for scientific inquires to be made in every field of the world.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 03:21 PM
I think you are hoping for too much.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
06-02-2013, 04:09 PM

(06-02-2013 03:15 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  If you are leaving I'd like to say I never hated you, but your arguments were frustrating. You have been a fun person on these forums. Weeping

I don't think I ever put forward any serious argument. I just argued. The serious arguments are what I'm going to be doing in my forum.

[quote]With that said I hope that what ever version of the bible you wrote is compatible with science, and allows for scientific inquires to be made in every field of the world.

Science, huh? What's that? Do you mean the scientific method? Do you mean current theories in the various -ology fields? Do you mean in agreement with people who work as researchers and publish papers? What?

You don't know, do you?

Science is for classifying and describing the physical world. The scientific method is a form of philosophy and a way of thinking and verifying. I use science every day. I use philosophy every day. And I talk to God and He talks to me every day. And at times I look at my astrological chart, even today, I am trying to decode the symbolism of a dream I had last night. At other times I might read what some Indian guru has said, or some Sufi mystic. I don't close my mind. Atheists close their minds. In fact you can't be an atheist, a real atheist, unless you close your mind to almost everything.

Most of the universe is made of dark matter and energy. The sciences of astrophysics and astronomy as well as mathematics has taught us that. But we don't have a clue what it is, where it came from, how it works, how to experiment on it--nothing. This world is stranger than anything religion ever dreamed of.

You put your faith in science and I'll watch you roast in hell from a box seat in heaven. You put your faith in God and He'll show you everything.

Science, huh?
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Heaven? Dude, you need to be preparing yourself for Valhalla! It's what all the popular peeps are doing nowadays.

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-02-2013, 04:32 PM
(06-02-2013 04:09 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'll watch you roast in hell from a box seat in heaven.
Make sure you don't forget the popcorn.

[Image: popcorn_yes.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
06-02-2013, 04:53 PM
(06-02-2013 04:09 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 03:15 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  If you are leaving I'd like to say I never hated you, but your arguments were frustrating. You have been a fun person on these forums. Weeping

I don't think I ever put forward any serious argument. I just argued. The serious arguments are what I'm going to be doing in my forum.

Quote:With that said I hope that what ever version of the bible you wrote is compatible with science, and allows for scientific inquires to be made in every field of the world.

Science, huh? What's that? Do you mean the scientific method? Do you mean current theories in the various -ology fields? Do you mean in agreement with people who work as researchers and publish papers? What?

You don't know, do you?

Science is for classifying and describing the physical world. The scientific method is a form of philosophy and a way of thinking and verifying. I use science every day. I use philosophy every day. And I talk to God and He talks to me every day. And at times I look at my astrological chart, even today, I am trying to decode the symbolism of a dream I had last night. At other times I might read what some Indian guru has said, or some Sufi mystic. I don't close my mind. Atheists close their minds. In fact you can't be an atheist, a real atheist, unless you close your mind to almost everything.

Most of the universe is made of dark matter and energy. The sciences of astrophysics and astronomy as well as mathematics has taught us that. But we don't have a clue what it is, where it came from, how it works, how to experiment on it--nothing. This world is stranger than anything religion ever dreamed of.

You put your faith in science and I'll watch you roast in hell from a box seat in heaven. You put your faith in God and He'll show you everything.

Science, huh?

Hahaha

Figures you'd reply like that. Perhaps if you need a religion you should join the Cult of reason?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
06-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Re: Evolution with God?
Just let him ride off into the sunset and become another forgotten looney to pass through the forum.

Except he won't stay away because his forum will fall flat in 2 maybe 3 months?

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
06-02-2013, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 02:51 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-02-2013 04:09 PM)Egor Wrote:  

Quote:With that said I hope that what ever version of the bible you wrote is compatible with science, and allows for scientific inquires to be made in every field of the world.

You don't know, do you?

Science, huh?

When you're done using your mystic friends to decode your dream from God and come up with a working mathematical model to explain Dark Matter and/or Dark Energy, then you can go collect your Nobel Prize.

Until then, your mind will be closed off because you fill it with presuppositions that prevent you from following all lines of inquiry. While godless atheistic researchers and scientist continue to soldier on in their attempt to understand the universe. Take a guess who will come up with a working model for Dark Energy/Dark Matter first?

The fact that you don't already see Astrology for the massive pile of bullshit that it is speaks volumes. I can debunk astrology with a single argument. Identical twins don't have the same fate, simple as that. The stars don't give a flying fuck when you, or anyone else, were born.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]