Evolutionary Absurdity Against Naturalism

Popcorn
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ace's post
21-01-2017, 07:26 AM
RE: Evolutionary Absurdity Against Naturalism
[Image: 304.jpg]

(From http://www.theonion.com/article/christia...aw-of--281 )

Good video. Only place where I disagree is where he says the IP moron's ideas have no consequences... I'd say having such a failure to grasp the fundamental concept of testable/predictable rational thinking in the modern world can lead to the death of our entire species-- by nukes, pollution, or simply by outbreeding the smart people, now that smart people were unfortunate enough to eliminate most of the threats of stupidity to survival.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-01-2017, 08:08 AM
(21-01-2017 07:26 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  [Image: 304.jpg]

(From http://www.theonion.com/article/christia...aw-of--281 )

Good video. Only place where I disagree is where he says the IP moron's ideas have no consequences... I'd say having such a failure to grasp the fundamental concept of testable/predictable rational thinking in the modern world can lead to the death of our entire species-- by nukes, pollution, or simply by outbreeding the smart people, now that smart people were unfortunate enough to eliminate most of the threats of stupidity to survival.)

then tell him in the comment section, he sometimes frequents there
21-01-2017, 12:52 PM
Nice to see Anti-Citizen X at work again.

And RS, I think he was saying that IP's propositions have no consequences... that is, it makes no difference whether they are true or not. BELIEVING in those propositions is another kettle of fish entirely.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post