Ex-Jw resource

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2013, 04:01 AM
Ex-Jw resource
Hi my name is Devin I was conceived in a prodistent church in a closet lol my mom was 16 so her aunt n uncle adopted me they are Jehovah witnesses I was raised as such, always had doubts and was told it was a sin to question god, I was made to believe if I didn't get baptized that I would be killed at armageddon (which was supposed to happen in the next 10 years at most) so at 12 I was baptized after that I was held accountable for any "sin" at 16 I tried killing myself from depression that went away once I left I became a atheist once I moved out at 20, my story is to long to post but I assure you you would pull your hair out at the crazyness of them and ask me to write a book.

I'm here to answer any questions about there faith
Exposé there counter arguments and let you practice on me ( ill pretend to be one of them, I was trained to combat "atheist crazy ideas")
Give encouragement to other ex-jw's as well as seek it
And share arguments that have worked for me (arguments that work for most Christians won't work on them)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes talkingsnake's post
22-08-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Ex-Jw resource
Welcome to TTH ! I hope read your story.
I can't imagine the pain of someone who was raised at JW. This is also difficult to imagine the freedoom of a JW from this cult.
24-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Can't wait to hear about it. I just thought they were annoying.

25-08-2013, 02:41 AM
they are annoying i told my parents that if they have to preach do it in the afternoon 9am is too early to listen to crazy.

tomorrow morning i have a meeting with the elders about something that "has come to light" about me, some one probably found out that my fiance' moved in with me and thats a "SIN" they are most likely going to disfellowship me. i wouldnt care but that means my mom and dad will stop contact with me, hhhmm breaking up family's seems soooo christan and loving right -_- any tips to con my way out of it maybe threaten a law suit of deformation of caricature ?

face palm moment wile my mom was trying to understand how i couldn't believe in god she said dont close my heart to the possibility of a creator i replied i havent maybe there was aliens that influenced our evolution she said that sounds crazy! i said this is coming from some one who believes in a talking snake she said it wasnt talking satin was using it like a ventriloquism doll

ill right my story when i find time away from work lol

side note i realized that i am a god in a way to my reef tank i control there "sun" moon cycles temp what they breath the "weather" ie flow who lives who dies i guide who they breed with and i make mana fall from the sky and all i want is there happiness and im content with that and just watching from above i dont ask devotion or worship i dont punish them for being what/who they are. if there was a god of love he/she would be the same. i told this to a jw once and if god is real how come would i make a better god than jehovah and they said im thinking like satin cuz satin thought he could be better, so to mess with them i said if god is "perfect" why would a perfect angle question his way of ruling and go to the point of rebelling they said cuz he wanted power so i said why would thousands of angles fallow him they didnt gain any hire rank maybe god was a bad ruler and they saw it so they joined the revolution against the evil dictator they were speachless i could see in there eyes that they wondered too.

how to blow a Christian's mind : tell them they owe there life to satin when they say no way tell them that if satin didnt create/start sin people wouldnt of had premarital sex so non of us would of been born other people would be here today, try it the looks are priceless haha
25-08-2013, 02:12 PM
(25-08-2013 02:41 AM)talkingsnake Wrote:  they are annoying i told my parents that if they have to preach do it in the afternoon 9am is too early to listen to crazy.

tomorrow morning i have a meeting with the elders about something that "has come to light" about me, some one probably found out that my fiance' moved in with me and thats a "SIN" they are most likely going to disfellowship me. i wouldnt care but that means my mom and dad will stop contact with me, hhhmm breaking up family's seems soooo christan and loving right -_- any tips to con my way out of it maybe threaten a law suit of deformation of caricature ?

face palm moment wile my mom was trying to understand how i couldn't believe in god she said dont close my heart to the possibility of a creator i replied i havent maybe there was aliens that influenced our evolution she said that sounds crazy! i said this is coming from some one who believes in a talking snake she said it wasnt talking satin was using it like a ventriloquism doll

ill right my story when i find time away from work lol

side note i realized that i am a god in a way to my reef tank i control there "sun" moon cycles temp what they breath the "weather" ie flow who lives who dies i guide who they breed with and i make mana fall from the sky and all i want is there happiness and im content with that and just watching from above i dont ask devotion or worship i dont punish them for being what/who they are. if there was a god of love he/she would be the same. i told this to a jw once and if god is real how come would i make a better god than jehovah and they said im thinking like satin cuz satin thought he could be better, so to mess with them i said if god is "perfect" why would a perfect angle question his way of ruling and go to the point of rebelling they said cuz he wanted power so i said why would thousands of angles fallow him they didnt gain any hire rank maybe god was a bad ruler and they saw it so they joined the revolution against the evil dictator they were speachless i could see in there eyes that they wondered too.

how to blow a Christian's mind : tell them they owe there life to satin when they say no way tell them that if satin didnt create/start sin people wouldnt of had premarital sex so non of us would of been born other people would be here today, try it the looks are priceless haha

Tell them to stick their Inquisition up their asses and stay the fuck out of your personal life.

That's what I would do. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the share. I like your nickname "talkingsnake".
25-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Boy, I can't imagine that I would show up for that meeting. I'd probably just go my merry way. If they will kick you to the curb anyway, what's the point.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Thanks ,seth always brings up that christans call is crazy but they belive in a talking snake so im suprised no one had it lol .
I getting dfed. Oh well.
I thought if I denighed the claims that I may get off but then they used the fact that my gf that im soon to perpose to moved in to df me, I brought up the Jewish customs for Marage in the bible that is if a man is seen bringing a woman into his house and she stays the night then they are married, but they didn't care they said since it wasn't to there customs that it doesn't count. I brought up that they don't df gluttons and they said were not talking about them were talking about you.