Ex-Military Kristen Meghan - Chemtrails.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Ex-Military Kristen Meghan - Chemtrails.
Hello,

First off, I have to say it was very strange finding me on this site. I visit this site often to read discussions, as I am also a free thinker.

I recently went into more detail on this story. If you have the time and wanted more information I have posted the video below. The discussion starts around the 50min mark, I believe. I know none of you know me, but I'm in no way fabricating information; however, it is important for everyone to do their own research before standing behind someone or something.

I figured I'd post this video to answer some more questions you may have had.

In Liberty,

Kristen Meghan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8hmUYFFl34
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 02:47 PM
(25-04-2013 01:33 PM)KristenMeghan Wrote:  Hello,

First off, I have to say it was very strange finding me on this site. I visit this site often to read discussions, as I am also a free thinker.

I recently went into more detail on this story. If you have the time and wanted more information I have posted the video below. The discussion starts around the 50min mark, I believe. I know none of you know me, but I'm in no way fabricating information; however, it is important for everyone to do their own research before standing behind someone or something.

In Liberty,

Kristen Meghan

Sorry, Meghan, your 'evidence' and argument are not credible.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2013, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 03:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-04-2013 01:33 PM)KristenMeghan Wrote:  Hello,

In Liberty,

Kristen Meghan

Well at least you got me to watch your video. And you lurk on atheist forums so that's gotta count for something. Big Grin But not sure what this has to do with conspiracy theories. Sounds like a cut and dry Whistleblower Protection Act issue to me (although admittedly the new Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act (WPEA) wasn't in force then).

Sounds like a breakdown in established safety procedures more than a conspiracy theory to me. Not sure of the details of your story but the military's got a shitload of built-in redundancies to prevent the type of abuse of power you are suggesting. Was this the Base Commander who was making these threats? Or did you only go to your immediate CO? Did you show the lab results to the Base Doctors? Before I would ever go the whistleblower route, I would make sure I had exhausted all other possible avenues. The goal should never be to blow the whistle, but rather to rectify the breakdown in the process.

Oh, and transfers in the military are routine, they are not reserved for "stellar NCOs", shitty ones get transferred too, everyone gets transferred, and putting it that way doesn't help your case. ... just sayin'.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-04-2013, 04:34 PM
(25-04-2013 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sounds like a cut and dry Whistleblower Protection Act issue to me (although admittedly the new Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act (WPEA) wasn't in force then).

Sounds like a breakdown in established safety procedures more than a conspiracy theory to me. Not sure of the details of your story but the military's got a shitload of built-in redundancies to prevent the type of abuse of power you are suggesting. Was this the Base Commander who was making these threats? Or did you only go to your immediate CO? Did you show the lab results to the Base Doctors? Before I would ever go the whistleblower route, I would make sure I had exhausted all other possible avenues. The goal should never be to blow the whistle, but rather to rectify the breakdown in the process.

Yea - Girly hit the nail on this. Rolleyes

As for barium and strontium they are useful raw material chemicals found in the manufacture of many products but depending upon their use and handling can be dangerous to those who might become overexposed. It's good to keep an eye out for any kind of mishandling. Thumbsup
___

I am fairly acquainted with barium and strontium and probably have some laying around in my basement; they are common ingredients in high fire ceramic glazes. By the time most chemicals get to your dinner table, the harmful shit has baked out at around 1700 to 2500 degrees.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
25-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Haven't watched the whole thing.
She is wrong about Strontium and Barium. They DO occur naturally. They are in the Periodic Table.
Something's fishy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-04-2013, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 07:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-04-2013 05:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Haven't watched the whole thing.
She is wrong about Strontium and Barium. They DO occur naturally. They are in the Periodic Table.
Something's fishy.

I think this is what she meant. Because of its high chemical reactivity barium is never found in nature as a free element. and Because of its extreme reactivity with oxygen and water, this element [strontium] occurs naturally only in compounds with other elements, such as in the minerals strontianite and celestite. But not sure what her point is given that aluminum metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
25-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Way less annoying in that second vid; unfortunately Eddie more than makes up for the discrepancy. Angry

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
03-05-2013, 08:39 PM
(25-04-2013 05:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Haven't watched the whole thing.
Something's fishy.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. She's an idiot.

I got a kick out of her saying she had a sister, I think, who's in the pharmaceutical business and she adds "she won't talk to me anymore."

I nearly fell over laughing.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
03-10-2013, 12:34 PM
I just immediately figured that this person, assuming that she had ever actually been in the military, had somehow been promoted way beyond her level of incompetence. I mean seriously, ---aluminium and barrium??? Anyone with basic knowledge of basic chemistry is aware that those are two of the most common naturally metals around. Alluminium is one of the most common metals used and consumed by consumers both as a consumer product and in industry.

If Ms. Megham is suffering from toxic effects of alluminium, then I suggest that she cease drinking beer :-)

This womans level of ignorance is breathtaking

To quote Richard Feynman, Nature can not be fooled. And the second quote:
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool.
04-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Amongst myself, I want this bloody 15 minutes and 9 seconds of my life back!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chemtrails biochemistry Chas 32 1,168 26-05-2013 12:38 PM
Last Post: cheapthrillseaker