Ex-Mormon headed to hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2012, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2012 06:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Ex-Mormon headed to hell
Howdy, Steve. [Image: Tip-Hat.gif]

(20-08-2012 12:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hey Steve, now that you've been properly welcomed, it's time for us to start asking embarrassing questions.

The real question is you got anyone left on the inside who can get me some of that magic underwear? Looks like they were designed to prevent nipple and navel and knee chafing and a nice little sack to hold my package to prevent sweaty balls. Want me some of that shit.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-08-2012, 09:34 PM
(20-08-2012 03:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 01:42 PM)SteveK Wrote:  Here is a Wiki link to the LDS suicide penalties that were performed in temples until 1990: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penalty_(Mormonism) FYI today the penalty portion is basically an oath of horrible things happening to you.

This reminds me of what I've heard about the oaths Freemasons take. They allegedly do the same mimicking of cutting their own throats if they reveal their secrets.

EDIT: after reading the wiki article, they apparently were also reminded of freemasonry. Thumbsup

Yes it is all taken from Free Masonry. Prior to 1990 it even contained the five points of fellowship verbatim.
[+] 1 user Likes SteveK's post
20-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post
21-08-2012, 09:24 AM
(20-08-2012 09:53 PM)Jeff Wrote:  Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion.

Go stand next to the bagpipers.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post