Excellent Rant About Meninists (anti-feminists)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Excellent Rant About Meninists (anti-feminists)
(09-05-2016 01:13 PM)cactus Wrote:  At the end of every prayer, people always say "aMEN." That is so fucking sexist, it makes me sick. Rainbow Vomit

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 04:45 PM
(09-05-2016 02:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 12:21 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yes but there's an additional group of MRA's that are also calling themselves menimists.

I like memes. I'm a meminist.
What would you call a Mennonite that was for men's rights and liked memes ?

A meminmeminists? Hobo

09-05-2016, 04:46 PM
(09-05-2016 04:20 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Whatever happened to good old-fashioned Male Chauvanist Pigs (MCPs)? Did they die out for lack of mates?

Unfortunately no. There are still plenty around, closer than you think. Sad

09-05-2016, 04:47 PM
(09-05-2016 12:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 12:21 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yes but there's an additional group of MRA's that are also calling themselves menimists.

You do know meninist are a parody right?

You do know what sarcasm is, right?

09-05-2016, 06:02 PM
(09-05-2016 02:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

I like memes. I'm a meminist.
What would you call a Mennonite that was for men's rights and liked memes ?
An M&M&M?
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
09-05-2016, 09:25 PM
(09-05-2016 04:47 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 12:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You do know meninist are a parody right?

You do know what sarcasm is, right?

Fair point.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-05-2016, 10:27 PM
(09-05-2016 02:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What would you call a Mennonite that was for men's rights and liked memes ?

A chauvanistic anabaptist ideophile. Tongue

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-05-2016, 06:00 AM
The majority of anti-feminists and/or misogynists are men.... a coincidence... I think not.

I find it interesting that even after a hundred years people who dare to fight for the equal rights of women are still being shouted down by the anti-feminists, still being call "men haters", still being told "you have nothing to complain about", still being told "others have it worse than you" still being told "you have all the same rights as men" even though in theory that might be true (except it isn't, re: body autonomy), in practice it never has been and still isn't. And now being told "feminism is a religion, a cult"... anything to shame or degrade the enemy, I guess. Facepalm

The parallels to the struggle that atheists have with the religious are so many it's uncanny and yet many of the atheist anti-feminist decry that. They just can't see past their own personal anecdotal bias. I think it's a broad brush mentality that they are just too in love with to give up.

But, hey, that just my opinion and I'm only a dirty little cultist feminists.

11-05-2016, 10:26 AM
(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  The majority of anti-feminists and/or misogynists are men.... a coincidence... I think not.

Not surprised mos misogynist are men, like most misandrist are women. Also what is an anti-feminist anyway? That label seems to be thrown around of those critical of 3rd wave feminism, even feminist.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I find it interesting that even after a hundred years people who dare to fight for the equal rights of women are still being shouted down by the anti-feminists,

Which is interesting because most of the anti-feminist support women's rights, many say feminism is a great movement and is needed in the middle east. So I think you are strawmanning some people.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  still being call "men haters",

That almost sounds like an argument [still being called homophobes]<Christians say this a lot. Just because you complain about your beliefs not being something doesn't make it so. Now feminism was not all about man hating, but the man hate that has spawned has something to do with feminism.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  still being told "you have nothing to complain about",

Well not on gender issues no. The west has given rights to women and equal opportunity. What it is now is women wanting the power with no responsibility. To add many things that we consider problems for women are the same for men. The difference is men don't complain about it as often. So when it comes to equal rights, there is nothing to complain about. To add it ain't a social thing effecting men and womeneither, it is a biology thing. There is a reason more males are ceo's and more male homeless. This isn't to say that social aspects don't exist, but that there are not the reasons for why men and women aren't 50/50 split in jobs. I think you should see this if you want to know what I am getting on about.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  still being told "others have it worse than you" still being told "

They do. The worst here is that a ugly guy looks at you because you are pretty. In the middle east you get acid thrown on ya for learning as a woman. Both are bad, but guess which one is worst? Hell even I got it worst. Dudes just get a capped busted in them or stabbed when someone stares at us. To add to, men also get the stare from people who think they look good, difference is that we either handle it differently or we have no one to go to.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  you have all the same rights as men" even though in theory that might be true (except it isn't, re: body autonomy), in practice it never has been and still isn't. And now being told "feminism is a religion, a cult"... anything to shame or degrade the enemy, I guess. Facepalm

No not might be, do. This is why the question "what rights do men have that women don't," can never be answered. The pay gap, doesn't exist, 1&5 rape on campus, isn't true. Discrimination for jobs based on gender, not true. What it is is that women have the same rights as men, all of them. Including the right to be rejected from something because they don't qualify.

Also to add abortion is most voted against by women, so this isn't a problem men are causing and it is democracy.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  And now being told "feminism is a religion, a cult"... anything to shame or degrade the enemy, I guess. Facepalm

You ever sit down and question why? I noticed the parallels between modern feminism and christianity. Seriously I have noticed it, I can even switch these words around:

Feminism=Christianity

Anti-Feminist=Non believer

Patriarchy=Illuminati

Not real feminist=Not real Christians.

This might only be four but the similarities between 3rd wave feminism and Christianity are astonishing. Hell, even biology is a problem for 3rd wave feminism, like it is for Christianity.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  The parallels to the struggle that atheists have with the religious are so many it's uncanny and yet many of the atheist anti-feminist decry that.

Well then you must be seeing it wrong. The difference is that feminism is like a religion. The fact you are equating 3rd wave feminism with atheism is just wrong. Atheist don't go not true atheist, or anti-atheist. And the fact you are saying that the anti-feminist are the religious folks is wrong.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  They just can't see past their own personal anecdotal bias.

This is to amazing. Like wow. Alright, first projection. Second where exactly? If you want to label anti-feminist I would like to see some anecdotes. I can say feminist use anecdotes a lot, even in the threads about feminism here. However these so called anti-feminist barely if at all, use anecdotes. So who really uses anecdotes? People would label me as a anti-feminist(though I ain't) and I don't use anecdotes, and if I do it is against an anecdote, then I put some facts there.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I think it's a broad brush mentality that they are just too in love with to give up.

For what reason? Most of these so called anti-feminist, if not all, don't hate women. They don't hate women's right either. So what reason do they love it? Also again projection. I don't give up my "anti-feminist" views because I like them, I don't give them up because the evidence is in their favor. I don't give a shit what is real or not, I care that what I know is backed up by evidence.

(11-05-2016 06:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  But, hey, that just my opinion and I'm only a dirty little cultist feminists.

Well it was wrong.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-05-2016, 11:57 AM
^^^^^ I rest my case.

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post