Excellent Rant About Meninists (anti-feminists)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Excellent Rant About Meninists (anti-feminists)
(19-05-2016 11:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 07:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Funny how the privileged always say the oppressed are to blame for their own misery. Yet they never just hand over that privilege or even share it without out a fight.

If you'd just stop making me angry, I'd quit hitting you.
If you'd just quit struggling so hard me raping you wouldn't hurt so much.
If you'd just quit fighting for equality you'd get used to being a second class citizen.

That dry old line sounds so familiar. Drinking Beverage

Nobody says those things. Nice refutation though. A lot of going over his facts and evidence. Also privilege is a stupid concept in the west, the does more harm than good. Like people saying a poor white man is more privalged than me because I am black, despite the fact I have 4 large t.vs in my house, and xbox one, a computer, and more.

Unfortunately, some people do say things like that. Probably a smaller percentage of people though. There are some people who genuinely don't see women as equal. A very small percentage, though, I would think. Most people who call themselves anti-feminists want there to be equality.
The first two things could definitely be said by anyone in an abusive relationship regardless of gender.

I was gonna comment on the next part about the TVs, but I don't know how to put it into words. Money is interesting though.

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Excellent Rant About Meninists (anti-feminists)
Why am I discussing feminism? I hate discussing feminism. -.- I feel like I'm walking on eggshells. It's such a touchy subject. I'd rather talk about how gay I am.

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply