Excellent rant against feminists and SJWs at UMass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Excellent rant against feminists and SJWs at UMass
(29-04-2016 07:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right, so is he ranting about how 'sexism is great'? Cause if not, where is the supposed smack down of feminism? Drinking Beverage

It would have been more accurate to title the thread "Smack-Down of Social Justice Warriors", yes. But it would still be appropriate to note that modern, third-wave feminism is essentially indistinguishable from the rest of the SJW identity politics crowd, and most people will use the terms interchangeably.

There is a lot of unnecessary arguing going on in this subforum right now just because people aren't capable of recognizing that.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
29-04-2016, 01:36 PM
I live in a strange world were a gay conservative who loves black men to much, a christian conservative right wing radio host, and a democrat feminist have to work together against SJWs, even weirder that I agree with all of them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
29-04-2016, 05:01 PM
(29-04-2016 01:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I live in a strange world were a gay conservative who loves black men to much, a christian conservative right wing radio host, and a democrat feminist have to work together against SJWs, even weirder that I agree with all of them.

Either you're calling Crowder gay or you don't know Milo is christian too lol.

Edit: We at 666 posts boys.
29-04-2016, 05:37 PM
(29-04-2016 06:35 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 05:29 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I guess you have to know anything to get it... I don't know these people on the panel are to care that he says oh this person was created by you. There's a severe lack of content to this I guess that would make sense if i knew who that dude or this website was.

Shoulda gone to Hampshire college.

Milo:

Christina:

"They were triggered by me coming to speak, they thought I was going to give them PTSD, and had to run off to a safe room with a therapy dog."

It truly does my head in that the next generation can be such a fucking embarrassment.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-04-2016, 05:47 PM
For anyone who wants a bit of context...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Also this is a short clip of the audience, captured by another person in the audience. Specifically it features the entity that the internet has aptly named 'Trigglypuff.'

[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
29-04-2016, 07:42 PM
Before I came here I thought SJW meant single Jewish woman. Why is social justice warrior used pejoratively? Sounds like a good thing to me.

#sigh
29-04-2016, 07:46 PM
(29-04-2016 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Before I came here I thought SJW meant single Jewish woman. Why is social justice warrior used pejoratively? Sounds like a good thing to me.

Social justice warriors are the most underpowered class in the game ever since the patch. Social justice archer is the new meta.
29-04-2016, 07:55 PM
(29-04-2016 07:46 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Before I came here I thought SJW meant single Jewish woman. Why is social justice warrior used pejoratively? Sounds like a good thing to me.

Social justice warriors are the most underpowered class in the game ever since the patch. Social justice archer is the new meta.

I have no fucking clue what any of that means but I do know Girly is a social justice sumo.

[Image: jesussumo.jpg]

Bring it to the dohyō bitch.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-04-2016, 08:01 PM
That was just sophomoric humor, all it has going for it is "HAHA IT'S SO JEST"