Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators,abuse...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2010, 03:04 PM

Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators,abuse...
Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators, abuse expert says
[Image: 4626351.jpg]

[Image: 4626366.jpg]
An expert in the fight against child sexual abuse is raising the alarm about a technique the TSA is reportedly using to get children to co-operate with airport pat-downs: calling it a "game".

Ken Wooden, founder of Child Lures Prevention, says the TSA's recommendation that children be told the pat-down is a "game" is potentially putting children in danger.
(Continues)
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2010, 03:28 PM
RE: Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators,abuse...
What the fuck man... Just... What the fuck. I don't even know what more to say but that is some fucked up shit right there, how paranoid can a people be?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2010, 05:17 PM
RE: Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators,abuse...
Re-fucking-donkulous!

Just visiting.

-SR
03-12-2010, 12:04 AM
I would quit my job before I would do that.
03-12-2010, 10:52 AM

[Image: 4629378.jpg]

Smart Ass Atire

What I think escapes the common sense of the TSA, is that now that the terrorists know they'll be thwarted in attempting to board a commercial carrier in any American airport, they are well aware these security measures are not employed at other airports around the world. So they can always board in a foreign country and fly into an American airport and detonate on the ground, or worse case scenario, at one of the arrival gates at LAX, where the airport and commercial carrier gates are designed like a giant wheel hub and spokes.
One plane, detonating in the belly on a busy holiday or summer travel schedule, would cause a chain reaction all the way around that wheel, what with the re-fueling going on, the fully loaded planes of passengers and jet fuel, etc... It would be another domestic disaster that would be right up there with 911 in body counts.

Also, on the domestic front, while we the traveler are presumed a possible terrorist suspect even when we're newborns in a carrier and are patted down, there remains no background check for those who work at the airports. Particularly the throwers, (baggage handlers) and ground crew.
Also, there's no full scan's employed on packages or baggage, though one can not lock their luggage which provides ample opportunity for a grounds worker terrorist to slip an explosive into someone's luggage and when the debris field is investigated after the parts and pieces of the device found can be blamed on the dead passenger who was a complete innocent in the chaos, while the true terrorist remains employed at the airport point of departure.

Given the news that's hit the presses of late, with packages exploding in cargo planes, and that prompting the information that many commercial passenger carriers also act as package delivery services as well, while the passengers are prevented from standing a chance of getting on board to effect a terrorist act, everyone else involved in the commercial air transport services are not.

One thing for sure, the terrorists have scored victory in that they've effectively changed American's way of life, so as to fear terrorist Muslims (and others so inclined) and that in itself emboldens terrorist Islam and others to believe a violent agenda has gained ground in harnessing the freedoms of we the Infidels.
03-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:Also, on the domestic front, while we the traveler are presumed a possible terrorist suspect even when we're newborns in a carrier and are patted down, there remains no background check for those who work at the airports. Particularly the throwers, (baggage handlers) and ground crew.

I'm pretty sure this is not true. I don't know if they ran checks on people who were previously employed, but if you apply for a job with the airlines today for one of those positions you need to submit to an FBI background check. I'm not 100% sure if that is a federal mandate or something that the airlines instituted themselves. If it's not a mandate, then I suppose it is possible some of the smaller airlines aren't doing it but all the majors that do international flights absolutely do. You can go on their websites and check on employment for baggage handlers and you'll see that they require FBI background checks.

Quote:Also, there's no full scan's employed on packages or baggage, though one can not lock their luggage which provides ample opportunity for a grounds worker terrorist to slip an explosive into someone's luggage and when the debris field is investigated after the parts and pieces of the device found can be blamed on the dead passenger who was a complete innocent in the chaos, while the true terrorist remains employed at the airport point of departure.

In many, but not all, I believe baggage is checked. However, I think you are correct that once it's in the hands of the baggage folks someone could slip something in. I believe that was how they blew up the Pan Am flight over Lockerbie in 1988. The bomb was placed on the plane by someone on the ground crew.

Quote:One thing for sure, the terrorists have scored victory in that they've effectively changed American's way of life, so as to fear terrorist Muslims (and others so inclined) and that in itself emboldens terrorist Islam and others to believe a violent agenda has gained ground in harnessing the freedoms of we the Infidels.

I'm not sure about the latter part of this but I absolutely agree with the first part of your statement. For all our talk about them "hating our freedoms", America has done more damage to ourselves then all the terrorists in the world could ever hope to accomplish. It's really sad, actually.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
03-12-2010, 05:15 PM

(03-12-2010 04:00 PM)BnW Wrote:  Also, on the domestic front, while we the traveler are presumed a possible terrorist suspect even when we're newborns in a carrier and are patted down, there remains no background check for those who work at the airports. Particularly the throwers, (baggage handlers) and ground crew.
I'm pretty sure this is not true. I don't know if they ran checks on people who were previously employed, but if you apply for a job with the airlines today for one of those positions you need to submit to an FBI background check. I'm not 100% sure if that is a federal mandate or something that the airlines instituted themselves. If it's not a mandate, then I suppose it is possible some of the smaller airlines aren't doing it but all the majors that do international flights absolutely do. You can go on their websites and check on employment for baggage handlers and you'll see that they require FBI background checks.
I'm correct on the pat downs of newborns. However, I was wrong about the background checks matter.
(LINK) What a relief. I had watched an investigative news program about airports security last year and it was in that report that they said airport personnel are not subject to background checks. Of course, this link proves I must have misheard the report or my date is wrong as to when I saw it. Time seems to be flying of late. (No pun intended.Tongue)

Quote: Also, there's no full scan's employed on packages or baggage, though one can not lock their luggage which provides ample opportunity for a grounds worker terrorist to slip an explosive into someone's luggage and when the debris field is investigated after the parts and pieces of the device found can be blamed on the dead passenger who was a complete innocent in the chaos, while the true terrorist remains employed at the airport point of departure.

In many, but not all, I believe baggage is checked. However, I think you are correct that once it's in the hands of the baggage folks someone could slip something in. I believe that was how they blew up the Pan Am flight over Lockerbie in 1988. The bomb was placed on the plane by someone on the ground crew.

I believe you are right about the Lockerbie crash. I think that's what the investigation found in that there was something placed in a passengers check-in bag.
Hubby was at the baggage carousel last year when someone realized their soft sider luggage had been robbed from the outside, instead of easily unzipped for lack of baggage locks being allowed. They lost camera's and a jewelery wrap, after someone had cut along the seam of the bag so finely that the passenger would have missed it had their hand not mistakenly come down on the face of the bag instead of grabbing the handle.
What an easy pickins! That's why if I travel I have carry-on only.

Quote:One thing for sure, the terrorists have scored victory in that they've effectively changed American's way of life, so as to fear terrorist Muslims (and others so inclined) and that in itself emboldens terrorist Islam and others to believe a violent agenda has gained ground in harnessing the freedoms of we the Infidels.

I'm not sure about the latter part of this but I absolutely agree with the first part of your statement. For all our talk about them "hating our freedoms", America has done more damage to ourselves then all the terrorists in the world could ever hope to accomplish. It's really sad, actually.

And yet those freedom's we've let be taken from us is under the veiled excuse it's for national security reasons. Now that terrorists know about the boarding security in place on domestic carriers, we've learned they're now targeting cargo planes. Remembering how package flights out of Yemen are suspended due to bombs being found on board flights outbound from there, it sends a message that terrorism can be effectively carried out at less cost and in literally smaller parcels thereby putting a damper on shipping.
So now passenger travel is a pain, made so because passengers are presumed possibly suspect of terrorism, while parcel delivery flights are being targeted and are now being halted or altered in their free travel due to terrorist fears.
It's a matter of control, by terror. Curtailing freedom of travel and communication, due to fear of explosives potential. The laws that are set in place by the American legislature is in direct response to that, so we may be damaging ourselves but it's due to the threat that is real or perceived, that motivates.
03-12-2010, 06:19 PM
I wonder how many catholic priests are considering a carreer change? Tongue
03-12-2010, 08:11 PM

(03-12-2010 06:19 PM)No J. Wrote:  I wonder how many catholic priests are considering a carreer change? Tongue

I'd think they'd be dissuaded simply because they can't carry out the child frisks while ensconced in a closet. Unless there's a policy change of course, then out of work Priests will be front and perverted...I mean centered. Yeahhh, that's what I meant to say. Tongue