Excommunicate me, please!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Excommunicate me, please!
(25-07-2014 02:58 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  When I read the title of this thread my initial thought was that you were asking to be banned from the forum. LOL

I've never known someone who was excommunicated from the Catholic Church. That would be pretty cool to have that on your rep. I think you need to perform an abortion or something to get earn that.

Yes, if you perform an abortion to save the life of a 9 year-old girl who was impregnated by a stepfather that was raping her for years, then you will be excommunicated. If you're the guy that was doing the raping though, you still get to be a member: http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/05/...-abortion/

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Years ago a co-worker, a reg. nurse was excommunicated along with her husband because she had a tubal ligation. They had three children, the youngest was Downs. Altho they both worked, hubby full time and her part-time, this young lad was a 24/7 job from the time he was born. There was no way they could risk another pregnancy, as they both felt guilty for not spending more time with the other two children. The church supported them by kicking them out.
Find all posts by this user
26-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Quote:Minimalist Wrote:
I've been told that for catholics the proper method is to send a letter to the pope saying "Fuck Off" in Latin.

I never bothered but it might work.

That'd be awesome if it was true. He'd be the most told-to-fuck-off man in the world
Bowing

This is one of the most funniest threads I have read on here Laugh out load

The combination of hypocrisy and closed mindedness along with substituting manipulation for reasoning can bring out hostility in me. Facepalm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Thankfully I never was initiated into my cult...

Apparently if you get wet while attending, they've got yer...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user