Excuse me, but WHAT THE FUCK?!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2013, 09:44 PM
(12-07-2013 09:39 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 08:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen.

You just need to science that, bro. Human milk is sweet and mid-fat; it's thicker and sweeter than cow or goat milk, but substantially less so than sheep or water buffalo milk.

Dude. Fuck science. I wanna see some titties.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-07-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Excuse me, but WHAT THE FUCK?!!
(12-07-2013 09:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 09:39 PM)cjlr Wrote:  You just need to science that, bro. Human milk is sweet and mid-fat; it's thicker and sweeter than cow or goat milk, but substantially less so than sheep or water buffalo milk.

Oh, you can find pics of water buffalos if you really want to.

I'm not sure why you would want to...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
13-07-2013, 01:21 AM
(10-07-2013 07:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 07:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You're English, you don't have a heart. Big Grin

You're right, I don't have a heart. Erxomai stole it. Heart

He also gave it to me, and I ate it. Yeah. I ate your heart. I deep fried it too. Angel

(12-07-2013 09:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 07:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You're English, you don't have a heart. Big Grin

I couldn't be a prouder creepy Uncle Erxy right now. Weeping

Hug

(12-07-2013 09:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 09:39 PM)cjlr Wrote:  You just need to science that, bro. Human milk is sweet and mid-fat; it's thicker and sweeter than cow or goat milk, but substantially less so than sheep or water buffalo milk.

Just check my tumblr. I reblog a fair amount. Thumbsup

(12-07-2013 09:54 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 09:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude. Fuck science. I wanna see some titties.

Oh, you can find pics of water buffalos if you really want to.

I reblog a lot of those too. What's cooler than BOOBS AND BUFFALOES?
13-07-2013, 01:52 AM
Boobs and buffaloes, In Space!

13-07-2013, 09:01 AM
(13-07-2013 01:21 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 07:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You're right, I don't have a heart. Erxomai stole it. Heart

He also gave it to me, and I ate it. Yeah. I ate your heart. I deep fried it too. Angel

(12-07-2013 09:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I couldn't be a prouder creepy Uncle Erxy right now. Weeping

Hug

(12-07-2013 09:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude. Fuck science. I wanna see some titties.

Just check my tumblr. I reblog a fair amount. Thumbsup

(12-07-2013 09:54 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Oh, you can find pics of water buffalos if you really want to.

I reblog a lot of those too. What's cooler than BOOBS AND BUFFALOES?

The only tumbler I know about gets used with a couple of ice cubes and a couple drams of single malt scotch.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-07-2013, 12:05 AM
This takes the discussion in a different direction for sure but have any of you read The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck? On the last page of the book, Rose o' Sharon, one of the characters from the troubled, poverty stricken Joad family, has a baby that dies tragically and she breastfeeds a desperate, destitute, starving old man in a barn and gives him his life back. It's one of the most powerful endings to any book I've ever read. I read it 20 years ago and still remember that ending. It wasn't so much that it was disgusting but that it emphasized how devastating life can be and our universal need to sustain life.

The image goes back to Roman Charity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Charity

Roman Charity (Latin Caritas romana; Italian Carità Romana) is the exemplary story of a daughter, Pero, who secretly breastfeeds her father, Cimon, after he is incarcerated and sentenced to death by starvation. She is found out by a jailer, but her act of selflessness impresses officials and wins her father's release.

Ok. I'm finished with the scholarly stuff.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-07-2013, 03:05 AM
(14-07-2013 12:05 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This takes the discussion in a different direction for sure but have any of you read The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck? On the last page of the book, Rose o' Sharon, one of the characters from the troubled, poverty stricken Joad family, has a baby that dies tragically and she breastfeeds a desperate, destitute, starving old man in a barn and gives him his life back. It's one of the most powerful endings to any book I've ever read. I read it 20 years ago and still remember that ending. It wasn't so much that it was disgusting but that it emphasized how devastating life can be and our universal need to sustain life.

The image goes back to Roman Charity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Charity

Roman Charity (Latin Caritas romana; Italian Carità Romana) is the exemplary story of a daughter, Pero, who secretly breastfeeds her father, Cimon, after he is incarcerated and sentenced to death by starvation. She is found out by a jailer, but her act of selflessness impresses officials and wins her father's release.

Ok. I'm finished with the scholarly stuff.

Boobs or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
14-07-2013, 06:10 AM
Google image search will sort you out. Boobs aplenty.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
14-07-2013, 06:21 AM
(14-07-2013 06:10 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Google image search will sort you out. Boobs aplenty.

Boobs galore! Drooling

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
14-07-2013, 10:04 AM
(14-07-2013 06:21 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 06:10 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Google image search will sort you out. Boobs aplenty.

Boobs galore! Drooling

Yabut, real ones. Not cartoon boobies. Drinking Beverage

~Izel