Exit Stage Left?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Exit Stage Left?????
This of course is an exercise in futility ---

How would you prefer to leave life????

Because unless your idea of a good time is sticking a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger -- or stepping off a high building --- you're probably not going to get your choice of exit..................

Unrealistically -- I'd like to die of gang felatio -by a college sorority -- when I'm 160 years old..... On live 3D TV.................

A guy can dream, can't he????

More realistically -- I don't really care -- but it'd be nice if I didn't see it coming...........

I kinda envy the guy who got hit by the meteorite............. Talk about quick and painless..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-03-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Exit Stage Left?????
Nitrogen exit bag. Out in 3 or 4 breaths and dead in a couple minutes with no gag reflex or any notice of your passing. I already got the kit. Made it some 30 years ago. It gives me great comfort when I ponder it.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-03-2016, 05:49 PM
(04-03-2016 05:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nitrogen exit bag. I already got the kit.

There's a lot of people who find the idea morbid --- but, I understand that many people find the idea of the pre-planned exit to be very comforting ---- and used less frequently than many would believe......

Just knowing it's there is frequently enough......

If that works for you - I applaud your decision to being prepared.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-03-2016, 05:54 PM
(04-03-2016 05:49 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 05:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nitrogen exit bag. I already got the kit.

There's a lot of people who find the idea morbid --- but, I understand that many people find the idea of the pre-planned exit to be very comforting ---- and used less frequently than many would believe......

Just knowing it's there is frequently enough......

If that works for you - I applaud your decision to being prepared.....

My attitude is that if you haven't seriously considered your inevitable non-existence how can you fully appreciate your existence?

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-03-2016, 06:01 PM
(04-03-2016 05:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  This of course is an exercise in futility ---

Because unless your idea of a good time is sticking a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger -- or stepping off a high building --- you're probably not going to get your choice of exit..................

Unrealistically -- I'd like to die of gang felatio -by a college sorority -- when I'm 160 years old..... On live 3D TV.................

More realistically -- I don't really care -- but it'd be nice if I didn't see it coming...........

I kinda envy the guy who got hit by the meteorite............. Talk about quick and painless..................

I like the idea of going out during sex but only after I've cum. I hate being cheated out of a good orgasm. Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post
04-03-2016, 06:07 PM
(04-03-2016 06:01 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 05:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  This of course is an exercise in futility ---

I like the idea of going out during sex but only after I've cum. I hate being cheated out of a good orgasm. Big Grin

You're a dirty dirty girl.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-03-2016, 06:09 PM
(04-03-2016 06:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 06:01 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I like the idea of going out during sex but only after I've cum. I hate being cheated out of a good orgasm. Big Grin

You're a dirty dirty girl.

Thank you! Kiss

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
04-03-2016, 06:11 PM
(04-03-2016 06:01 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Right, just at that moment, and you're not paying any attention to the rest of the world, or anything else...pop. That's how I'd like to go, not crying and screaming like the passengers in grandpa's car.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
04-03-2016, 06:21 PM
I'd like it to be very messy, like 20 feet circumfrance of guts and blood. Also in a well-used public space, in broad daylight. Preferably lots of children around to bear witness.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
04-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Shot by a jealous husband at the age of 90.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post