Exit Stage Left?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Exit Stage Left?????
(04-03-2016 06:21 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I'd like it to be very messy, like 20 feet circumfrance of guts and blood. Also in a well-used public space, in broad daylight. Preferably lots of children around to bear witness.

[Image: duc%20burning%202.jpg]

The Dude abides.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-03-2016, 06:39 PM
When the time comes, it'll be the shotgun for me. A bit messy, but the plan is to do it far away from anyone who'd be bothered by the mess. Mother Nature will clean me up in no time, and she doesn't mind a bit of blood. One things for sure...I won't die in a hospital if I can help it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-03-2016, 07:44 PM
(04-03-2016 06:21 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Shot by a jealous husband at the age of 90.

With or without visible entry wound?
04-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Sword fight. Cause why the fuck not? How many people alive have been in an actual fight to the death in a sword fight? Very few. How many people think sword fights are awesome? Everyone. Though the virtually never happen. they are in movies, tv shows, books, video games, etc ALL THE TIME. People love sword fights. People don't generally like dying. Perfect opportunity. I'll take on someone from death row. IF I am to a point where I'm physically unable, shoot me off into space. As long as it's just a fantasy, why not shoot for the stars? It may even be realistic by the time the Grim Reaper comes pounding at the door for me.

04-03-2016, 09:16 PM
(04-03-2016 08:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sword fight. Cause why the fuck not? How many people alive have been in an actual fight to the death in a sword fight? Very few. How many people think sword fights are awesome? Everyone. Though the virtually never happen. they are in movies, tv shows, books, video games, etc ALL THE TIME. People love sword fights. People don't generally like dying. Perfect opportunity. I'll take on someone from death row. IF I am to a point where I'm physically unable, shoot me off into space. As long as it's just a fantasy, why not shoot for the stars? It may even be realistic by the time the Grim Reaper comes pounding at the door for me.

With my luck, it would be a nick to the spine that left me quadraplegic, which I consider to be worse than death. I like Girly's nitrogen solution more all the time. We have been taught during confined space training that with three aspirations of a pure nitrogen atmosphere, you are dead. All that remains is the cessation of brain function, which is generally about 6 minutes- the window of opportunity for saving a person who is not breathing, while the glycogen in the brain is consumed. If memory serves me correctly. Another way that would be painless would be to use an enema of a massive amount of codeine. Then again, jumping headfirst into a wood chipper should be quick enough.Gasp
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
04-03-2016, 09:23 PM
(04-03-2016 09:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 08:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sword fight. Cause why the fuck not? How many people alive have been in an actual fight to the death in a sword fight? Very few. How many people think sword fights are awesome? Everyone. Though the virtually never happen. they are in movies, tv shows, books, video games, etc ALL THE TIME. People love sword fights. People don't generally like dying. Perfect opportunity. I'll take on someone from death row. IF I am to a point where I'm physically unable, shoot me off into space. As long as it's just a fantasy, why not shoot for the stars? It may even be realistic by the time the Grim Reaper comes pounding at the door for me.

With my luck, it would be a nick to the spine that left me quadraplegic, which I consider to be worse than death. I like Girly's nitrogen solution more all the time. We have been taught during confined space training that with three aspirations of a pure nitrogen atmosphere, you are dead. All that remains is the cessation of brain function, which is generally about 6 minutes- the window of opportunity for saving a person who is not breathing, while the glycogen in the brain is consumed. If memory serves me correctly. Another way that would be painless would be to use an enema of a massive amount of codeine. Then again, jumping headfirst into a wood chipper should be quick enough.Gasp

You are afraid of a nick to the spine, but unafraid of your skull stopping the woodchipper leaving you a morbidly disfigured monster with brain damage? Where is the consistency?! I challenge you to a duel, high noon, March 5th, 2065!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
04-03-2016, 09:29 PM
I think I would like to just go to sleep and not wake up. Either naturally or aided by pharmaceuticals.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-03-2016, 09:31 PM
(04-03-2016 09:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I would like to just go to sleep and not wake up. Either naturally or aided by pharmaceuticals.

I know a lot of people say that but honestly that thought just makes me afraid to go to sleep. Sadcryface

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
04-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Clint Eastwood blows my head clean off while Morgan Freeman narrates.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Happy. Regardless of how it physically happens. I hope I die happy.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post