Exit Stage Left?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Exit Stage Left?????
(04-03-2016 07:44 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 06:21 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Shot by a jealous husband at the age of 90.

With or without visible entry wound?

I won't care. One of the great advantages of being dead.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
05-03-2016, 12:43 AM
I always thought augering in at about 250 MPH would do the trick, in the old 310. Stick it into the upper slopes of a mountain somewhere, above the treeline.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
05-03-2016, 04:02 AM
(05-03-2016 12:43 AM)skyking Wrote:  I always thought augering in at about 250 MPH would do the trick, in the old 310. Stick it into the upper slopes of a mountain somewhere, above the treeline.

Just don't auger in. Wink

Me? I'd like to go peacefully in my sleep as an old man having seen my students prosper and my niece grow up.

That's all I want. Blush

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-03-2016, 04:09 AM
I came into this world kicking and screaming and I'm going out the same way too.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
05-03-2016, 06:11 AM
(05-03-2016 12:43 AM)skyking Wrote:  I always thought augering in at about 250 MPH would do the trick, in the old 310. Stick it into the upper slopes of a mountain somewhere, above the treeline.

My dad was a commercial pilot for many years and kept his ratings up for a long time.... As a kid, we took all the family vacations in various leased aircraft... My favorite was a Cessna 310..... Good looking, decent speed, good handling.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-03-2016, 07:04 AM
Quietly in my sleep like my grandfather.
Not screaming in fear like the passengers in his car.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
05-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Nitrogen or sleep through pharmaceuticals. I want to be in charge of when, where and how.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-03-2016, 09:30 AM
I would prefer to be unaware of the event. As in I wouldn't want a long drawn out death. Cancer and the like. More like a stray bullet threw the head when i'm eating some ribs or something.

... I just don't think I would want who ever found my body would be left with a horrible last image of me.

I've asked to have my body donated to science but my wife and family has all refused. I don't want to refuse them their morning process. But I think my body could better be used to advance studys instead of rotting in a box six feet deep. So with that in mind maybe the stray bullet wouldn't be my favored choice.

Maybe they'd find some way to put my brain in a vat and I could live all my memories over again. Or in a robot body with lasers.

I know it's not exotic but I would just want to go in my sleep. But not in the bed. I wouldn't want my wife to wake up and find I've shit the bed when my body relieved it self. Maybe in a hammic in my yard that I spent a life time tring to get near the garden my wife and I put together. Behind the house that I raised my kids in. It would be sunny am cool with just enough heat from the sun to warm my face. I'd like to be staring at all these things thinking about all the wonders I saw in this grand life close my eyes, smile, and never wake up.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
05-03-2016, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 10:24 AM by Fireball.)
(04-03-2016 09:23 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 09:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  With my luck, it would be a nick to the spine that left me quadraplegic, which I consider to be worse than death. I like Girly's nitrogen solution more all the time. We have been taught during confined space training that with three aspirations of a pure nitrogen atmosphere, you are dead. All that remains is the cessation of brain function, which is generally about 6 minutes- the window of opportunity for saving a person who is not breathing, while the glycogen in the brain is consumed. If memory serves me correctly. Another way that would be painless would be to use an enema of a massive amount of codeine. Then again, jumping headfirst into a wood chipper should be quick enough.Gasp

You are afraid of a nick to the spine, but unafraid of your skull stopping the woodchipper leaving you a morbidly disfigured monster with brain damage? Where is the consistency?! I challenge you to a duel, high noon, March 5th, 2065!

I'm not afraid of a nick in the spine, just don't want to be a quadriplegic. If I jumped into a wood chipper, I'd go all the way through; there would just be a pile of Fireballburger on the other side. Just throw more wood in until the mess is off the equipment. Tongue

You are SO ON for that duel, bub. Angry

I don't think that I will live to be 113 YO, though. Tongue
05-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Within the last five years I have watched both a sister and then a brother waste away in a hospital for weeks and weeks with tubes in the nose and needles in the arm. Not for me. I related this story before on this forum but I had a friend who a couple of years with whom I was walking down the beach here in the Dominican Republic. Bob was a white guy from Canada and we walked the beach together quite often. We came to where a stream flows into the ocean. It is a dozen steps across and knee deep and gets kind of pushy for an old guy like me. I prefer to walk across the foot bridge. But Bob usually preferred to wade thru the river. "I'm kind of tired today," Bob said to me. "Let's take the dbridge.' So we did. On the bridge were three young girls who are in the oldest profession in the world. "Hi Poppies, You got a few minutes for a couple of pretty girls?"
"No we are married." I told the spokeswhore.
We all five of us walked on across the bridge the girls still hopeful. We sat on a driftwood log and talked, Bob still being tired. I had to translate because Bob didn't do much Spanish. After maybe 20 minutes I asked Bob if he was ready to go. Looking at him I saw his lips were pure blue. "I am never going anywhere again." he said and fell forward dead. The gal on his left grabbed his face and tried to kiss him awake, the one in the middle stood up waving her arms in the air and screaming, the third pulled out her cell phone and called the police. They arrove in about 10 minutes, stuffed what was left of Bob into the back of their official police pick up truck after stretching him out on a rental beach lounger. So that is how I wanna go. I usually stay away from that type of girls, because of STI's, but if one is already dead a hot kiss from a stranger would be a nice going away gift!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post