Exit Stage Left?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Exit Stage Left?????
Quote: On the bridge were three young girls who are in the oldest profession in the world.

Politicians?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2016, 12:39 PM
Anything that doesn't involve lingering in a hospital trapped by infernal machines works for me. I can't control many things in life, only how I respond.
05-03-2016, 04:33 PM
(05-03-2016 09:57 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 09:23 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  You are afraid of a nick to the spine, but unafraid of your skull stopping the woodchipper leaving you a morbidly disfigured monster with brain damage? Where is the consistency?! I challenge you to a duel, high noon, March 5th, 2065!

I'm not afraid of a nick in the spine, just don't want to be a quadriplegic. If I jumped into a wood chipper, I'd go all the way through; there would just be a pile of Fireballburger on the other side. Just throw more wood in until the mess is off the equipment. Tongue

You are SO ON for that duel, bub. Angry

I don't think that I will live to be 113 YO, though. Tongue

Never know - people do it all the time, and we are still making huge strides in medicine all the time. I'll see you then.

05-03-2016, 05:02 PM
(05-03-2016 12:39 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Anything that doesn't involve lingering in a hospital trapped by infernal machines works for me. I can't control many things in life, only how I respond.

What about being kept confined in a place where strangers go in and out of your room all day, tell you what to do and when to do it while you spend half your day covering the distance from your bed to the bathroom and back? Where you are expected to socialize regularly with anyone who is admitted there just because they are your age? Where you may or may not be abused by your care takers? To me that is total horror!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-03-2016, 05:03 PM
"I'm gone forever."

Exit pursued by bear.

Enter an old shepard.

(Four pages of posts and not one...."pursued by bear"? Silly people.)

[Image: f7361841-28fb-4174-930f-c1f1a39010ac.jpg]

[Image: pursuedbybear.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
05-03-2016, 05:05 PM
(05-03-2016 05:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-03-2016 12:39 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Anything that doesn't involve lingering in a hospital trapped by infernal machines works for me. I can't control many things in life, only how I respond.

What about being kept confined in a place where strangers go in and out of your room all day, tell you what to do and when to do it while you spend half your day covering the distance from your bed to the bathroom and back? Where you are expected to socialize regularly with anyone who is admitted there just because they are your age? Where you may or may not be abused by your care takers? To me that is total horror!

Who knew that getting old was a crime against society, that they'd lock you up for?????

They do.....

Makes you look at "Logan's Run" in a whole different light, eh??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
05-03-2016, 05:16 PM
In my sleep, in my sleep, in my sleep.

Not: burned to death, drowned, crushed, cancer, choked, or serial killered.
05-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Serial killer.... Where Son of Sam shoots you with a .44 magnum.....

Cereal Killer --- where you smoke a bong full, and eat an entire box of Capt Crunch.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
05-03-2016, 06:29 PM
(05-03-2016 06:22 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Serial killer.... Where Son of Sam shoots you with a .44 magnum.....

Cereal Killer --- where you smoke a bong full, and eat an entire box of Capt Crunch.................

Okay, you have officially added a new nightmare to my already large repertoire.

In my sleep, after Son of Sam has garroted Cap'n Crunch.
05-03-2016, 06:31 PM
(04-03-2016 09:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I would like to just go to sleep and not wake up. Either naturally or aided by pharmaceuticals.

I know I already did mine once, but this is another idea I have had for years. I take Metformin 1000 migglerams twice a day, and have been told that twice that would kill me, if i didn't eat heavily to bring up my sugar. My brother a heavy drinker went into a coma after taking his diabetes medicine and drinking a lot of rum (which carries a lot of sugar as we all know) But he didn't eat anything. He never was right after that. Four years of Duhhhh! before he died with tubes going in and out as well as a needle in his arm etc... So I figure if I do four or five of my pills before going to bed I should probably slide out the back door before the sun comes up. Hopefully it will seem like natural causes to those left behind if i do such a thing.