Exit Stage Left?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Exit Stage Left?????
Lightsaber

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2016, 07:28 PM
(05-03-2016 11:47 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote: On the bridge were three young girls who are in the oldest profession in the world.

Politicians?

Spanish teachers actually. Give them 1000 pesos ($22.00)and they will talk Spanish to you all night long.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
05-03-2016, 07:55 PM
(05-03-2016 04:33 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-03-2016 09:57 AM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm not afraid of a nick in the spine, just don't want to be a quadriplegic. If I jumped into a wood chipper, I'd go all the way through; there would just be a pile of Fireballburger on the other side. Just throw more wood in until the mess is off the equipment. Tongue

You are SO ON for that duel, bub. Angry

I don't think that I will live to be 113 YO, though. Tongue

Never know - people do it all the time, and we are still making huge strides in medicine all the time. I'll see you then.

Laugh out load I don't think ANYONE wants to see my sorry ass doddering around at the age of 113, but if I make it, it's a date. I'll channel my inner berserker and bring one of these-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claymore

By then, maybe there will be some wicked cool prosthetics, too!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
05-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Exit Stage Left?????
(04-03-2016 06:21 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Shot by a jealous husband at the age of 90.

The most anti gun person on the planet wants to be shot? Oh the irony!
06-03-2016, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2016 12:03 PM by Old Man Marsh.)
I want to go on a spacewalk and be cut loose so that I can burn up on reentry as a shooting star.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
06-03-2016, 12:42 PM
I'd like to be transformed into a terminator and sent back in time to a big medieval battlefield. See how many of the bastards I can take out before I'm deactivated. No modern weapons either, just a sword or something.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post