Exodus UK- The Brexodus begins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Exodus UK- The Brexodus begins
I hope you Scots are able to stay part of Europe so you don't have to go down with us block-headed English types.

What a fucking mess, though. We'll have borders to Europe coming out of our arse, where there used to be just a fence and a cow.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
29-11-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Exodus UK- The Brexodus begins
(27-11-2017 06:44 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  I hope you Scots are able to stay part of Europe so you don't have to go down with us block-headed English types.

What a fucking mess, though. We'll have borders to Europe coming out of our arse, where there used to be just a fence and a cow.

There's still Hadrian's wall. I was there a few years ago. With a bit of cement and some chicken wire, it could be reinstated.

So, as a Scottish voter, I'm going to lose my right to challenge the marjority English supported Brexit vote, which will take away my rights under the European Charter of Human Rights, my procedural right to appeal to the European Court of Justice. And, the Scots voted against Brexit, the government opposes it and the Scottish judicial and legal systems are almost completely independent of the UK Supreme Court. Apparently, it's possible now to change the constitutional arrangement of the UK and particularly Scotland, on the basis of a vote to restrict immigration, even though we all want to continue free trade with Europe and will likely accede to the four principles which include free movement of people, even if on a restricted basis. Of course, the UK has the right to send Europeans home after three months now. They just choose to let them stay and claim benefits. Nothing to do with the EU, just UK not wanting to enforce EU law, like other UK countries already do. What a f.cking joke.

Makes me particularly sick watching as what few rights I have are flushed down the toilet and Harry and Megan are trotted out on morning TV to the orgasmic groans of grannies and gits who buy into this nationalistic sh.t. "We still have our Commonwealth". Like f.ck you do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deltabravo's post