Exodus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Exodus
(04-12-2014 10:13 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 04:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Brace yourselves.

The epic delusion will be greater than Noah!

Moses is back. And this time... it's personal!

He's not the Moses they want, he's the Moses they deserve.Big Grin

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 07:40 PM
(04-12-2014 04:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Brace yourselves.

The epic delusion will be greater than Noah!

Moses is back. And this time... it's personal!

Aaron played the front man, but I'm pretty sure Moses was really the front man for Aaron. All double secret squirrel spy and shit. Them Jews is clever.

#sigh
05-12-2014, 07:42 PM
(04-12-2014 10:53 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm still waiting for someone to make a Gilgamesh movie

There's been like a shitload of them.

#sigh
16-12-2014, 09:45 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/exodus_gods_and_kings/

Finally, a Christian movie disliked by both critics and the audience.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
16-12-2014, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 04:20 AM by EvolutionKills.)
I'm not going to see this because it's a religious movie, because I have no problem with people using Jewish myths as the basis for popular fiction than I would people using Greek, Norse, or Egyptian mythology.

I'm not going to see this because it's apparently the worst movie Ridley Scott has ever directed.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-12-2014, 10:38 PM
(05-12-2014 05:29 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I just want to stand in line for tickets. When someone says, "We know it ends with the plagues and Passover," I'll yell about them spoiling the ending and walk out all pissed off.

(This happened to someone I knew when he mentioned how the Titanic sank. A couple kids in line got pissed off.)

I went to school with some really stupid kids.

There was a group of girls on my bus, and I remember they were arguing over the movie Titanic. Half of them thought the movie was entirely accurate, up to and including the bullshit love story. The other half thought it was all made up, up to and including the boat sinking. Nobody seemed to understand the concept of artistic license within historical fiction, none of them could hash out that the movie's authenticity was not a zero-sum proposition.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-12-2014, 11:08 PM
I guess this is one time when the answer is that is wasn't Alien.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-12-2014, 06:36 AM
(16-12-2014 09:45 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/exodus_gods_and_kings/

Yeah. They never come around.

Except: Persecuted, The Identical, Crocoduck-Man Saves Christmas and Left Behind. All from this year? How 'bout Bruce Almighty: One of the biggest flops of all time? The Life Zone. Any of The Moment After sequels and the Bible Code films.

(I can go on but I've made the point and I'd have to look up the rest.)

(16-12-2014 10:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm not going to see this because it's apparently the worst movie Ridley Scott has ever directed.

The only reason they're saying that is because nobody say The Councilor.
I know nobody saw that piece of crap because; I was alone in the seven thirty showing on the opening Saturday, in the biggest movie complex in the city.

That said: Yeah. It seems awful and I'm waiting for the DVD release.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
17-12-2014, 08:05 AM
(05-12-2014 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 10:53 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm still waiting for someone to make a Gilgamesh movie

There's been like a shitload of them.

Most of the things named Gilgamesh have nothing to do with it. There's an anime named it that's irrelevant too. Just as the 2014 movie listed there. The few things in that list that are Gilagmesh related are 8 or 20 minute shorts.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-12-2014, 08:05 AM
(17-12-2014 06:36 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 09:45 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/exodus_gods_and_kings/

Yeah. They never come around.

Except: Persecuted, The Identical, Crocoduck-Man Saves Christmas and Left Behind. All from this year? How 'bout Bruce Almighty: One of the biggest flops of all time? The Life Zone. Any of The Moment After sequels and the Bible Code films.

(I can go on but I've made the point and I'd have to look up the rest.)

I was looking back at the four or so I remembered coming out really recently. I forgot a couple. It wasn't meant to be a statement on every Christian film ever released.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.