Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2011, 12:23 AM
RE: Exorcism
(25-11-2011 12:13 AM)imralav Wrote:  Ok, I am satisfied with the answers I got, Cleared any doubts, Thank you very much!

Glad we were of assistance.

(On a personal note, there is no "error" in assuming that "love" triumphs over "demons;" it simply does not benefit society as whole to assign agency and exclusivity to love. Wink )

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Demons and devils, what a lot of BS. If your professor ever tells you that the exorcism is something real, give her the book of biology and another one on psychology. You can even point her in the direction of some churches, because not all of them accept possessions and demons as a fact. Exorcisms are just a way of getting more money, because they charge to preform the exorcism, they even charge if you want to be there as an observer in some churches. I know of a priest in Croatia that charged 100$ just to watch him preform an exorcism, so it can all be a set up. It's all just a publicity stuff where they use someones illness (or good acting) to gain personal profit and more followers. Every person doing exorcism should be prosecuted and shot publicly, because they endorse people to give them money for nothing, instead going to hospital and receiving normal, professional help they need. There is even an expression for those people and what they do, it is not EXORCISM, it is QUACKERY and it is punishable, only not by death. Smile Not everyone in exorcism is sick, some of them are professional actors that pretend to be possessed for money they split with the priest, same thing is with most of the miraculous healing things and other charismatic miracles.

Welcome to the forum, stay a while and listen, you will learn a lot of interesting new stuff.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
25-11-2011, 06:53 AM
(25-11-2011 05:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, stay a while and listen, you will learn a lot of interesting new stuff.
I've been viewing this forum for quite a long time already, so many interesting things to be found, that's for sure ; )

The fact that I am teached by someone who believes in such things is very unsatisfying... But oh well, I am glad I'm above it.
[+] 1 user Likes imralav's post
25-11-2011, 11:32 AM
You know how I would deal with this situation? I would go in the opposite direction when confronting her, meaning, I would not tell her that exorcism is a scam, but explain that it is a blasphemy. That a true Christian does not believe in that because Christ protects us form things like that. Also, I would quote some of the priest saying how there is no such thing as being possessed by demons, demons do not enter our world, God and Jesus protect us from that. If you can't find any quotes, make it up, she makes things up all the time if she is religious. Put yourself above her, let her feel like she betrayed her religion by believing in things like being possessed and exorcism. That would upset her, but she can not tell you anything bad, because you are a true believer and and a real Christian. No matter that you are not, she does not need to know that. Use their lies and treachery against them, mask yourself, infiltrate and act from inside...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson