Expel Egor Please!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2012, 03:05 AM
RE: Expel Egor Please!
(31-03-2012 01:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  Now, a post that's about you, has more than 40 responses and 500 views, well, that's a post worth reading.

First I would like to say, that I'm 99% sure Denicio is from Raving Atheist and is pissed that I'm no longer posting in his forum. If I were banned from here, I'm sure he thinks I would go back and post there. That's not going to happen. In Raving Atheist they change my avatar to whatever vulgar symbol they feel like changing it to, change where my links point, and refuse to engage in any serious discussion. If I were banned from here, he thinks I would go back to tollerating that, and I won't.

I will be the first to admit that I'm arrogant and pompous. That's just the ABCs of me. I realize I'm able to 'dis back pretty hard when I get attacked, and because I can do it without swearing, it tends to have more weight. This pisses a lot of people off. But that's what debate is all about.

I like this forum. I like the way the mods and Lucridis run it. I like the activity level and the participation it provokes. There are groups like RDF that is for atheists only to socialize with each other. There are groups like Raving Atheist that exist only to be as vulgar as possible towards Christianity. Then there are forums like this that pride themselves on debate. It is only because of this forum that I have any respect for atheists at all. It is only for this forum that I have come to see some atheists as even human beings. And I hated KC in the beginning, but now I consider him an online friend, and it is only for this forum that such a thing could happen. So, I think this forum is being run right. It's been good for me.

I have not started a lot of new topics anywhere, because as some of you might have noticed, I've been revamping my website, and that takes time. It's still in progress. This year, I want to accomplish publishing the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I have. I have a book I'm half done with now, and I want that out this year, and I want my website to be fully functional and running smooth. These are my goals for 2012. I'm building my foundation, and if I start a post, I have found that it usually catches fire and can easily sidetrack me, and/or get me banned. So, I've been laying low and just participating. Also, I don't want to post stuff in here that I'm currently writing about in my book. That stuff would really catch fire, and I don't want to do that--yet. And this year, I want to start making videos again and putting them on YouTube and my website.

People say my religion is crazy, nuts, deluded, etc. But my religion is simply to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ as recorded in the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you were to read that Gospel, it's not original, you know. It's a synthesis of the five Gospels. It's not my own ideas. The changes I have made, would be pretty much unnoticeable to the untrained eye. But it reads like one Gospel, not five different Gospels, and I know that's what God wants for this generation.

Be that as it may, I will not follow another man's religion. You could follow mine, because to follow mine, you simply pick up the Gospel and decide for yourself what it means. I am not and cannot be anyone's leader. Everyone must find God on their own. Everyone must decide for themselves what Jesus Christ is. I am not a religious leader. I am a Gospel writer. Other than that Gospel, nothing I write is "inspired" by the Holy Spirit. But if my opinions make you think, then great. Your opinions fuel my thoughts, too. I don't teach you; you don't teach me, we think together and we grow. That's how it works.

Now, even though I am my own favorite topic, I have to bring this to a close. And I would like to close by saying that Denicio doesn't want me banned. He has alterior motives. And this forum has shown itself to be superior in the online world specifically by the way it allows free debate and discussion and at the same time keeps out the spam. It is a model for how forums should be run, and I should know: I started doing this in 1994, and I can't count the number of forums, MSN groups, alt.whatever groups, amazon groups, etc. I've been banned from and walked away from, Christian, Satanist, and Atheist.

Hug
Don't flatter yourself mate, the post is not about you, but how to treat assholes like you.

Yes, you are arrogant and pompous. You're also delusional, uneducated, uncultured, opinionated, not particularly bright and probably mentally unwell.

Your false modesty fools no-one. You are a legend in your own lunch box, a control freak, as you have your own pathetic gospel and your own self styled church with yourself as the grand pooh bah. You are the sort of prick who would stamp on a kid's hand if he didn't believe you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
31-03-2012, 03:26 AM
Nobody touches Egor, or they answer to me!!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
31-03-2012, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 07:16 AM by DeepThought.)
So far what I see in this thread are some people that are pissed off with what Egor's message and want him gone. Thing is we don't operate that way. We don't ban people for having an unpopular opinion. He's not threatening anyone or spamming.

Yeah, he can be obnoxious at times and his message at times just sucks. With the stuff he says sometimes I wonder if he sees us as people or if he has some weird image of twisted demons in his head. I don't enjoy being portrayed like that but it's got nothing to do with us. It's all on him.

Still however much I hate his message and disagree with him we do not censor here.

Now if I did implement that script I described above... I reckon those "hidden" posts that piss you all off. You guys would probably click to expand them and read them anyway wouldn't you!
Then you'll be all like:
Angry EGOR must DIE!!! Angry
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq2E3vAxfOJ4Wd_40zGlv...pzATu362Cf]

I remember when YouTube implemented the spam flagging system for video comments. I was always expanding the troll comments for the lulz (and some of them disturbed me but that's my own fault). Yeah, if you see a post replying to Egor and you keep reading it anyway then you have no right to expect not to be offended.

It's the internet. :/ It's a public website. :/

Otherwise you might as well hide in your little box like Zat because the general public wont play by your rules. (Yeah Zat's recent behaviour got to me and since when has the public beating gone out of style?) If you want to engage with people on a public website a little bit of this stuff should be expected. REALLY, this stuff is the smaller end of the content here. But it's the stuff that stands out more. Who is responsible for that?

Egor probably crafts his content to be deliberately inflammatory just to get extra attention/website hits. Marketing tactics I suppose. Maybe you should take that into account before you take the bait.
Just to clarify, I'm not having a go at anyone for being pissed off over the content of Egor's posts. It's perfectly understandable. Just don't let him get to you like that.

Own your emotions.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
31-03-2012, 08:22 AM
I am relatively new here so I understand my opinion means little. However, I don't see how a derailment rule is practical or enforceable. Based on reading this thread I have now learned that there is an ignore feature and I will see how to use it.
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
31-03-2012, 08:51 AM
(31-03-2012 06:18 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  So far what I see in this thread are some people that are pissed off with what Egor's message and want him gone. Thing is we don't operate that way. We don't ban people for having an unpopular opinion. He's not threatening anyone or spamming.

Yeah, he can be obnoxious at times and his message at times just sucks. With the stuff he says sometimes I wonder if he sees us as people or if he has some weird image of twisted demons in his head. I don't enjoy being portrayed like that but it's got nothing to do with us. It's all on him.

Still however much I hate his message and disagree with him we do not censor here.

Now if I did implement that script I described above... I reckon those "hidden" posts that piss you all off. You guys would probably click to expand them and read them anyway wouldn't you!
Then you'll be all like:
Angry EGOR must DIE!!! Angry
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq2E3vAxfOJ4Wd_40zGlv...pzATu362Cf]

I remember when YouTube implemented the spam flagging system for video comments. I was always expanding the troll comments for the lulz (and some of them disturbed me but that's my own fault). Yeah, if you see a post replying to Egor and you keep reading it anyway then you have no right to expect not to be offended.

It's the internet. :/ It's a public website. :/

Otherwise you might as well hide in your little box like Zat because the general public wont play by your rules. (Yeah Zat's recent behaviour got to me and since when has the public beating gone out of style?) If you want to engage with people on a public website a little bit of this stuff should be expected. REALLY, this stuff is the smaller end of the content here. But it's the stuff that stands out more. Who is responsible for that?

Egor probably crafts his content to be deliberately inflammatory just to get extra attention/website hits. Marketing tactics I suppose. Maybe you should take that into account before you take the bait.
Just to clarify, I'm not having a go at anyone for being pissed off over the content of Egor's posts. It's perfectly understandable. Just don't let him get to you like that.

Own your emotions.
Marketing! *Gasp* Spam!

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
31-03-2012, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 01:32 PM by Thomas.)
You never have to call someone a idiot, though it does feel good at times and I've shamlessly eaten from that apple on occasion.
Just give them a voice to be heard and they will show themselves for what they are.
Give Egor his voice.
He does more to solidify atheists than any atheist could ever dream to.
I like the reputation number on this forum. You can see where the comments are coming from even when you do not know the poster that well.
Keep up the good work Egor. I'm for your free speech as well as all theists on this site.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
31-03-2012, 01:44 PM

(31-03-2012 03:05 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Yes, you are arrogant and pompous. You're also delusional, uneducated, uncultured, opinionated, not particularly bright and probably mentally unwell.

Your false modesty fools no-one. You are a legend in your own lunch box, a control freak, as you have your own pathetic gospel and your own self styled church with yourself as the grand pooh bah. You are the sort of prick who would stamp on a kid's hand if he didn't believe you.

I've seen your website, the one with the big geeky picture of you on it, and you're right: I would have a hard time not...I don't know, I mean if your hand was out there and all... I don't know...there's just something about you. You just look like the kind of guy who feels insulted when a dog barks at you. Undecided
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Hey Mark I didn't realize you had your own website! Very nice man.
Plus you've got a fair amount o fans out there do good for you!
When I'm at home on my real no foolin computer I'm likely to like your Facebook page! You've done the research and I appreciate that.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
31-03-2012, 01:56 PM

(31-03-2012 06:18 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Yeah, he can be obnoxious at times and his message at times just sucks. With the stuff he says sometimes I wonder if he sees us as people or if he has some weird image of twisted demons in his head. I don't enjoy being portrayed like that but it's got nothing to do with us. It's all on him.

I see you drowning. And no one is going to just sit back and watch while another person is drowning are they?

Quote:Still however much I hate his message and disagree with him we do not censor here.

Right, and look at the comments right on this page by Mark Fulton. They are designed to do nothing but insult. I don't have a problem with that. The heat is what keeps the conversational engine running.

Quote:Egor probably crafts his content to be deliberately inflammatory just to get extra attention/website hits. Marketing tactics I suppose. Maybe you should take that into account before you take the bait.

I disagree. I do write books, and I show them on my website; any author would, but I'm not in here to market them, and I don't think you'll see a place where I've ever done that. Even on my own site, you won't find any kind of sales tactics other than just showing the books I've written and a link to Amazon.

Quote:Own your emotions.

I like that. I think I'm going to actually use that professionally at work. Thank you. Thumbsup
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2012, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 11:08 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
(31-03-2012 02:07 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(31-03-2012 01:29 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  Then Jesus said, “Do not let your hearts be troubled; you believe in God. Believe also in Me. (VGJC 44:17)

Nice quote, basically just comes right out and says Jesus is a fraud.
That is assuming he even existed of course, which is sketchy at best given there is absolutely no historical evidence.

The verse means that Jesus Christ is the logical conclusion that follows a belief in God, and his life and teachings as a revelation of God is enough for us in this life. We don't have to keep asking questions.

As for evidence of Jesus' existence, that is just crazy talk. The whole of Western Civilization is built around a religion that is built around a man that is said to have lived at a very specific time in history. Also, the first chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament unwittingly assumes the reader of the Gospel knows of a conflict of opinion over who was the true messiah, Jesus or John the Baptist. The Gospel writer of John didn't intend this in his writing, but it's there. In other words, the original readers of the Gospel of John must have all been quite aware that some thought Jesus was the Messiah and some thought John the Baptist was the messiah, and John the Baptist is a historical figure. Therefore, Jesus is a historical figure.

But that's irrelevant. Because, as you apparently know all to well, we know nothing about Jesus except for what we read in the Gospels. So, we don't follow a historical Jesus. We follow the revelation of God presented to us in the story of the life and the record of the teachings of Jesus Christ as recorded in The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ, which is the most relevant Gospel today.
Believing some dude when he tells you he is the son of god is hardly logic. Especially when his basis of evidence is merely, 'hey you believe in this other BS, why not believe in me too.'
[+] 1 user Likes mysticjbyrd's post