Expel Egor Please!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: Expel Egor Please!
(01-04-2012 02:19 AM)justmetoo Wrote:  Who is this Egor anyway?
Egor is one of the few theists we have here. He is a Veridican. His viewpoints are somewhat extreme and radical, and differs from the majority of the users here, for instance his stance on abortion. Otherwise, he can strike up a good discussion if he wants to.

So, don't ban him and let him stay, even though his viewpoints differ from us.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes robotworld's post
01-04-2012, 01:48 PM

Thank you, Robotworld. I'd give you a rep point, but I can't. I think you have to be positive in rep to give rep points.
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2012, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 03:37 PM by Hughsie.)
(01-04-2012 01:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  Thank you, Robotworld. I'd give you a rep point, but I can't. I think you have to be positive in rep to give rep points.
Yeah, if you ever make it into positive then you'll get the ability to give them. I think you'll even retain it if you go back into negative.

I'll be waiting for mine when it comes Wink.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-04-2012, 10:18 PM
This forum without theists = a bunch of atheists sitting around talking about how they wish more theists would register so they could debate something.

This forum with theists = a bunch of atheists complaining about all the theists that have hijacked the forum and are spamming their crazy ideas on every thread.

You're all a bunch of Negative Nancies, sitting around going "Oh man, it's so hot out, I wish it would rain." Then when it rains, "Oh man, I hate rain, I wish it would clear up."

Egor, for the moment, has violated none of the rules, and will be allowed to continue posting. If you really don't like him, Ignore him or simply stop responding to his posts. This forum isn't a democracy, because realistically democracy sucks; the majority and the popular opinion telling the minority how to behave. This is a dictatorship. Lucradis and the mods are the puppet masters and you all are the puppets.

NOW DANCE PUPPETS, DANCE!!!!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 7 users Like Buddy Christ's post
01-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Yeh, you tell 'em, Buddy Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
02-04-2012, 02:37 AM
Hey...I gotta get this off my chest. I don't want to tell you people what to do or think, so all I can do is ask you to show Egor some more respect. There have been some funny things happen to me of late, which I don't want to advertise yet, and they are to do with Egor. Just know that it is important to listen to him.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 02:41 AM

(02-04-2012 02:37 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hey...I gotta get this off my chest. I don't want to tell you people what to do or think, so all I can do is ask you to show Egor some more respect. There have been some funny things happen to me of late, which I don't want to advertise yet, and they are to do with Egor. Just know that it is important to listen to him.

Finally, you've come to your senses. Beat_stick
(01-04-2012 02:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 01:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  Thank you, Robotworld. I'd give you a rep point, but I can't. I think you have to be positive in rep to give rep points.

Yeah, if you ever make it into positive then you'll get the ability to give them. I think you'll even retain it if you go back into negative.

I'll be waiting for mine when it comes Wink.

It's ironic in a God-has-a-sense-of-humor kind of way. I'm the type who tends to give rep points all the time, and yet the group has made me unable to give them rep points. Confused
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2012, 05:39 AM
(02-04-2012 02:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 02:37 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hey...I gotta get this off my chest. I don't want to tell you people what to do or think, so all I can do is ask you to show Egor some more respect. There have been some funny things happen to me of late, which I don't want to advertise yet, and they are to do with Egor. Just know that it is important to listen to him.

Finally, you've come to your senses. Beat_stick

Oh my Gwynnies! The viral's gone virtual! Run!

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
02-04-2012, 05:53 AM
I will repeat this once more and that is going to be the last time:

NOBODY TOUCHES EGOR OR THEY ANSWER TO ME!!

You got that now? Or do I have to repeat myself?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
02-04-2012, 06:04 AM
hahaha, I started laughing when I saw this...just too funny! Big Grin

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!