It's spreading! Quarantine! Lockdown!

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-04-2012, 06:16 AM
RE: Expel Egor Please!
(02-04-2012 06:04 AM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 02:37 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hey...I gotta get this off my chest. I don't want to tell you people what to do or think, so all I can do is ask you to show Egor some more respect. There have been some funny things happen to me of late, which I don't want to advertise yet, and they are to do with Egor. Just know that it is important to listen to him.
hahaha, I started laughing when I saw this...just too funny! Big Grin
Please don't laugh at me Clint. I've been thinking....a lot. What if I'm wrong about God? I think we all recognise the Jesus of the gospels was a great man in many ways, but the gospel authors couldn't possibly have quoted him accurately. One day he's going to return, and we have no idea where or when that's going to be. Someone, somewhere is going to wake us all up. Think about the enormity of that. Its big news.
02-04-2012, 06:24 AM
(02-04-2012 06:16 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 06:04 AM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  hahaha, I started laughing when I saw this...just too funny! Big Grin
Please don't laugh at me Clint. I've been thinking....a lot. What if I'm wrong about God? I think we all recognise the Jesus of the gospels was a great man in many ways, but the gospel authors couldn't possibly have quoted him accurately. One day he's going to return, and we have no idea where or when that's going to be. Someone, somewhere is going to wake us all up. Think about the enormity of that. Its big news.
Yeah you are r.......ahhahaha, great man...hahaha, too funny man. You been watchin comedy channel too much bro. Good one!

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
02-04-2012, 06:42 AM
(02-04-2012 06:24 AM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 06:16 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Please don't laugh at me Clint. I've been thinking....a lot. What if I'm wrong about God? I think we all recognise the Jesus of the gospels was a great man in many ways, but the gospel authors couldn't possibly have quoted him accurately. One day he's going to return, and we have no idea where or when that's going to be. Someone, somewhere is going to wake us all up. Think about the enormity of that. Its big news.
Yeah you are r.......ahhahaha, great man...hahaha, too funny man. You been watchin comedy channel too much bro. Good one!
Yeah ...you can laugh....but what if you're wrong? You're going to be real sorry but it will be too late. It's probably too late for me too. Something happened to me today. I felt real scared for no good reason and came out in a cold sweat. Something bloody well touched me...and then I saw Egor's name on the screen. There's something weird and powerful going on here. I'm exhausted...I gotta go to sleep.
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
02-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Finally, someone sees the power of Egor... I warned you not to touch him, didn't I?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
02-04-2012, 09:56 AM
(02-04-2012 06:42 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Yeah ...you can laugh....but what if you're wrong? You're going to be real sorry but it will be too late. It's probably too late for me too. Something happened to me today. I felt real scared for no good reason and came out in a cold sweat. Something bloody well touched me...and then I saw Egor's name on the screen. There's something weird and powerful going on here. I'm exhausted...I gotta go to sleep.
It's good to be open-minded and reasonable... but don't keep your mind so open that your brain falls out. We don't generally accept experiences as "from God" just because we don't have a better explanation. Does the bible say anything about God coming to you in a cold sweat? Of course not.

As a former Christian, I held onto the fear of Hell for a long time, too. But does anyone here fear the Muslim afterlife (remaining conscious in the grave and getting beaten up by angels)? Of course not, because no one tried to instill that fear.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
02-04-2012, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 03:07 AM by Shannow.)
Keep Egor in.

A) If you don't like his particular brand of insantity, click the little cross in the upper right corner of your browser.

B) As Mark says, he could be the chosen the one and may smite us if he was banned.

C) I've written some bad things about Egor in the past and subsequently developed serious dental problems. Then I stopped writing the bad things and the pain went away...it's a miracle. Verdica at work brothers & Sisters!

(Some sceptics may identify the hours of dental work and antibiotics as contrirbuting factors to my resotred health but they are just storing up trouble of thier own)

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 2 users Like Shannow's post
02-04-2012, 10:09 AM
well it certainly seems that Mark has been smitten Tongue
02-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Buddy back before that first banned guy only a handful of people were arguing over the fact there weren't really christians. I've never argued one way or the other just if someone bugs me, and I'm not eactly saying anything needs to be done I just have to put my opinion out there here and then. Cause I'm overly opinionated =p I actually only notice the big arguments of none or too many during the ebbs and flows when a christian comes and when a christian leaves =p For the most part people don't mention it much.
And what is this the only one who thinks different? I've barely met anyone who thinks the same as me on here. What is with all you guys acting like religion is the centerpiece of life?

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
02-04-2012, 01:29 PM
(02-04-2012 06:16 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Please don't laugh at me Clint. I've been thinking....a lot. What if I'm wrong about God? I think we all recognise the Jesus of the gospels was a great man in many ways, but the gospel authors couldn't possibly have quoted him accurately. One day he's going to return, and we have no idea where or when that's going to be. Someone, somewhere is going to wake us all up. Think about the enormity of that. Its big news.
It certainly would be big news.
If we want to atone for our sins, to wipe the slate clean, then we must find the Second Coming of Jesus and kill him, in some long arduous and torturous way. He will die for our sins again and we can then start again.

Problem is, how to kill him this time around, will he be zombie like? Do we need to destroy his brains?