Expel Egor Please!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Expel Egor Please!
(03-04-2012 09:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  Of all you crybabies that want to ban Egor, was there at least ONE person who has sent him a PM where you try to ask him as a human to ease up a bit? Have any of you tried talking to him? Not rant, just normal, polite calm talk...

I did and he was polite enough. I never asked him to do anything, I just exchanged some posts with him here and on his blog. His responses were polite, normal, even intelligent, no matter the context.

So, if he leaves because of ban, I leave because of protest! I had a feeling this forum is a bit different, so did Egor, now you can prove us wrong, or right. It is up to you, pussies!

Bite my shiny metal ass!

Tongue

Egor is polite enough. I asked him to change something, and he politely, but sternly, refused. That's his prerogative.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Stop the banning already.....
Just smack the guy down when he posts something out-of-bounds.
...and we should all free to smack down any other poster the same way. Equal treatment.
We will all say stupid stuff from time to time. Egor just seems to have a good feel for it.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 2 users Like Thomas's post
03-04-2012, 04:07 PM
"“Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. " Thomas Jefferson.

The best way to show someone off is to do as above. : )

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post