Explain Yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-04-2011, 01:05 AM
RE: Explain Yourself
Soooo... the answer to ME is 42? Smile But I'm not 42... Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2011, 11:16 AM
But that's OK. you see, there was a mistake in the computational matrix.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
30-04-2011, 09:41 PM

Why do I call myself Joking Reaper? I know the name sounds creepy, and the reason is kind of strange. There is a little long story behind it: everybody must know the "grim reaper" right? well, I thought one day "why does it has to be grim?" the obvious answer was that it didn't had to, so I created a literarial character, and quite a big world with it, and the character was named Joking Reaper, in counter position to "grim" reaper, although they are basically the same, but mine is much more... "happy with his job" to call it somehow.

My avatar is also for this reason, in fact basically all the information in my profile is out of that, but putting a side my character, all I will post from now on on this forum will be related to me or my personal opinion, and most of time I will be serious (unless situation demands some sarcasm in the matter JAJAJA).

Well, that's all for now, with all due respect, and my sincere wish that you all find yourselfs healthy.

The Joking Reaper XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2011, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2011 09:23 AM by ebilekittae.)
USERNAME: ebilekittae is a username I made long ago. ebile = evil; kittae = kitty. Evil Kitty. But it's a misnomer, I'm never evil! Angel

AVATAR: I wanted to find a good avatar to use. Little did I know I would find the BEST. AVATAR. EVER.

TITLE: My name. Big Grin

SIGNATURE: A quote from a woman who presented a TED lecture on being wrong. It's important for us to remember that we're all likely to be wrong. Knowing that, we're much more likely to think objectively. Big Grin I never would have come across what I know now if I never questioned that all manner of mythological beasts/fae existed. Tongue I can't wait to find out what I'm wrong about next, so I can learn what's right! Big Grin

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Username: I took this name after I thought about it since I use smokeless tobacco which is known as moist snuff I simply just took the name Snuff and used it on my forum and it's stuck. My Xbox Live name is CANofSnuff so it all is some what of a joke but I enjoy the name now.

Avatar: My avatar from my recent forum.
07-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Username: Bezo is the name I have used on the internet since early 2000. It was mutated from a character in a beloved anime series I used to watch (back when I used to watch anime); Rezo the Red Priest. My wife (then girlfriend) and I decided that Rezo was probably lonely and needed some other colourful priests to keep him company, so I became Bezo the Blue Priest and my wife became Yezo the Yellow Priestess. We've dropped the priesthood (obviously) but the Bezo name stuck with me for the last 11 years. I tend to think of it is my real name.

Avatar: It's my Xbox live avatar. I picked it because it's me!

Custom Title: I don't consider myself smart enough to be a nerd, nor cool enough to be a geek, ergo I am a dork. Dorkus Maximus to be specific.

Signature: Something I whipped up in a sad attempt to be witty.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Username: is from a band/group called Cusco love them not to take away from Zeppilin love them too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuR-Rz9WC...re=related

Avatar: 404 God not found found this and like it a lot
Imay change it to I.P.U. Invisible pink unicorn from time to time
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Pink_Unicorn
[Image: atheism8.png]
this is also my tattoo and I have Atheoi accross the top Smile

Signature: I have a lot and will change them from time to time or add them to my comments
Science flies us to the moon and religion flies us into buildings
________________________________________________________________________________​
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan

Religion does three things quite effectively: divides people, controls people, deludes people
________________________________________________________________________________​____________
Why would a God create people so imperfect then blame them for there own imperfections.
Then send his own son to be judged, tortured, and killed by the very same imperfect people.
In order to make up for how imperfect we are?
________________________________________________________________________________​_________________
The Christian God can easily be pictured as virtually the same God as the many ancient Gods of
past civilizations. The Christian God is a three headed monster cruel, vengeful, and capricious
......If one wishes to know more of this raging three headed beast-like god. one only needs to
look at the caliber of the people who say they serve him they are always of two classes fools an hypocrites

Why would a God create people so imperfect then blame them for there own imperfections.
Then send his own son to be judged, tortured, and killed by the very same imperfect people.
In order to make up for how imperfect we are?
17-05-2011, 01:48 PM

user name: letters and numbers on the spine of a 1997 CD of the macarena.

aavatar: supposed to be a man walking around in circles, but I guess you guys don't allow animated avatars. I'll probably change it at some point.
23-05-2011, 03:54 PM

my disclaimer of liability:

avatar: a 2D photoshop painting made to hypnotize you into... nothing to speak of

user name: chapter 13 title: Gould's Book of Fish : John Flanagan

signature: winston churchill? you can't go wrong...

28-05-2011, 12:26 PM
(23-05-2011 03:54 PM)the_weedy_seadragon Wrote:  .

my disclaimer of liability:

avatar: a 2D photoshop painting made to hypnotize you into... nothing to speak of

user name: chapter 13 title: Gould's Book of Fish : John Flanagan

signature: winston churchill? you can't go wrong...

I'm suprised you didn't write in blue. Rolleyes When did that come from?
about me:

Username: the title of a book of Richard Dawkins. It's one of my favourites

Avatar: a molecule 'cause I like chemistry

Title: 'fuck the pope' in hungarian Big Grin

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine