Explain Yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-02-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: Explain Yourself
USERNAME: Jeffrick is simply my real name jambed together James E. F. Frederick, J.E.F.F.rick, I was useing it has a buisness long before the internet.

AVATAR; none yet but if a moderator could pull an image from this video I'd love to use it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLmcDSlrqc

SIGNATURE: random words of wisdom. [now how do I attache it to my posts} I'm not very good with computers.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2012, 05:28 PM
(21-02-2012 09:29 AM)Jeffrick Wrote:  AVATAR; none yet but if a moderator could pull an image from this video I'd love to use it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLmcDSlrqc

print screen and clip the pic to the desired size. If you need a better editing program there are many on the net. You can try GIMP as I've grown fond of it...

.. As for me:

username: I couldn't think of anything at the time I was coming up with a name for a youtube channel. It was supposed to be a throw away name, and I'm still using it.

avatar: created in GIMP. It's a piece of a picture from Einstein's brain with some other stuff I added. If the colors are off, it's because I can't see color well, and have to trust the computer to tell me what is what.

Sig: something I just came up with

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
23-02-2012, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 04:40 PM by nach_in.)
ok, I'll give it a go Big Grin

Name: it's a derivation of my regular nickname (nacho) which is a derivation of my real name (Ignacio) I cam up with it trying different combinations to make an account name for twitter I think and I kept it since then for every other site Big Grin

Avatar: I always liked cows, and I was in this Diablo games forum, in the game there's a boss called the Cow King, and in a random thread we started to make a spontaneous forum RPG (role playing game) and I took this character persona to play and everyone started to call me the cow king as a joke, and one of the guys made this picture for me (I think he stole it) Tongue

Title: read above Big Grin

Signature: Is a phrase I came up with in high school, and everyone kept asking me what does it mean, and I never told anyone what it is, now is a riddle nobody can crack , only three people have found the answer even though it's really really simple Tongue
The image has the same explanation as my avatar Confused

And I think that's it Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
23-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Oh, fun! Big Grin

USERNAME: Well, Procyon is the alpha star of Canis Minor, 'the smaller dog'. I like that star, constellation, and name, it sounds cool, and I go by it on lots of places. I added 'le' in front of it back in the time when it wasn't used in every rage comic on the Internet, and I got to like it, so I kept it, despite the kind of bandwagon in became.

AVATAR: Well, it's me, holding a skull of a Velociraptor Big Grin I like Velociraptors Tongue Also, I often caption it with "I heard that Jesus had a pet dinosaur. Evolution must be a myth then.", a quote by John Bacon.

TITLE: is default, I'll probably change it, but for now it's a kind of a nostalgic act, since it has been some time since I've frequented any forum.

SIGNATURE: well, it's a blog that I started just some time ago. I usually start writing a blog, then get bored and delete it in matter of months. Hopefully that will not be the case with this one Big Grin

[Image: s1hlsk.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2012, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 10:58 AM by StormTraveler.)
Username
StormTraveler is a mix of two things. First, my gamertag (oh yes, big gamer here) which used to be StormTrooper. Even though I don't consider myself a big Star Wars fan, their suits are pretty awesome. Tongue Second, my real name means "Handsome Traveler; Defender of Men." Hence: Storm Traveler.

I like the green meditating ape. >.>

Title
A horrible, horrible quote that our professors repeated all too often. I'll probably end up changing it! Tongue

Signature
A quote from a great man, with a link in 'Imagination' to my ambigrams and other text-related artwork. Big Grin

---
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” ~Albert Einstein
02-04-2012, 01:34 AM
USERNAME:
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of men.

PORTRIT: Of Mola Ram? Well secretly I'm a chaotic evil barbarian sorcerer!, I also loved Temple of Doom, in all it's cheesiness.

SIG:
Because Metal rocks. SSSSLAAAAYYERRR!!!

SLAAAAAAAYYYERRRRRR!!!
02-04-2012, 01:10 PM
An update:

Username
Taken from Tekken

Still my goofy dog

Title
On this forum, politically conservatives have been called "cancer" and Christians have been called "AIDS". So...

Signature
Benny Hinn "saving" people with his Coat of Righteousness.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-04-2012, 04:19 PM
USERNAME:
Red Tornado from DC Comics. It is a great example that changes his "fate" from his "creator."

Avatar: The snake from the bible, remember?

SIG: My poem http://figment.com/books/271567-Atheist-Poem

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
02-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Username: old name I created when i was 12.. I like the name so I have not changed it.

Avatar: awesome picture. simple.

Sig: quote from the book I am writing

Under Repair.
02-04-2012, 06:12 PM
User Name: Just a play on my name which is Anges Lee...I go by Angie Lee

Avatar: Marlin...my grandfather was one of the pioneers of marlin fishing off the Outer Banks of NC, I have one tattooed on my leg...two actually. My family used to own the Marlin Club there and and uncle still runs it. Besides that they are really cool and fighters...sometimes called Tailwalkers the way they seem to walk on the their tails on the water when fighting a hook and line.

Title: Approaching Normal actually comes from a CD by my favorite group, Blue October. I had it tattooed on my arm along with a breast cancer ribbon one year after my mastectomies...cause that's how I felt, like I was approaching normal. (Even though my kids say there is no chance of my ever being normal.)

Sig: A line from a song by Blue October and speaks to me...here are the bruises, some were self-inflicted (oh boy were they) and some showed up along the way. I know I am damaged, thanks to others and thanks to me.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post