Explain Yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-09-2013, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 06:53 PM by Slowminded.)
RE: Explain Yourself
USERNAME: I guess it reflects on what u can expect of me Hobo

AVATAR: I drew that few years ago, found it recently in the depths of my hard drive.

SIGNATURE: Can I claim that to be my philosophical position ?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2013, 07:47 PM
(13-09-2013 06:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  USERNAME: Years ago in my sophomore high school history class, we were talking about the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria; from which I said aloud "Man, I wanna get assassinated." and since, I am Ferdinand.

AVATAR: Mia Wallace from pulp fiction. Found the art on Society6, by an artist named Ruben Ireland.

TITLE: From the movie Cry Baby, but besides that, it's just what I am.

SIGNATURE: Also from the movie Cry Baby, though I originally chose the specific quotes because they were placed at the end of one of my favorite songs, "Pleased to meet you" by Trapped Under Ice.

Thread revived. Tongue

I wish you'd revived it before I changed all my stuff to silly crap Dodgy

USERNAME: means greater devil, or ice devil from old-school D&D.

AVATAR: supposed to be a pumpkin with a face cut out, & a lit candle inside.

TITLE: Looks like a fact, but I can't remember what I was thinking Confused

SIGNATURE: Aliens (1986) is the greatest movie of all time! BOOM

30-09-2013, 09:27 AM
My avatar is me and my user name is Chelle74 because I have no imagination. My name is Michelle and I was born in 1974.

No signature yet.
03-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Grizzlysnake: I started using this name for about a year now. I fucking love it. grizzly snake is from an old show I used to watch a cartoon called Thundarr The Barbarian, its kinda corny but it was really a lot of fun to watch. When I saw a repeat on an episode i haven't seen before this HUGE giant snake with a grizzly bear head erupts from the ground to crush a horse. They called it a grizzly-snake and I thought it was freaking hilarious and awesome and its been stuck with me ever since
[Image: Grizzly-Snake_Model_Sheet.jpg]

My Avatar is from a pc adventure game series called Blackwell. He's a ghost called Joey Malone who is Rosangela Blackwell's link to the spirit realm and they hunt for clues to help lost spirits back to the spirit realm. Joey can't return himself and is attached to his host until they die, He's been in the family for 3 generations so far. The storyline really grabbed and I just love those old style adventure games.
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
15-10-2013, 11:25 AM
My username is a nickname I picked up quite some time ago. My name is Rob, and I was telling a friend a story about two guys who kept calling each other "Mr. Fancy Shmancy Pants". This lead to him calling me "Robby Pants". The name stuck among a group of friends. I would get called variations like "Mr Pants", "The Pants", "Mr The Pants", and "Pantelones".

Several years later, when I got married, that same friend was standing in the wedding as my best man. During the rehearsal, the pastor asked us how we wanted to be introduced (Mr & Mrs ____, Rob & Katie ____, Mr & Mrs Rob ___, etc). The best man chimed in quite loudly: "Mr & Mrs The Pants!"

My avatar is a meme created from a face David Silverman (of American Atheists) made when Bill O'Reilly displayed a lack of understanding on how tides work.
16-10-2013, 07:07 AM
(28-07-2013 08:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm so ridiculously in love with Gwyneth Paltrow

Awwww Heart

16-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Well, dammit. I dug up my introductory post, hoping I explained my username, but it looks like I didn't. So I'll try to word it the right way, here.

USERNAME: I'm a writer, so an "artist" of sorts (an artist of words, I suppose), and since I write fiction, it's an escape for the reader. So I... craft an escape? Fuck, I swore I've explained this better elsewhere, but hell if I know where and when that took place. Anyway, it also refers to my awful habit of just trying to "escape" problems. I'm so good at it it's practically an art form. Tongue

AVATAR: Result of a conversation that Tartarus and I had in the shout-box. (see below)

TITLE: At some point during a convo with Tart in the shout-box, I referred to myself as "zeh master of cute" and Tartarus countered, saying that I shouldn't call myself a master right out of the box like that and was more an apprentice. Thus, "The Apprentice of Cuteness" and what better way to represent that visually than a sweet little kitten?

SIGNATURE: For much of my life, I was told that there were certain things you just didn't question. God being one of them. It was my asking a fuck-load of questions, once I finally got the courage to do so, that brought me to atheism. So yeah, question things. Don't just take things on authority. Figure out for yourself what you believe and why.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
18-10-2013, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2013 08:43 AM by sporehux.)
Without sounding like a paranoid hat foil,my name is a variation of other aliases I use to stay sub radar.
Avatar is my old xbox-scene pic from 2003 .
I'm sig naked as a passive protest for the global pandemic abuse of mouse wheels/track pads.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
20-10-2013, 05:37 PM
I and I is the username I use on any forum I have ever been on, it is from bob marley lyrics. Drinking Beverage and no, I and I does not represent my sex life.

The picture that I use on any forum is either of Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh or myself.

My signature is from Elzhi (for you white people, that is a rapper).
12-11-2013, 01:28 AM
new avatar
[Image: big-show-aaahhh.gif]

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous