Explain Yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-11-2010, 06:52 PM
RE: Explain Yourself
Username: Song by a band I listen to. I saw it fitting in the way it relates to my constant urge to explore and discover things.

Avatar: Carl Sagan, the most inspiring person I've ever known of. A true role model. Brilliant man.

Signature: My favorite Carl Sagan quote.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Username - No J. = No jesus.
Avatar - Cool art piece of an alien playing guitar, like me, an outsider who plays guitar.
Signature - a quote from god. Be sure to interpret it correctly.
12-11-2010, 12:25 AM

(11-11-2010 08:13 PM)No J. Wrote:  Username - No J. = No jesus.
Avatar - Cool art piece of an alien playing guitar, like me, an outsider who plays guitar.

I started looking for a like button when I read your signature bit. Damn you facebook. Damn you I say!
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2010, 08:23 AM
(12-11-2010 12:25 AM)Zenith Wrote:  

I started looking for a like button when I read your signature bit. Damn you facebook. Damn you I say!

There is a "rep" button if you go to his profile page.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2010, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2010 08:08 PM by No J..)
I had thougth about adding a signature ever since I joined the forum. Nothing I thought of grabbed me enough. Then when I added post#82 above, I decided to explain my lack of signature. That is when the light bulb turned on and the rest is a small note in history.
29-12-2010, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 06:20 AM by Observer.)
Name: I like the status of being an observer on the sideline of life. Of course this is a eutohpy.

Avatar: 3D echo of my daughter in vitro.

Title: I came to understand the world so I can be a better dad for my children

Signature: I like one-liners (sorry :blushSmile.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
29-12-2010, 06:51 AM

My user name speaks for itself.

As for my Avatar, its a piece of artwork I created a few years back, this being the orginal one.

[Image: UFO108.jpg]

sorry its so big

I like to think my signiture says a little about who I am as an individual.
23-01-2011, 09:26 AM

Name: Mohana means bewitching. I have a habit of changing spellings to make them my own. Although an Atheist, I practice witchcraft. Works for me!

Avatar: I am very much an activist for abused and abandoned dogs. I volunteer at my local animal shelter as a dog walker and run the volunteer dog walker program. I am also a consultant on a committee that is building a dog park in a nearby city. My aromatherapy (essential oils) practice is focused on dogs. I have three little four-legged children, one is an adoptee from the ASPCA.

Title: As described. Smile

Signature: If what you believe in or have faith in doesn't work for you... then it's time to reevaluate.
23-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Guess it's time for an update on mine:

Avatar: My business logo. (I am a rat breeder)

Title: ....well you get the idea.

Sig: Just something I came up with while I was talking to my wife. (She's one or the other. I haven't figured out which yet.)

Just visiting.

-SR
23-01-2011, 11:06 PM

I added a signature since above statement. The signature is a more realistic rewrite of The Beatle's song "Let It Be."

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.