Explain Yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-08-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: Explain Yourself
(11-08-2012 11:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 11:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You actually made me crave a sandwich. Off to the kitchen I go!

More evidence for the Magical Sandwich! It makes you hungry when you read of it!

I can confirm that the sandwich I just ate was quite magical indeed! Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-08-2012, 03:21 PM
(11-08-2012 11:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  More evidence for the Magical Sandwich! It makes you hungry when you read of it!
Just read it and am not hungry. I just disproved the magical sandwich *feels smartCool*

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2012, 02:50 AM
(13-08-2012 03:21 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 11:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  More evidence for the Magical Sandwich! It makes you hungry when you read of it!
Just read it and am not hungry. I just disproved the magical sandwich *feels smartCool*

Ah! Now Sandwich-getics come into play! I said "you" to Erxo not you, and the spirit of the Holy Toast came to influence Erxo to sandwichy goodness!

(Since when was this a thread about displaying how dumb apologetics is, via the Magical Sandwich?)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-08-2012, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 08:42 PM by Logica Humano.)
Name: Logica Humano
Latin for Logic Human, which is a reference to one of my favorite book series, "Ender."

Avatar: A drawing that one of my friends drew. She is freaking amazing.

Title: My worldview.

Signature: Same as my avatar.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
21-08-2012, 08:03 PM
USERNAME: I do live theatre for a living, and one of my recent roles was Banquo in Macbeth. I fell in love with it, and loved the scenes where I was a ghost at the banquet. It kind of stuck with me, and I changed my XBL gamertag to it. I ended up really liking it and now it's my name here.

AVATAR: Just a cute picture of my puppy, Nala.

TITLE: We can change that? >_>

SIG: Picture from an amateur music video I was in for Skrillex's Kill Everybody.

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
22-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Name: Chaos' Requiem
I like the word Requiem (stfu, I know it's a stupid reason), and even Chaos needs some rest and to be lamented...also, it's part of my Yahoo username. :'D And I was tired of using Vinnehkins all over the interwebs.

Avatar: Right now it's an eye. I did it as an icon to put on my computer at work and I liked it. It's also blue and kinda reminds me of the Eye of Horus and in elementary school I read EVERY book on Ancient Egypt that my school library had. :3

Title: "Seeker in the Chaos"

I am very much a seeker in the chaos of life. I strive to understand and learn everything I can, so while I don't always post on forums and stuff, chances are I've read the posts and looked at information, statistics, and watched the movies just to gain an new understanding and perspective on things being talked about.

Sig: I do doodle a lot, I also take commissions, so it's kind of my own little bit of cheap self-promotion. :3 And I couldn't decide on what to do with myself between my avatar and sig as far as images soooo that's what happened. Eventually I'll put something else up. :'D

I doodle.
A lot.
My cheap commissions.
My humor can also be very perverse, so forgive me if I make sexy fart jokes. :'D
23-08-2012, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 04:44 PM by Marco Krieger.)
My username is actually my real name.
The Titel brings together my favorit hobby and my last name in english.
My Avatar is a selfmade painting. Actually, it was a test-painting to find out the
limits of feld-tip-pen's for children and water-color-paper.
My signature is a translation form a quote i wrote somewhere. It's like the
universum, dunno of it's origin.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
23-08-2012, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 12:55 PM by frankiej.)
Username: Frankie J is what everyone calls me...

Title: It is from my favourite manga, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Signature: I am a super mod over at opforums.net, so I have to represent, yo.

[Image: opforum1.png]
27-09-2012, 01:53 PM
I doubt if anyone will read this but.... YankeeinParadise is my login name on everything I use on the web. I am originally from North Darmouth, Massachusetts but moved to Hawaii while I was in the Coast Guard.. (1967) ..After my service was complete I chose to live in Hawaii (Kauai 1977) ..and it is Paradise. But, another way of looking at it is this, ...This is Paradise here and now .... When Death comes and takes me by the hand (my visual interpretation) I don't think Grimmy will be walking me through any Pearly Gates ...cause that is one bullshit movie I won't buy a ticket into... My wife and daughter dropped their fairy tales beliefs when I shared with them the movie, "The God who wasn't there"... since then we tend to quietly roll our eyes when we hear religious nonsense on the radio. (We haven't watched t.v. since my daughter was three... and she's 25, ...so we are pretty far removed from the brainwashed media mind meld. Anyway, for that one person who may read this... "Dat's da scoops Brah" Big Grin

"There is no God, but Dog" ...Bowing
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like YankeeinParadise's post
27-09-2012, 02:09 PM
(27-09-2012 01:53 PM)YankeeinParadise Wrote:  I doubt if anyone will read this but.... YankeeinParadise is my login name on everything I use on the web. I am originally from North Darmouth, Massachusetts but moved to Hawaii while I was in the Coast Guard.. (1967) ..After my service was complete I chose to live in Hawaii (Kauai 1977) ..and it is Paradise. But, another way of looking at it is this, ...This is Paradise here and now .... When Death comes and takes me by the hand (my visual interpretation) I don't think Grimmy will be walking me through any Pearly Gates ...cause that is one bullshit movie I won't buy a ticket into... My wife and daughter dropped their fairy tales beliefs when I shared with them the movie, "The God who wasn't there"... since then we tend to quietly roll our eyes when we hear religious nonsense on the radio. (We haven't watched t.v. since my daughter was three... and she's 25, ...so we are pretty far removed from the brainwashed media mind meld. Anyway, for that one person who may read this... "Dat's da scoops Brah" Big Grin

Why so pessimistic?
I resived a mail-message just a view minutes ago and i read your story.
Hawaii... some day i will come to see Hawaii.
I know it's a stereotyp, but i watched Magnum P.D and Hawaii five 0 and i loved it.
You are lucky person, i belief.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.