Explain Yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-12-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: Explain Yourself
(03-10-2013 09:02 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Grizzlysnake: I started using this name for about a year now. I fucking love it. grizzly snake is from an old show I used to watch a cartoon called Thundarr The Barbarian, its kinda corny but it was really a lot of fun to watch. When I saw a repeat on an episode i haven't seen before this HUGE giant snake with a grizzly bear head erupts from the ground to crush a horse. They called it a grizzly-snake and I thought it was freaking hilarious and awesome and its been stuck with me ever since
[Image: Grizzly-Snake_Model_Sheet.jpg]

My Avatar is from a pc adventure game series called Blackwell. He's a ghost called Joey Malone who is Rosangela Blackwell's link to the spirit realm and they hunt for clues to help lost spirits back to the spirit realm. Joey can't return himself and is attached to his host until they die, He's been in the family for 3 generations so far. The storyline really grabbed and I just love those old style adventure games.
New Avatar, Christmas Wraith from the Looney Tunes show. I'll have this one until the end of the year. Not sure what to chooses next time though. Consider

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2013, 12:18 PM
On my username, I like spiders. There's more to it, but I'll leave it there for now.
08-01-2014, 06:03 PM
This is a cool thread, very interesting.

avatar - me, while drunk [not my usual state]
username - a really cool Live song
custom title - well, it's true
signature - a quote from the i.t crowd

but i'm a bit bipolar [no, really] so i'll probably change everything a million times

- t

Roy: ♪ ♫ "We don't need no education..." ♪ ♫
Moss: "Yes you do, you've just used a double negative."

[the i.t. crowd]
[+] 2 users Like heropsychodreamer's post